wait is too much
its suffocating
NDVO be human

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
moga_PB29 said:
Today we got notes reply, generation date 7 july. Upto 7 july Criminality, security background checks have not been started yet. My remedical tracking receipt was recieved by 20 may, after that no update. Security, Criminality check have not started after 20 may 2016 to till date. What the hell visa officer doing on my file after 20 may??? After remedical... Doing nothing. Thrown my file and didn't touch.
Ya thats not gud though they should have done will all those checks by the time. Try linking ur application online with gc key then you will find up to date more information .

Roop Garcha

Jun 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 Nov, 2014
AOR Received.
15 Feb, 2015
File Transfer...
15, Feb, 2015
Med's Request
26 Nov, 2015
Med's Done....
27 Nov, 2015
Passport Req..
27-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-2016
LANDED..........
18-08-2016
Hi guys, got PPR today, thank you everyone

preet1985

Oct 7, 2015
i guys, got passport request yesterday night after complete 2years they hold my file on background checks took 5 months for processing fingerprint .thank u everyone for your support.

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
preet1985 said:
i guys, got passport request yesterday night after complete 2years they hold my file on background checks took 5 months for processing fingerprint .thank u everyone for your support.
Congrats dear .

You have done your fingerprints at delhi canada high commision

viddyra

Aug 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ka101 said:
The same South Indian lady tricked us, we passed our interview back in june but a few days ago we did MP enquiry and got to know that she put july as the month in which we cleared our interview and delayed our application by almost 1 month.

Omg that sucks, did she take your passport or told you anything? I was quote surprised by her attitude and couldn't figure out how the hell she is working there still.

Nav Rana

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27th may 2015
Doc's Request.
Upfront medical 24th april 2015
AOR Received.
11 july 2015
File Transfer...
10 august 2015
Med's Request
Remedical req 9th June 2016
Med's Done....
10th June 2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
1st August 2016
VISA ISSUED...
27th July 2016
LANDED..........
17th August 2016
Roop Garcha said:
Hi guys, got PPR today, thank you everyone

Hi do you have any travel history ?

ANJAANI

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
So guys, my husband just had his interview today and it did not go well at all. Interview lasted one hour and half. VO officer was a south indian lady. It's our first marriage. The problem was the education , they said she is much more educated than you. Another problem was that my marriage is arrange by my grand father they said how come your wife said yes , it's been 16 years she is in canada....At the end she said she is not satisfied and will email us the decision . She returned my husband's passport. My husband had his new PCC and Medical. They kept both document but returned his passport.

Guys i feel like crying ... don't know what to do now.

Nav Rana

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27th may 2015
Doc's Request.
Upfront medical 24th april 2015
AOR Received.
11 july 2015
File Transfer...
10 august 2015
Med's Request
Remedical req 9th June 2016
Med's Done....
10th June 2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
1st August 2016
VISA ISSUED...
27th July 2016
LANDED..........
17th August 2016
ANJAANI said:
So guys, my husband just had his interview today and it did not go well at all. Interview lasted one hour and half. VO officer was a south indian lady. It's our first marriage. The problem was the education , they said she is much more educated than you. Another problem was that my marriage is arrange by my grand father they said how come your wife said yes , it's been 16 years she is in canada....At the end she said she is not satisfied and will email us the decision . She returned my husband's passport. My husband had his new PCC and Medical. They kept both document but returned his passport.

Dun know why Indians visa officers are having problem with our marriages as we provide so many proves to prove it genuine why they r not giving visas ? I hope visa officer will send u ppr Mail as they kept pcc and medical . Stay positive .

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
ANJAANI said:

If they kept new pcc and remedical it means its a good sign. You will get ppr soon .. wish u luck

chhapa

Oct 4, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-08-2015
AOR Received.
15-10-2015
File Transfer...
06-11-2015
Interview........
November
LANDED..........
02-05-2017
ANJAANI said:

its embarrassing, here educated individual dnt get job. uneducated do better in life in Canada. if she said not satisfied its alarming
be prepared for next step