+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI (NDVO) - 2016 SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE CANADA

Barats

Jun 12, 2017
No nothing has changed.same old things that we are reviewing your application.wht to do.i m really upset
Same with us. Iam application Aug 2016 still waiting for the updates. Medical expired on April
Can you please show me how it looks like your status in GC key?

Barats

Jun 12, 2017
Need not worry! It signifies that your background checks are going on. Once it would be done, your status will change to BC in process.
Can you please tell me in GC it shows
Review of eligibility; we are reviewing weather you meet the eligibility requirments? What does it mean?
And the same time it shows in back ground check; we are proccesing your background check?

Aayatakshidutta

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Hey guys!!!Set 12 applicant n got dm on 18th June...Haven't received the ppr yet??Any idea how long does it take to get PPR after DM??Is there still any chance to get my file to be rejected??
Plz advise!!!

Barats

Jun 12, 2017
Decision made...
Thank you.
Review of eligibility; we are reviewing weather you meet the eligibility requirments? What does it mean?
And the same time it shows in back ground check; we are proccesing your background check?

Nupura

Star Member
May 8, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
17-07-2016
Doc's Request.
No
File Transfer...
07-09-2016
Med's Done....
14-06-2016
anywhere from 8-10 weeks
u mean still 2 months i need to wait ?:(
i am already Jul 2016 applicant.. need to wait so long :(:(:(

Barats

Jun 12, 2017
Guys can anyone help please?

Barats

Jun 12, 2017
My medical expired on 15-6-2017, my BGC hav started on 17-6-2017, till that in GCKEY under Medical it was showing " YOU HAVE PASSED MEDICAL", but since BGC have started under Medical it is showing "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes".. PLease help will i get remedical? if yes, how much time will it take??
Same with my application.
But mibe shows

Nupura

Star Member
May 8, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
17-07-2016
Doc's Request.
No
File Transfer...
07-09-2016
Med's Done....
14-06-2016
But mibe shows
wht does it shows to you under Medical??

Nupura

Star Member
May 8, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
17-07-2016
Doc's Request.
No
File Transfer...
07-09-2016
Med's Done....
14-06-2016
But mibe shows
And the same time it shows in back ground check; we are processing your background check?
once u clear ur eligibility thn only Background check starts. Dont worry u have cleared Eligibility and now they are processing ur background check.. but under eligibility it always shows the same.

Nupura

Star Member
May 8, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
17-07-2016
Doc's Request.
No
File Transfer...
07-09-2016
Med's Done....
14-06-2016
Midical shows; no medical needed. If this changes we will unform you by massage.
But my medical has expired on April
Alright.. when ur BGC started? and what ur ECAS showing right now?

Barats

Jun 12, 2017
once u clear ur eligibility thn only Background check starts. Dont worry u have cleared Eligibility and now they are processing ur background check.. but under eligibility it always shows the same.
Okay thank you.
Does it show the same to your status? That your eligibilty are reviewing weather you meet the eligibility requirments?

Aayatakshidutta

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Thank you.
It's jus same like mine even though I got DM...now they are processing your bgc so it means u already passes the eligibility requirements and you would be getting DM soon. For me, it took only one day like 16th June they have started bgc and 17th June I got DM..but haven't received the PPR yet!!!

Last edited: