NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

sabar_acmi

Star Member
Nov 27, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum, i am planning to apply for spouse immigration, i would like to know what are the fee we need to pay ?? do we need to include any fee receipt prior to submit the doc.?? where do i need to pay the fee?? can any one guide me ...

Blr

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 November 2014
AOR Received.
AOR1: 17 Jan 2015, SA: 30 Jan 2015
File Transfer...
File received at NDVO: 13 Feb 2015 (Through CaseReviewTeam as no AOR2), IP: 12 Sept 2015
Med's Done....
17-07-2014
Maggy2023 said:
1. They mentioned my travel history
2. Tie ups in india n canada
3. Financial support n assests
4. Strong reason to come back.

This are the resons they have mentioned. Actually am not working .
Its confusing......Your TRV Application was refused or Your TRV was cancelled after granting?

Hope you will explain how they did it?

You applied Online or Paper submission at VFS?

You got your passport back with 5 years M.entry visa stamped?

You were informed later that the visa is cancelled and no longer valid?

How it happened......????

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
sabar_acmi said:
Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum, i am planning to apply for spouse immigration, i would like to know what are the fee we need to pay ?? do we need to include any fee receipt prior to submit the doc.?? where do i need to pay the fee?? can any one guide me ...
https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

Total fees $1040.
breakdown below:
Sponsorship application (per application) = $75
Principal applicant = $475
Permanent resident fee = $490

sabar_acmi

Star Member
Nov 27, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rambopg said:
https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

Total fees $1040.
breakdown below:
Sponsorship application (per application) = $75
Principal applicant = $475
Permanent resident fee = $490
Thankyou very much for this information. Do I need to fill any form if I do payment online. .?

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
sabar_acmi said:
Thankyou very much for this information. Do I need to fill any form if I do payment online. .?
Nope. You don't need to. Just print 2 copies of receipt (one for yourself and one to send to CIC)

sabar_acmi

Star Member
Nov 27, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rambopg said:
Nope. You don't need to. Just print 2 copies of receipt (one for yourself and one to send to CIC)
Your much helpful in this forum! Do we need to pay 3 fee at the beginning or at the moment only two fee like sponsorship application and principal applicants fee only right?

Permanent resident fee later we need to pay?

Blr

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 November 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
File received at NDVO: 13 Feb 2015 (Through CaseReviewTeam as no AOR2), IP: 12 Sept 2015
Med's Done....
17-07-2014
sabar_acmi said:
Your much helpful in this forum! Do we need to pay 3 fee at the beginning or at the moment only two fee like sponsorship application and principal applicants fee only right?

Permanent resident fee later we need to pay?
Its better to pay all the three fees at the beginning itself.

If not, NDVO will ask you to pay and send its receipt when they received your file from CIC. (AOR2 tells you submit Medical, PCC and Payment receipt If you have not done)

So pay before you send-only to avoid delay

Blr

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 November 2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
17-07-2014
iyerSri4Spouse said:
Hi All,

What is difference between AOR1 & AOR2?

Can someone clearly provide average timeline for AOR1, SA and AOR2?

Thanks.
AOR1 is the first acknowledgement you get from CIC after sending your application. It says that CIC has received your application.

SA- Sponsorship Approval is the next communication from CIC that your Sponsorship is approved. As per current processing time, it takes 55 days, once CIC receive your complete application package.

Some people get their AOR1 same day as their SA, at the same time or a couple hours apart. Some get it a week later. My SA was received after two weeks of AOR1.

After SA, CIC sends your application package to NDVO for processing. NDVO sends AOR2 when they receive your application package. It takes one or two weeks after SA. Sometimes more than that......There are people who have not received AOR2 at all.

mapatel8

Oct 16, 2014
Hi, friends

This is my first post and i am new to this forum too.
i have applied my spouse application in march 2015 and just received SA last week of June.
They send my application to the new delhi. and haven't ask for any right permanent residence fees and medical exam but my friend advised it is better to send fees and medical exam at beginning for avoid any further delay in application. but i found in canadavisa website. they can ask for me for medical exam again if it is more then one yrs old. same with PCC.
please if any body can give me some idea is it best to give PCC, medical and fees before they ask?

IndoCanadian2015

Star Member
May 4, 2015
mapatel8 said:
Hi, friends

This is my first post and i am new to this forum too.
i have applied my spouse application in march 2015 and just received SA last week of June.
They send my application to the new delhi. and haven't ask for any right permanent residence fees and medical exam but my friend advised it is better to send fees and medical exam at beginning for avoid any further delay in application. but i found in canadavisa website. they can ask for me for medical exam again if it is more then one yrs old. same with PCC.
please if any body can give me some idea is it best to give PCC, medical and fees before they ask?
Soon you will get AOR2 from NDVO. In that email, they will ask for fees and PCC. Send both of them then. My understanding is that medicals were supposed to be upfront. I would send the medicals now as well in order for speedy processing. If they have to ask for your medicals later, they will put your file on hold. Later, when you submit the medicals, they will pick up your file again but after an unnecessary delay. If you want to avoid delays, send medicals sooner than later.
If it is a straightforward file, you will get PR before re-medicals are required.

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
Hey IndoCanadian2015,

Well I called CIC on Tuesday and they told me that I got SA on June 23 and my file is in transit to NDVO.
However, the agent also said that he is not able to see any email address in the file and maybe that's the reason why I have not gotten any email regarding AOR or SA.

Did you get your AOR2 through email? AOR2 comes to the sponsor or the applicant?
So if I haven't gotten any AOR or SA email then I won't be getting a AOR2 email either! which means I might miss the deadline to submit the PRPF fees and PCC?

How long is PCC valid for anyway?

Thanks!

isandhu08

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th march 2015 & In process 9th oct2015
AOR Received.
18th april 2015 & AOR2 21-may-2015
Med's Request
18-01-2016
Med's Done....
25-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
rambopg said:
Hey IndoCanadian2015,

Well I called CIC on Tuesday and they told me that I got SA on June 23 and my file is in transit to NDVO.
However, the agent also said that he is not able to see any email address in the file and maybe that's the reason why I have not gotten any email regarding AOR or SA.

Did you get your AOR2 through email? AOR2 comes to the sponsor or the applicant?
So if I haven't gotten any AOR or SA email then I won't be getting a AOR2 email either! which means I might miss the deadline to submit the PRPF fees and PCC?

How long is PCC valid for anyway?

Thanks!
Yup you get AOR2 by email and it comes at applicant email I'd and normally comes within 15-20 days from day it transferred to Delhi.
And pcc is valid for 1 years from date of issue.