26-01-2018
LANDED..........
07-02-2018
Reactions: Udhillon

preity

Jun 25, 2012
Visa Office......
Mississauga/NVDO
Hi all ! My background check status changed to in process on Nov, 3 and also received an invitation to pre-arrival services message the next day. Does anyone know how long will it take for DM here on and for PPR request.
What is your timeline?
The recent trend has been a month's time to receive DM after bcg in progress.

akubair

Jan 29, 2017
I am not sure what to expect next, or which month application is under processing at New Delhi VO. But around 15 days have passed by and I have no idea whats with the application. What to expect ahead? and what kind of timelines are currently being observed?? Any idea any one !!

===============
Sheet timeline
===============

Application Received: 10-Aug-2017
AOR1: 17-Sep-2017
SA: 18-Sep-2017
PCC and Medical Request: 03-Oct-2017
File Transfer to New Delhi: 16-Oct-2017
AOR2: 23-Oct-2017

===============
Online tool status
===============
1. We received your application for permanent residence on August 10, 2017.

2. We started processing your application on October 23, 2017.

3. We sent you correspondence on October 3, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

4. Medical results have been received.

knnn

Jul 23, 2014
I am not sure what to expect next, or which month application is under processing at New Delhi VO. But around 15 days have passed by and I have no idea whats with the application. What to expect ahead? and what kind of timelines are currently being observed?? Any idea any one !!

===============
Sheet timeline
===============

Application Received: 10-Aug-2017
AOR1: 17-Sep-2017
SA: 18-Sep-2017
PCC and Medical Request: 03-Oct-2017
File Transfer to New Delhi: 16-Oct-2017
AOR2: 23-Oct-2017

===============
Online tool status
===============
1. We received your application for permanent residence on August 10, 2017.

2. We started processing your application on October 23, 2017.

3. We sent you correspondence on October 3, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

4. Medical results have been received.
Next step would be Back Ground Check "In progress"..but there is long wait time.. Currently, many Mar/Apr Applicants are yet to cross this stage. then comes May, June, July and then yours (Aug). so you need to be patient.

Lovesidhu92

Oct 31, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
28-03-2017
AOR Received.
20-4-2017
File Transfer...
15-08-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
Guys I still did not received my passport yet
Submitted on18th oct 2017-PPR(17oct)
I has been 12 working days and 21 normal days

Don,t know what are they doing

Reactions: sroy2017

sroy2017

Aug 23, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Guys I still did not received my passport yet
Submitted on18th oct 2017-PPR(17oct)
I has been 12 working days and 21 normal days

Don,t know what are they doing
thats the question in everyones mind.
atleast u r waiting for PP, we are all waiting for DM & PPR.
its all in gods hands now.

VJN

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
I am not sure about others but it is affecting my personal relations with my wife and in-laws :( .. I have to quit my Job and travel to India if things didn't workout in next month or two. The process is already in the eighth month !!

Srini17

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
20 March 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1 - 29 March 2017 / AOR 2 - 08 May 2017
I am not sure about others but it is affecting my personal relations with my wife and in-laws :( .. I have to quit my Job and travel to India if things didn't workout in next month or two. The process is already in the eighth month !!
Can understand you situation... try to take small vacation and come.. thats what i did so it will buy couple months...
I really wish they do make things faster for family sponsorship and that too for simple straight forward cases...

Workforce

Oct 9, 2017
I don’t understand why our people are so laid back why is the system so slow ? Other countries u can get your spouse in a month Canada takes ages

sroy2017

Aug 23, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Can understand you situation... try to take small vacation and come.. thats what i did so it will buy couple months...
I really wish they do make things faster for family sponsorship and that too for simple straight forward cases...
my case is similar too. i am planning to go end of december but the ticket price is too high, dont know how i can afford it.
my wife and my in-laws are like constantly asking me whats going on and why is it taking so long and i keep giving them the same answers again and again. the paperwork is stuck in delhi and i have no control over it.
my dad is there right now to see her and i am stuck back here.
seems like the bad time in my life never ends......:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Srini17

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
20 March 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1 - 29 March 2017 / AOR 2 - 08 May 2017
my case is similar too. i am planning to go end of december but the ticket price is too high, dont know how i can afford it.
my wife and my in-laws are like constantly asking me whats going on and why is it taking so long and i keep giving them the same answers again and again. the paperwork is stuck in delhi and i have no control over it.
my dad is there right now to see her and i am stuck back here.
seems like the bad time in my life never ends......:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
I heard regular PR applications do get done in six months but family sponsorship seems to slower at NDVO... not sure why they do that...
we are getting them after being validated if we can sponsor or not... so why delay after that...

sroy2017

Aug 23, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
I heard regular PR applications do get done in six months but family sponsorship seems to slower at NDVO... not sure why they do that...
we are getting them after being validated if we can sponsor or not... so why delay after that...
yes exactly, even the GCMS note says that the spouse is eligible, so why take so long to do the BGC or the DM.
i think if it was private sector all the employees would have gotten fired by now for lack of productivity. :mad::mad::mad::mad:
i feel like someone needs to place this officers in our shoes and see the problems that we are facing.