AOR Received.
15-April-2016
File Transfer...
22-April-2016, AOR2 @ NDVO on 2-May-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
background check - Nov 06 2016
Where have you heard this about the backlog and 6 month processing time ? Was there a press release ?

rambopg said:
Yes, you should do your up-front medical NOW.

The way to send it is via courier writing a cover letter with your name, app#, UCI# and DOB.

You can also send it via Case specific inquiry.

If you don't submit your medical now and wait for them to ask you for it then it will DEFINITELY DELAY YOUR FILE for a few months.

Also, I have heard that they are trying to clear all the backlog by August. After that they might slow their process down to 6 month processing times. Currently for 2016 applicants it is like 2-3 month processing.

gcan

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
In Spreadsheet looks like there are some DM in mid and late May ( for feb mar applicants) NDVO might not have completely stopped processing 2016 applications. hopefully superfast processing is not over yet :)

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
Sponsor approval 03/jun/16
AOR Received.
in process on 09 june 2016
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
started processing june 13
Med's Request
Up front done in January 2016
Med's Done....
Background check 26 sept 2016
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
gcan said:
In Spreadsheet looks like there are some DM in mid and late May ( for feb mar applicants) NDVO might not have completely stopped processing 2016 applications. hopefully superfast processing is not over yet :)
I dont know it is only two applicants got dm after may 10th lol....but hopefully ndvo will get its momentum back asap

gcan

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
johnybegood said:
I dont know it is only two applicants got dm after may 10th lol....but hopefully ndvo will get its momentum back asap
i hope so :) as if now looks like Jan-Feb-Mar are luckier months to apply :) i applied in April

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
gcan said:
i hope so :) as if now looks like Jan-Feb-Mar are luckier months to apply :) i applied in April
I know right ....sad.....that i did not get to do that in jan or feb and i applied in april too lol...i am already tired of waiting and i know i am in my infancy stage of my application yet....

gcan

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
johnybegood said:
I know right ....sad.....that i did not get to do that in jan or feb and i applied in april too lol...i am already tired of waiting and i know i am in my infancy stage of my application yet....
In coming weeks picture will be more clear that how April applications are going ( deciding our expectations should be month or 2 , or a year for approval).
in spreadsheet there are around 8 dm after May 10 ( all for Jan-Feb-Mar) so hopes are still alive.

i guess its too early for any april applicant to see any DM appear, but hopefully soon :) putting our hopes to reality

Thanks johnybegood

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
gcan said:
In coming weeks picture will be more clear that how April applications are going ( deciding our expectations should be month or 2 , or a year for approval).
in spreadsheet there are around 8 dm after May 10 ( all for Jan-Feb-Mar) so hopes are still alive.

i guess its too early for any april applicant to see any DM appear, but hopefully soon :) putting our hopes to reality

Thanks johnybegood
i will love to see anyone getting good update from ndvo
i am not jealous or envy
am trying to get her a trv parallel
if i ended up waiting an year i will go back to her until her pr is finalized no kidding
thanks dear

iiandyii

Feb 15, 2015
Hello All,

Here is my timeline.

26 APR received
14 May AOR
Waiting for SA

Just FYI, i am quebec resident. I will have to apply for CSQ once i receiced SA.

Is there anyone with similar situation ?

Thanks

Best Regarda
Mr. Singh

Vikram18

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
31-03-2016 AOR2 Received: 19-04-2016
File Transfer...
07-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-02-2016
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2016
LANDED..........
24-06-2016
Hey Guys!
I read the below post on another thread. Thought of sharing it here. Below is the thread where it was posted originally:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/new-manila-visa-office-philippines-spousefamily-timeline-t325837.4455.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone.I had dinner with a friend i knew she worked for immigration Canada but just found out she lived in Toronto recently via a search on facebook.So we went out for dinner to catch up.I knew her from Nova Scotia years ago.
So i did quiz her a lot,and got a lot of ansewrs to everything i asked but the most interesting was,when i asked her about why it takes such a long time for some more than others in the same office and both have pretty straight forward apps.
Like i have been saying for a bit about the revisit date was the biggest thing.She said each office gives different revisit dates.One office might give a two week date other offices a month date.So if you are wondering why your ap is taking longer than someone elses but you both applied around the same time at the same visa office.Her answer was if one applicant forgot one document,and the visa office has to send a request for that document,they send the letter and put the file back in the file cabinet with a revisit date,two weeks to a month.When they look in the computer to see whos app is next,it pops up a file number and go get that file to proceed on it.So if your revist date is June 30th and the IO goes into the computer on June 30th your file number pops up,it says docs requested then the IO looks to see if the docs are now in the file.They examine the docs,if it is a medical redue they have to get the results from the medical office just like they did the first time.If it is a new police report they have to send it to the security office that does the police reports and wait back for the results.So now again your file goes into the file cabinet again with a new revisit date to wait for the results from the medical office or the security office.
So you can see why it takes longer for some than others.I told her well thats where Mississauga is not doing their job at all.Because they are the ones who are suppose to check to see if all is in the app before it goes to the visa office correct?Well thats not all that true either.Mississauga checks to see if the key points are signed by parties and if the app includes the pages that are suppose to be there.And they check to make sure fees are paid.
She said if Mississauga was to check each page of every app it would be 6 months before it was sent to the visa office.
And of course she said marriages of convienece are more proned from certain countries than others hense the different process times.And security checks take longer in some offices than others as they out source that part.
I ask what was th emain reason for refusals,she said not enough proof,she said even if you went to another country to get married and you had to leave not long after the marriage take a lot of pictures in the time you do have,of everything,even if you went to the mall together snap photos of it.They want to see you doing things together no mater how small it is.If you go for dinner,snap pictures of you eating together,if your on a bus in a car snap pictures.
I asked if they read emails and look at the photos,read letters,she said that is one of the biggest and most time consuming part.They do read your emails,they do read letters from family and friends,and for contact after the wedding,cards for holidays birthdays,and what ever else.They want to see emails that you are still talking after the marriage.
There was so much more but i could type for days.
But the main thing was to find out why apps take longer than others.
I hope this helps some people who are wondering why someone on here has got their PPR and you didnt but you applied with in days of eachother in the same visa office.

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
Vikram18 said:
Hey Guys!
I read the below post on another thread. Thought of sharing it here. Below is the thread where it was posted originally:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/new-manila-visa-office-philippines-spousefamily-timeline-t325837.4455.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone.I had dinner with a friend i knew she worked for immigration Canada but just found out she lived in Toronto recently via a search on facebook.So we went out for dinner to catch up.I knew her from Nova Scotia years ago.
So i did quiz her a lot,and got a lot of ansewrs to everything i asked but the most interesting was,when i asked her about why it takes such a long time for some more than others in the same office and both have pretty straight forward apps.
Like i have been saying for a bit about the revisit date was the biggest thing.She said each office gives different revisit dates.One office might give a two week date other offices a month date.So if you are wondering why your ap is taking longer than someone elses but you both applied around the same time at the same visa office.Her answer was if one applicant forgot one document,and the visa office has to send a request for that document,they send the letter and put the file back in the file cabinet with a revisit date,two weeks to a month.When they look in the computer to see whos app is next,it pops up a file number and go get that file to proceed on it.So if your revist date is June 30th and the IO goes into the computer on June 30th your file number pops up,it says docs requested then the IO looks to see if the docs are now in the file.They examine the docs,if it is a medical redue they have to get the results from the medical office just like they did the first time.If it is a new police report they have to send it to the security office that does the police reports and wait back for the results.So now again your file goes into the file cabinet again with a new revisit date to wait for the results from the medical office or the security office.
So you can see why it takes longer for some than others.I told her well thats where Mississauga is not doing their job at all.Because they are the ones who are suppose to check to see if all is in the app before it goes to the visa office correct?Well thats not all that true either.Mississauga checks to see if the key points are signed by parties and if the app includes the pages that are suppose to be there.And they check to make sure fees are paid.
She said if Mississauga was to check each page of every app it would be 6 months before it was sent to the visa office.
And of course she said marriages of convienece are more proned from certain countries than others hense the different process times.And security checks take longer in some offices than others as they out source that part.
I ask what was th emain reason for refusals,she said not enough proof,she said even if you went to another country to get married and you had to leave not long after the marriage take a lot of pictures in the time you do have,of everything,even if you went to the mall together snap photos of it.They want to see you doing things together no mater how small it is.If you go for dinner,snap pictures of you eating together,if your on a bus in a car snap pictures.
I asked if they read emails and look at the photos,read letters,she said that is one of the biggest and most time consuming part.They do read your emails,they do read letters from family and friends,and for contact after the wedding,cards for holidays birthdays,and what ever else.They want to see emails that you are still talking after the marriage.
There was so much more but i could type for days.
But the main thing was to find out why apps take longer than others.
I hope this helps some people who are wondering why someone on here has got their PPR and you didnt but you applied with in days of eachother in the same visa office.
vikram you are a very nice person :-* :-*

Vikram18

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
31-03-2016 AOR2 Received: 19-04-2016