no :)
Passport Req..
4th april
VISA ISSUED...
9th april 2016
LANDED..........
Eagerly waiting:)
hi,
i am an april applicant, science i was not active on the forum couldn't update u guys..
may be these information ll be useful to u guys.. :)
I applied for notes on november 21 and got it on dec 22
in the notes nothing was started :-[ only medical was passed.. :'(
we did MP enquiry on dec for that we got following reply ...

I spoke with Immigration this morning regarding your wife’s file and have an update on the processing. However, you may not have a decision on your wife’s application until November of this year.

Your application to sponsor was approved in June of 2015 at which point the file was transferred to the New Delhi office. The current processing time for the New Delhi immigration office is 17 months, beginning once it is transferred.

If you have not heard anything in a couple months regarding an interview, please let me know and I can follow up again.

Best regards,

Brad Weston
Constituency Assistant to
Hon. Larry Bagnell P.C., M.P.
Yukon

Monikarthic

Jan 6, 2015
Halifax
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2015
AOR Received.
12-03-2015
Med's Done....
01-07-2014
Nabaaf said:
Ohh so sweeeet both the sponsor n applicant are on forum 8) god bless u both ;D
So do u want to update monikarthic or remove that name frm spreadsheet ;D
accordingly mikee23 will update the spreadsheet :D
Best wishes

Cheers :)

Nabaaf
You can say both husband and wife are in Forum, You can remove monikarthic from spreadsheet.

Thanks

gkcanada

Star Member
Jan 16, 2016
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope sooon
VISA ISSUED...
hope sooon
LANDED..........
hope soooon
priya arun said:
hi,
i am an april applicant, science i was not active on the forum couldn't update u guys..

I spoke with Immigration this morning regarding your wife’s file and have an update on the processing. However, you may not have a decision on your wife’s application until November of this year.

Your application to sponsor was approved in June of 2015 at which point the file was transferred to the New Delhi office. The current processing time for the New Delhi immigration office is 17 months, beginning once it is transferred.

If you have not heard anything in a couple months regarding an interview, please let me know and I can follow up again.

Best regards,

Brad Weston
Yukon

Hiii Priya Arun...
Same goes with me...
Hv checked the spreadsheet... Only around 7 Jan applicants are left who didnt hear anything frm NDVO... 9 left frm Feb... & 22 are of March applicants... not a single applicant of April got any update so far frm NDVO...

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
Can someone tell me who is the last applicant to receive interview call?

BMN

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
01-06-2016
Med's Done....
15-09-2016
Interview........
waived as per MP
Passport Req..
DM: 01-10-2016 passport Req: 03-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
Zigzag said:
Hi BMN.

The email you received shows you submitted request under the Privacy Act and not under the Access of Information Act. The difference is :

- Only person legally in Canada (either Citizen, PR or any individual currently in Canada) can request own information under the Privacy Act. No need to pay $5.00 fees. Its free of charge.

- If you are trying to gain information about someone else records, you need to submit request under the Access of Information Act. Need to pay $5.00 fees.

In your case, you may be trying to get information (notes) from your spouse's PR file, so you need to request under the Access of Information Act. Also, you need to get authorization from you spouse and you need to submit a proof showing you are Canadian Resident at this moment. (you may show your license, PR Card, Citizenship Certi., Canadian Passport or your valid visa allowing you to stay in the country at this moment)

When you submit request, it says on the very first page.

A request for personal information held by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) should be made to CIC under the Privacy Act.

There are no fees involved with the processing of a request under the Privacy Act.

To send a request you must be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or an individual or corporation currently in Canada.

Note: Personal information which belongs to an individual who is not a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or currently living in Canada must be requested under the Access to Information Act.

If you are making a request on behalf of someone else, you must include the Consent for an Access to Information and Personal Information Request (IMM 5744) form. Include this form for each individual listed on your file who is over the age of 18.

BMN..please note that your request is not going to be proceeded. You may receive another email in a week or 10 days. It will say

This is to acknowledge receipt of your request submitted pursuant to the Privacy Act received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada on January XX, 2016 for the following records:

the electronic sponsorship file concerning Last name, First name. (of the primary applicant)

We regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request for the following reason:

· The consent of XYZ (primary applicant) is required to process your request and allow us to release her information to you. To be valid, a consent must be signed, recently dated, contain the printed name of the person giving consent and identifies you as the designated individual. Please ensure that the consent form is signed by all applicable parties, and has the signature date and date of birth.

· Requests made under the Privacy Act require that your spouse be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or an individual present in Canada. Please provide proof that your spouse is entitled to make a request under the Privacy Act (i.e.: copy of a stamped passport, a valid temporary residence status document, a permanent residence card, a citizenship card). If not, you may submit an application fee of $5.00 in order for us to process your request under the Access to Information Act.

Payment may be made by cheque or money order made payable to the Receiver General for Canada, or by credit card using the online payment service: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

If paying online, you must send us a copy of the payment receipt.

You can find the new ATIP consent form at the following link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/form-imm5744.asp

Note that we will put your request on hold until we receive the requested information from you. If we have not received your reply by February XX, 2016 (it is 30days gap), we will consider the request abandoned and close our file accordingly.

Please submit the requested information to our office by either replying to this email or by mail at the following address:

Access to Information and Privacy Division
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 1L1

You are entitled to submit a complaint to the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada (OPC) regarding the processing of your request. For additional information on how to submit a complaint, visit the OPC website at www.priv.gc.ca.

If you show them that you submitted separate request later under the Access of Information Act and send them copy of your receipt showing $5.00 paid, signed authorization form, proof showing your current status in Canada and content of your confirmation email showing tracking number of your new request for notes, they will reply back as

Good morning,

Please be advised that your request submitted under the Access to Information Act for the same records (A-2016-*****) is now being processed. Therefore, your request P-2016-***** (under privacy act) has been closed.

Thank you,

Client Service Representative | Représentant du service à la clientèle.
Access to Information and Privacy | Accès à l’information et protection des renseignements personnels
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

I hope above information will help you understand the right direction to get the notes.
Hey thank you so much.
So should I apply for the notes again or wait for the email?
And when they do email me would my husband have to fill the consent form?

Aajaguddi

Jan 22, 2016
Hi Everyone,

I am new here and was just reading through the posts and I am in the same boat as you guys. My timeline is:

Application Filed: March 13, 2015
Medical done: January 24, 2015
File transferred to India: May 19, 2015
File Status: In progress

No other updates yet.

Thanks.

robinsingh23

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-3-2015
AOR Received.
24-4-2015
File Transfer...
23 May 2015
Aajaguddi said:
Hi Everyone,

I am new here and was just reading through the posts and I am in the same boat as you guys. My timeline is:

No other updates yet.

Thanks.
Same here

priya arun

Star Member
Nov 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 9th 2015
AOR Received.
jun 11th 2015(ARO2)
File Transfer...
cot 9th In progress
Med's Request
19th feb
Med's Done....
20th feb
Interview........
no :)
Passport Req..
4th april
VISA ISSUED...
9th april 2016
LANDED..........
Eagerly waiting:)
gkcanada said:
Hiii Priya Arun...
Same goes with me...
Hv checked the spreadsheet... Only around 7 Jan applicants are left who didnt hear anything frm NDVO... 9 left frm Feb... & 22 are of March applicants... not a single applicant of April got any update so far frm NDVO...
hope they ll start april applicants by first weak of feb :-\

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
24th July 2015..........S.A.: 24th August 2015..........In process since: 28th August 2015
File Transfer...
31st August 2015 (AOR2)........Initial Med's Done: 20th April 2015 (upfront)
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2016(visa issued date as mentioned on passport affixed visa as 3rd June 2016)
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
Monikarthic said:
You can say both husband and wife are in Forum, You can remove monikarthic from spreadsheet.

Thanks
yeahhh its obviousssly husband n wife ;) ;) ;) no doubt abt it ;D but i tried to be professional n called u ppl sponsor n applicant...i apologize if u felt bad :( Yess no problem...spreadsheet admin mikee23 will do the necessary update....
Best of luck ;D

Nabaaf

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
24th July 2015..........S.A.: 24th August 2015..........In process since: 28th August 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2016(visa issued date as mentioned on passport affixed visa as 3rd June 2016)
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
supreetdolly09 said:
Hey nabaaf...
I really appreciate ur contribution to the forum n its really gud to see people around with fun n cool attitude towards this tensed sitution of all.
Gud going....
Keep it up..
God bless
Thankyouuuu sooo much supreetdolly09....god bless u tooo.....

Nabaaf

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
gkcanada said:
Hay Nabaaf.... How many May applicants are here????
This wait is killing us all...
hope we all get through soon... ???
As supreetdolly09 said there are 16 may applicants on this forum so basically its nothing according to applicants of march (42 applicants in this forum) n april(29 applicants in this forum)...as updated on spreadsheet.....and according to senior members there r only 10% of total applicants are present here...few r not aware whereas few r silent readers :p :p 8)
So hang inn there...stay calm...u will get a good surprise frm ndvo within few months 8)
God bless

Nabaaf

Kapar

Jan 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All....Mike can u please update for me...husbands remeds done Jan 22 thanks so much ..praying for everyone's good news!

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
Aajaguddi said:
Hi Everyone,

No other updates yet.

Thanks.
Hie Aajaguddi
Welcome to this forum 8)
Plz provide ur timeline as follows whichever is applicable to u ;D
Application received by cic
Initial med
Aor1 frm cic
Sponsor approval
Aor2 frm ndvo
Additional documents
Interview
Remeds
Dm
Ppr
Location in india(if u r comfortable)

Best wishes to u...soon u vil hear frm ndvo,dont worry.......keep updating....

Nabaaf

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
priya arun said:
hi,

Best regards,

Brad Weston
Yukon
Hey priya arun dont be tensed at all....be relax...wait fr sometym then order fr notes....why did ur m.p said something abt interview....do u hv any idea abt it????? If u r not aware then by the end of this month i think u shld apply fr notes n get clear picture.....
And regarding processing time 17 months so jus relax..m.p's gv such same replies to most of the applicants who make m.p enquiry......
God bless u....we all are praying fr u ...dont worry:)

Nabaaf

Nabaaf

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(INDIA)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd June 2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
30th May 2016
Med's Done....
31st May 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9th June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
21st June 2016
jaggy999 said:
Can someone tell me who is the last applicant to receive interview call?
Hey jaggy999...
I guess u r not on spreadsheet...whatz ur timeline???
Ndvo is quiet slow in sending interview letters,currently 26 June 2014 applicant is scheduled for 17th february 2016 according to 2014 forum

Nabaaf