Pre-Arrival: May 11th 2018
DM: May 20 2018
Mubaarkaan janaab

Reactions: neelmanvir8

Kanchan

Star Member
Feb 19, 2016
Hi

Just chill mate :D Listen to the stories here for some time.. Don't express your agony here and it is too early for you.. I ma Nov applicant and I kept my mind set that things will move after August 2018 only.. So don't just be too curious that you get something from NDVO.. My file came to NDVO on 3rd April and I wait.. So just relax..
I'm also a November Applicant. My file got forwarded to NDVO 2 days ago. Thought the process almost ended. Now after reading all these stories, I'm like :-( . I think I should follow your advice and chill for another few months. Just hope that after such a long wait, the DM ends up positive.

Kanchan

Star Member
Feb 19, 2016
Hello every1
Just want to ask a simple question.
When we submit our application to missisauga CPC .. Why some applicants asked to submit PCC n MEDICALS by CPCM itself.
And some applications asked to do medicals and pcc by the selected VO . Is there any system or CPC Missisauga is doing some work for VO's so that decision made faster?
My file is transferred NDVO but my medicals , pcc, additional docs, birth certf. Etc asked by the CPC M .. I dont understand this.

Reply if some one can enlight on this topic.
Hi, even my PCC, birth certificate, medical reports were requested by CPC M. After submitting additional documents, my application 2 days ago was forwarded to NDVO. I wonder what NDVO does next. Looks like we just have to wait for a few months more as the stories here indicate that NDVO works according to their time frame of 12 months.
BTW, which nationality are you?

Berv7

Star Member
May 14, 2018
Hi, even my PCC, birth certificate, medical reports were requested by CPC M. After submitting additional documents, my application 2 days ago was forwarded to NDVO. I wonder what NDVO does next. Looks like we just have to wait for a few months more as the stories here indicate that NDVO works according to their time frame of 12 months.
BTW, which nationality are you?
India... And i heard ppl from india have to wait for 12 months since they applied

Kanchan

Star Member
Feb 19, 2016
India... And i heard ppl from india have to wait for 12 months since they applied
Good Luck to you!

Since NDVO is the nearest VO to my country, my application has been forwarded there. I am confused. Some say the interview is required, some say it's not required. My GCKey account mentions that the interview is not required but will inform if it's required. Don't have idea on how it works. Is interview mandatory for Indian citizens?

Berv7

Star Member
May 14, 2018
No in
Good Luck to you!

Since NDVO is the nearest VO to my country, my application has been forwarded there. I am confused. Some say the interview is required, some say it's not required. My GCKey account mentions that the interview is not required but will inform if it's required. Don't have idea on how it works. Is interview mandatory for Indian citizens?[/QUOTE
No interview is not mandatory but when they feel something fishy in the application .. They call for the interview!

Kanchan

Star Member
Feb 19, 2016
Not required but they can call for it if they feel smthing fishy in the application. We never know!!
Oh, alright. Had been confused about it reading so many stories here. That's totally fair. Let's keep each other informed on next updates.

Reactions: Berv7