Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
24th July 2015..........S.A.: 24th August 2015..........In process since: 28th August 2015
File Transfer...
31st August 2015 (AOR2)........Initial Med's Done: 20th April 2015 (upfront)
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2016(visa issued date as mentioned on passport affixed visa as 3rd June 2016)
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
madrasi said:
Hi,

Thanks for your kind words. I have sent around 120 wedding pictures and 80 post wedding trip pictures. Hopefully, I get remed request soon. ::) :( :'(
Hello madrasi
Total 200 pics seems to be good number...bt ndvo is unpredictable....best wishes ...hope u get some update frm ndvo soon...be positive n relax urself 8)

Cheers :)

Nabaaf

priya.k

Dec 29, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
dhruvarpita said:
Hello everyone...please respond to our question....we posted it yesterday and no one has replied....

Who gets the AOR 2? when does the email get received? and what is the email address who sends it?

Really appreciate all your help.

Thanks,
The Principal Applicant (sponsored person) gets the AOR2.
The AOR2 email is sent after your file has been transferred to your visa office, which is about 2 months after CIC receives your application.
Delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
dhruvarpita said:
Hello everyone...please respond to our question....we posted it yesterday and no one has replied....

Who gets the AOR 2? when does the email get received? and what is the email address who sends it?

Really appreciate all your help.

Thanks,
AOR2 is received by principal applicant in India. It can come by email or by regular post. It can arrive in your Spam folder too so keep an eye out.

What's ur application date? Please update ur profile on the left.

priya.k

Dec 29, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
manveer said:
I read in forum(old post) that if I send additional proof then Imay be they will waive my interview coz its interview recommended and they are still thinking about interview. Should I do it?
Manveer, only someone who had tried this can give you a confirmed answer for your question. Usually they recommend not to send anything unless asked for. I'm sorry I can't give you a yes or no answer this time. Since you don't even know why they recommended interview for you, I don't think there's any point of sending them additional proof. But it's totally up to your wisdom.

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
24th July 2015..........S.A.: 24th August 2015..........In process since: 28th August 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2016(visa issued date as mentioned on passport affixed visa as 3rd June 2016)
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
Bubba_bear said:
8) 8) 8) hello nabaaf and other who helped me in landing fee ,, actually i totally forgot about that and waiting for DM and asked for Landing fee .,,,, but u guys are really helping each other ,,,,thanks alll
Hello Bubba_bear...
Ur always welcome....god bless u.....

All the members here please pay ur landing fee if u hv not paid already coz u will not receive additional request fr landing fee as in our aor2 email they hv already requested fr it n if one doesnt fulfill the requirement then their application will be delayed .....
Best wishes to everyone 8)

Nabaaf

marina_quelle

Star Member
Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2015
AOR Received.
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
06-01-2015
priya.k said:
You should apply for notes.
I have applied for notes. Should Expect them in 2 weeks.

priya.k

Dec 29, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
marina_quelle said:
I have applied for notes. Should Expect them in 2 weeks.
We all hope you get the remedical request before that. All the best.

garry.singh

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Mar-2015
AOR Received.
07-May-2015
File Transfer...
13-May-2015
Med's Request
Re-Medicals done on 21- January-2016
Med's Done....
15-Jan-2015
Passport Req..
Feb-29
VISA ISSUED...
March - 14
LANDED..........
March - 15
Guys,
Any Idea how we can change current address in the application. as my wife will be moving to Canada i need to update the address.

Garry

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
Hello Zigzag n hello everyone :D
I hope u r doing well...i cant find ur post on the forum....u dont need to be silent reader.....ur opinion ,observation n help to this forum is really appreciated....all the immigration news n the guess works regarding how the government may proceed futhr gvs hope to all the members here.....ur deeeepppp study on the working of ndvo n links everything is usefull......
This all efforts by u to understand the system shows that u r pretending to me strong bt somewhr deep inside u are also emotionally hurted in the same way as someone else on this forum ....
Surely ur application received date does not predict the actual waiting u must hv gone thru......and yes my dear forum members .....no ones application received date can conclude that the member is jus waiting to be with their loved one frm that particular date n time.....may be application is filed late due to some personal/professional/business reasons....we never knw any ones personal details.......so may be some member has applied aftr u that surely does not indicate they hv started waiting late, may be they hv waited much longer then u hv even thought of.......everyone has more or less the same amount of frustration its jus how the individual deal with it......some r strong enough to show the happy mood bt inside they r also crying to be with their spouse....and much more weak at heart.....
Everyone here has to support each other n help in whatever way they can whthr the member is newbie or jus the silent reader that should not make any difference....we shld appreciate the info or any comment gvn by other member....
I hope Zigzag u read my post....god bless u....god bless everyone.... ;)
Best wishes ..... 8)
everyone be cool n calm....good is going to happen soon in ur life.....
Time will solve all the problems n difficulty which most of this forum members r facing......dont lose hope.....keep praying
All the best ;D ;D

Nabaaf

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
garry.singh said:
Guys,
Any Idea how we can current change address in the application. as my wife will be moving to Canada i need to update the address.

Garry
Go to http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp
And select the Application type with all the information.On the page where you check your status of application online. You will find a link for Update your current address.
Best of luck

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
garry.singh said:
Guys,
Any Idea how we can current change address in the application. as my wife will be moving to Canada i need to update the address.

Garry
Hello garry.singh....
Yes u can change the address in ur ecas n it will be noted in ur file...there is change the address option wen u open ur ecas....u may do it frm there....bt u may not see any change in ur ecas address immediately...it will take time to get update on ecas......for confirmation ...u may apply fr notes to see if ur address change is updated or not.....if u hv received previous communication thru email then mostly furthr communication will also be thru email....
I hope this helps.....
God bless u....

Nabaaf

BMN

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
01-06-2016
Med's Done....
15-09-2016
Interview........
waived as per MP
Passport Req..
DM: 01-10-2016 passport Req: 03-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
Hey guys I have a question to those who got an interview request or recommended. We're you guys asked for Additional document request before having to have an interview or no additional document request and just an email for interviews???
Reason I'm asking is because I had ADR almost 2 months now and I applied for notes, but I'm scared in my notes there would be interview recommend or something.

I'll be receiving my notes by end of February so I'll update u guys when I get them. And I'll be doing an Mp enquiry on the 16th of February as well.
It's going to be a year on February 11th and no remed request yet really sad :(

fr33z3n

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
BMN said:
Hey guys I have a question to those who got an interview request or recommended. We're you guys asked for Additional document request before having to have an interview or no additional document request and just an email for interviews???
Reason I'm asking is because I had ADR almost 2 months now and I applied for notes, but I'm scared in my notes there would be interview recommend or something.

I'll be receiving my notes by end of February so I'll update u guys when I get them. And I'll be doing an Mp enquiry on the 16th of February as well.
Im confused did u mean AOR or ADR?

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nabaaf said:
Hello garry.singh....
Yes u can change the address in ur ecas n it will be noted in ur file...there is change the address option wen u open ur ecas....u may do it frm there....bt u may not see any change in ur ecas address...it will take time to get update on ecas......for confirmation ...u may apply fr notes to see if ur address change is updated or not.....if u hv received previous communication thru email then mostly furthr communication will also be thru email....
I hope this helps.....
God bless u....

Nabaaf

Yes i agree it takes time to reflect new address while using online service. Approximately it takes about two to three weeks as per i have seen in most cases.And if email address is provided then CIC Communicate through Email.Another option is to Email NVDO for Update of Address but that may also take sometime to update.

npcanada

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2015
AOR Received.
01-12-2015
File Transfer...
14-12-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-Dec-2016
BMN said:

Hey BMN,

Can you share like what additional documents CIC is requesting even though we have submitted all the documents with our application?