+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI (NDVO) - 2016 SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE CANADA

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Thank you! To everyone still waiting, I know it's not easy but trust me the wait is always worth it. Do not let the wait times get to you.The ending is always beautiful.
ya very Tru I got ppr yesterday after 2yr wait.

ambar_hedaoo

Jun 8, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
09-01-2017
AOR Received.
20-01-2017
File Transfer...
27-01-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-06-2017
My hasband had done PPC before we submitt our application. So it has been submitted PPC with upfront application on Aug but because my hasband doesn't live in that country PPC was requested for since 4 years back its not counted as expired PPC still valid unless you dont visit again to that country. And we submitted the scan of old one through email on March 30 2017. And In my ECAS both sites shows in proccess since sep 2016:( no DM at all in both colum. and in GCkey it shows as follows;

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You do not need medical. We will send you a massage If this changes.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I donno what's going on with my application iam worried about it i have ordered GCMS but i haven't received it yet. :(
My only concern is the 4yrs old PCC that you submitted as valid. My visa got rejected once in 2013 but when I applied next time, I obtained a new PCC from UK although I had left the country in 2012 for good. I'm not too sure about it but if you are confident about the expiry, then it should be fine. What I personally feel is YOU know that your husband didn't visit the country again, but the legal confirmation can be obtained only through the latest PCC of that country (Incase he entered the country again).
Still give some more time for GCMS, everything will be clear soon.

ambar_hedaoo

Jun 8, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
09-01-2017
AOR Received.
20-01-2017
File Transfer...
27-01-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-06-2017
Congrats to all who got PPR yest (including me :p). May you get to meet your spouse very soon. Some of you need to worry again as your post-marriage bachelor life in Canada is coming to an end.. no more night clubs without wife now :D:D
Good luck to those who are still waiting. Visa officer will surely approve your file today or tomorrow (unless your mom scolds him on phone 'mere bete/beti ka hi visa kyu nahi mila ab tak.. uske baad walo ka to kab ka aa gaya o_O')...
Hehehe keep smiling ;)...

Barats

Jun 12, 2017
My only concern is the 4yrs old PCC that you submitted as valid. My visa got rejected once in 2013 but when I applied next time, I obtained a new PCC from UK although I had left the country in 2012 for good. I'm not too sure about it but if you are confident about the expiry, then it should be fine. What I personally feel is YOU know that your husband didn't visit the country again, but the legal confirmation can be obtained only through the latest PCC of that country (Incase he entered the country again).
Still give some more time for GCMS, everything will be clear soon.
No sorry for confusion. He had applied for PCC before a month ago of our application we submitted. So its 11 months old PCC since he has got one.its been 4 years he has left that country. And on March when we sent back that old one they have reviewed and didn't ask for a new one again as we mentioned if they want new PCC let us know. But since March 30 we didn't hear anything.

B4B

Apr 10, 2017
Finally got ppr email but there on attachment letter can u pls guide me what is next step now

Congratulations whoever got ppr

reemfa

Dec 13, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2016
File Transfer...
And SA 25-11-2016 AOR2 : 12-12-2016
How many Nov 2016 Applications left ??