AOR Received.
AOR1: 05-04-2016 SA:02-05-2016
File Transfer...
10-05-2016
Med's Done....
18-02-2016
happyenium said:
Another question:
On my wife's birth certificate, the date of registration is same as her birthday and year. But the issuing date is in February this year. I am thinking this will not be considered as "registered late". Or is it because the issuing date is in this year?
So, for her "Identify and Civil status" documents, I am thinking of just submitting her birth certificate, marriage certificate and as a secondary proof, her SSLC certificate. I hope this will suffice.

Any inputs?
You'll be fine. Just submit your birth certificate, marriage certificate. No need to provide SSLC or ration card or even aadhar card. Including it doesn't enhance your application, and excluding additional proof doesn't weaken your application.

yaaddhanoa

Mar 31, 2016
We received your application for permanent residence on February 22, 2016.
We started processing your application on April 4, 2016.
Medical results have been received.

What processing your application on April 4,2015 means? and what will be next stage. will it be decision made(DM)?

Thanks

n143

Star Member
Feb 15, 2016
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2016
Doc's Request.
CSQ : 21-03-2016
AOR Received.
16-03-2016 , AOR2 : 31-03-2016
File Transfer...
21-03-2016
Med's Request
upfront..
Med's Done....
04-01-2016
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
hope soon...
LANDED..........
hope soon....
happyenium said:
Since that I already received my wife's application here, I guess that I am not worrying about it.

But, I had another question now. For "IDENTITY AND CIVIL STATUS DOCUMENTS", it asks for my wife's

- Birth and/or baptism certificate
- old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation certificate)
- Marriage certificate or
- Other proof such as an old ration card and Voter’s ID card.

She has sent me her following documents, which I plan to submit:
- Birth certificate (showing her full name in the correct order)
- SSLC certficate (showing her first name followed by last name initials)
- Marriage certificate (showing her full name in the correct order)
- Adhaar card and Voter ID (showing her last name initials followed by first name, with the address on Adhaar card and Voter ID same as the one mentioned on her PR form).

Would this be an issue to have names like this (for example, her SSLC, Adhaar card and Voter Id does not carry full name, and the order is a bit different too as you noticed)?

I guess it's too late for me to have her do affidavit and courier me again.

What do you guys think? Please let me know.

Thanks much friends.
Good day.
I have submitted below documents and I got approval from CIC. They don't ask any specific documents but it's good to send them as we have to filled up "personal history table"
Passport copy
Birthday certificate
Marriage Certificate
10th and 12th passing certificates + mark sheets
Last leaving certificate from school
Collage mark sheets & graduation certificate
Adhar card
Voter ID Card

Also, Don't worry to much about names , Most likely they will follow name in the passport. As long as first name should match name in passport that's all.
Best OF luck..

happyenium

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Good to know.
Thank you for your helpful input.
Now I am thinking of submitting my wife's adhaar card too, as it has her phone number, which shows up on my Phone history, so having a Government issued document to prove that she is the owner of her phone number, will be a great plus I believe.

But on her Generic form, for the question "Do you have a National Identify Document",she left it blank, as she was not sure what to provide there.

My question is: Can I include her Adhaar card in the application and yet leave "Do you have a National Identify Document" blank on her Generic form?

Good day.

rsghotra

May 12, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2016
AOR Received.
25-03-2016
File Transfer...
19-04-2016
Passport Req..
11-05-2016, Got Back: 17-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2016
happyenium said:
Good to know.
Thank you for your helpful input.
Now I am thinking of submitting my wife's adhaar card too, as it has her phone number, which shows up on my Phone history, so having a Government issued document to prove that she is the owner of her phone number, will be a great plus I believe.

But on her Generic form, for the question "Do you have a National Identify Document",she left it blank, as she was not sure what to provide there.

My question is: Can I include her Adhaar card in the application and yet leave "Do you have a National Identify Document" blank on her Generic form?

Good day.

Yes you can, National Identity Document usually means Social Insurance Number and not Adhaar card.

Rashu

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th June 2016
Nomination.....
Sponsor Approval : 23rd August 2016
AOR Received.
AOR1 : 19th July 2016, AOR2: 24th August 2016
File Transfer...
23rd August 2016... 3rd line added on 24th August 2016
Med's Done....
4th June 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
6th March 2017
VISA ISSUED...
13th March 2017
Spousal Sponsorship form query

Hi,

Kindly help I have following question in filling spousal sponsorship form:

1) Sponsorship form:

i] IMM1344E - Application to sponsor, sponsorship agreement and undertaking
Question: If you are found ineligibile to sponsor, indicate whether you want to
option given either Withdraw your sponsorship application. All processing fees $75 will be refunded.
or proceed with the application for permanent resident. Processing fees will be retained.

ii] IMM5481E - Sponsorship Evaluation
Question: a Number of family members and person included in undertakings in effect and not yet in effect
current undertakings : no of persons included in box#3 of the Generic application form for Cananda (IMM 0008).

b No of person not included above
* Your sponse or common-law partner. Provide details on the back of this page.
* Every other family member not included above and dependent on you (or the co-signer, if you have one) financially, whether they are living with you or not. Enter their no in the box on the right and provide details on the back of this page.

iii] IMM5540E - Sponsor Questionanire
Question: Have you resided in countries other than Canada - Do we need to mention all the address in India.

2) Immigration form:

i] IMM0008ENU_2D - Generic application form for Canada
Question:a As Im mentioning my to be husband's mailing address whereas Im staying in India so shud I mention India's address as current residential address.

b Shud I provide my to husband phone no as first preference and mine as alternate no.

c Shud I mention national identity document as Yes, as in India docs doesnot have issue and expiry date.

d As I hve recently resigned from my job because after marriage I ll be shifting from Mumbai to Mangalore what should I mention in my employment status.

Thanx Regards,
Rashu

deepax

Jan 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1: 05-04-2016 SA:02-05-2016
File Transfer...
10-05-2016
Med's Done....
18-02-2016
Re: Spousal Sponsorship form query

Rashu said:
Hi,

Kindly help I have following question in filling spousal sponsorship form:

1) Sponsorship form:

i] IMM1344E - Application to sponsor, sponsorship agreement and undertaking
Question: If you are found ineligibile to sponsor, indicate whether you want to
option given either Withdraw your sponsorship application. All processing fees $75 will be refunded.
or proceed with the application for permanent resident. Processing fees will be retained.

select "withdraw your sponsorship application". because spousal sponsorship is the basis of this application, the PR file will be automatically rejected and you'll lose money should you want them to proceed.

ii] IMM5481E - Sponsorship Evaluation
Question: a Number of family members and person included in undertakings in effect and not yet in effect
current undertakings : no of persons included in box#3 of the Generic application form for Cananda (IMM 0008).
b No of person not included above
* Your sponse or common-law partner. Provide details on the back of this page.
* Every other family member not included above and dependent on you (or the co-signer, if you have one) financially, whether they are living with you or not. Enter their no in the box on the right and provide details on the back of this page.
- If you are sponsoring just your spouse, put 1 in 5A. If you had sponsored someone previously, then you need to add more details in 5B. Number 6 applies only if you have other family members that are dependant on you (if your parents depend on you, do NOT include them). Usually, for someone who got married the first time... you just write 1 in 5A, and then 2 in question 7.

iii] IMM5540E - Sponsor Questionanire
Question: Have you resided in countries other than Canada - Do we need to mention all the address in India.
yes. you need to mention all the addresses that you resided in, in india. this is about you the sponsor, not your spouse

2) Immigration form:

i] IMM0008ENU_2D - Generic application form for Canada
Question:a As Im mentioning my to be husband's mailing address whereas Im staying in India so shud I mention India's address as current residential address.
don't put your husband's address as mailing address. put your indian address as mailing address and residential address.

b Shud I provide my to husband phone no as first preference and mine as alternate no.
put your indian phone number, so visa office can contact you if needed. don't put your husband's details.

c Shud I mention national identity document as Yes, as in India docs doesnot have issue and expiry date.
select 'No'. India does not have national identity document.

d As I hve recently resigned from my job because after marriage I ll be shifting from Mumbai to Mangalore what should I mention in my employment status.
write 'Unemployed'. in dates, "from" would be from the day you resigned, and "to" would be the day you sign the form.

Thanx Regards,
Rashu
Check the reply above. Is this first marriage for both of you? If yes, reply accordingly and this will simplify the responses.

Vikram18

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
31-03-2016 AOR2 Received: 19-04-2016
File Transfer...
07-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-02-2016
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2016
LANDED..........
24-06-2016
I got my SA today :). File transferred to New Delhi

rsghotra

May 12, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2016
AOR Received.
25-03-2016
File Transfer...
19-04-2016
Passport Req..
11-05-2016, Got Back: 17-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2016
Vikram18 said:
I got my SA today :). File transferred to New Delhi
Hi Guys

I got my SA on 5th April. Vikram and I have same timeline. Wish a fast processing time for all :) :) :)[flash=200,200][/flash]

rashu268

May 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

My application was received at cic Mississauga on 7th April.
I just realized that recently they did change the document for proof of income. Instead of Option C printout they demand notice of assessment. But, I have used the previous checklist and sent the OptionC printout instead. Is it a problem?

I have attached an original employment letter from my employer stating my annual salary as 78000 cad.

Please guide

Vikram18

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
07-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-02-2016
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2016
LANDED..........
24-06-2016
rashu268 said:
Hi guys,

My application was received at cic Mississauga on 7th April.
I just realized that recently they did change the document for proof of income. Instead of Option C printout they demand notice of assessment. But, I have used the previous checklist and sent the OptionC printout instead. Is it a problem?

I have attached an original employment letter from my employer stating my annual salary as 78000 cad.

Please guide
It is very unlikely that this will give a problem. But it depends on the officer looking at your file. The checklist was updated in Feb and they may ask for NOA. Although, up till now I haven't heard any one having problem because of this.

Vikram18

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
07-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-02-2016
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2016
LANDED..........
24-06-2016
rsghotra said:
Hi Guys

I got my SA on 5th April. Vikram and I have same timeline. Wish a fast processing time for all :) :) :)[flash=200,200][/flash]
Hi rsghotra. Did you receive AOR2?

PreethiMahendran

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
Bangalore,India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
AOR Received.
01-12-2015
File Transfer...
27-11-2015
Med's Done....
11-07-2015
Passport Req..
26-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2016
LANDED..........
17-05-2016
yaaddhanoa said:
We received your application for permanent residence on February 22, 2016.
We started processing your application on April 4, 2016.
Medical results have been received.

What processing your application on April 4,2015 means? and what will be next stage. will it be decision made(DM)?

Thanks
Yes..you will get decision made after your application passes all checks including eligibility,criminal and background check.According to the current trend it takes 11 to 12 months from the application date if your application is straight forward. Currently NDVO is processing April-May 2015 files.