24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
TS18 said:
hey I had to ask you I paid my fees and I have the receipts number but does my husband have to pay as well who is in India or is it one time payment? ( I am sponsoring my husband) and I did send the photocopy of the receipt with my sponsor paper.is there any other fees?
No other fees need to be paid. As long as you paid the total $1040 when you sent the original file.

TS18

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
rambopg said:
No other fees need to be paid. As long as you paid the total $1040 when you sent the original file.
wait wat! $1040? I only paid 550. that was required of me? :eek: :eek: nothing else I know about? pleaseee help :'(

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
Cyechuri said:
Hi Preetiv,
This is with regards to the Spouse Sponsorship Outland application that I sent to CIC, got the last update from NDVO on April 16th 2015, that they have got the file and assigned a UCI number and also with the same file # as on the Sponsorship Approval. My wife is in Canada on a visit visa. She came to Canada (Regina, SK) on 30th of March 2015 as she got leave from Infosys for 90 days. She is planning to go back to India as her vacation would be done by June 22nd,2015. Not sure how long its going to take to get her PR approved, but we are going to miss each other very badly. Its been a year that we are married and we are not yet together forever. We also had plans to plan for kids, but waiting to get her PR done so that she can stay with me and I can spend every moment with her when she gets pregnant. Do you have any idea about approximately how long its taking for the files. I have checked the attached Excel files in the forums and have a quick question, how are those processing times calculated. File received coloumn, is it the date when CIC in Canada receieved the files or is it the date when NDVO in India got the files. Which month files are being processed currently ? I am not sure how its working, we went to Banff for a vacation during the long weekend and now she is planning to go back to India. Also heard from some of my friends that if the spouse is on a Visit Visa the processing time in India would be slow or the files are kept aside till they get back home (India), do you have any info on this situation ? Its costing us a lot of money for this visit and hope she gets her PR soon so that we can be together. Please advise and thanks so much for your help and advise. Now she has gone back to India on June 16th and waiting for the updates. My ECAS shows application received on december 02 2014 and no updates from then. I have also sent an online query for NDVO on their site to check if they have got the medicals, PCC and also Payment of $1040 which I did send along with the application in December 2014 to CIC Mississauga. No reply yet and not sure what to and how to and whom to contact for the updates. Most of my friends got medicals received as well on the ECAS but mine is just Application received. Any Advise would be greatly appreciated. Please advise.
If you want to find out what's going on with your file. Order GCMS notes. Follow the link in my signature.
It will take 30 days to arrive in your email and then you will know everything that has happened or received by them.

rambopg

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
TS18 said:
wait wat! $1040? I only paid 550. that was required of me? :eek: :eek: nothing else I know about? pleaseee help :'(
$490 is RPRF (right to permanent resident fee)
Give us your timeline. when did you apply, when did you get SA? has your file reached NDVO? etc.

TS18

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
rambopg said:
$490 is RPRF (right to permanent resident fee)
Give us your timeline. when did you apply, when did you get SA? has your file reached NDVO? etc.
my file was received by Delhi on September 11 and the status says application received medical received. I applied in July.

aikam

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 June
Doc's Request.
6 January
AOR Received.
21 August
File Transfer...
05 September
Med's Done....
June 3 2014
Interview........
No aS per notes
Passport Req..
Waiting
This week almost :(gone without any update..... :( :(

Sashee

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
AOR Received.
9-09-2014
File Transfer...
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
May 2014
Interview........
Waived!!!
VISA ISSUED...
I pray very soon!!
Yes Aikam and Kamilla,it's very depressing for all of us here,from July 1st there has been no movement at all,somebody in the forum said the delay is due to student visa,do you guys really think so.... :( :( :'( :( :( :(

aikam

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 June
Doc's Request.
6 January
AOR Received.
21 August
File Transfer...
05 September
Med's Done....
June 3 2014
Interview........
No aS per notes
Passport Req..
Waiting
Sashee said:
Yes Aikam and Kamilla,it's very depressing for all of us here,from July 1st there has been no movement at all,somebody in the forum said the delay is due to student visa,do you guys really think so.... :( :( :'( :( :( :(
Whatever the reason these ndvo shud serve first come first serve they moved on but no even touching all back log files... We all are in process since so long no interview everything is done and still they just don't care about waiting from months ..... Day by day they making our life miserable..... We live here in stress and just replying back that processing time is changed ...... Wen processing time was 13 months they were issuing visas within 8 months.... Now they want to wait until 16 month ....

Just tired of looking at online status .... This forum... And e- mail....

vikassinghal

May 26, 2014
Anybody here who submitted the FBI PCC to NDVO after the initial deadline (after getting an extension)? Just want to get an idea on how much time NDVO is taking in general to issue PPR.
My PCC was received by them on 19th June. Still waiting for PPR

aikam

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 June
Doc's Request.
6 January
AOR Received.
21 August
File Transfer...
05 September
Med's Done....
June 3 2014
Interview........
No aS per notes
Passport Req..
Waiting
vikassinghal said:
Anybody here who submitted the FBI PCC to NDVO after the initial deadline (after getting an extension)? Just want to get an idea on how much time NDVO is taking in general to issue PPR.
My PCC was received by them on 19th June. Still waiting for PPR
Fbi ???

preetiv

May 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
AOR Received.
22-8-2014
File Transfer...
2-09-2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
hope so soon by God's grace
VISA ISSUED...
crossing fingers
TS18 said:
hey I had to ask you I paid my fees and I have the receipts number but does my husband have to pay as well who is in India or is it one time payment? ( I am sponsoring my husband) and I did send the photocopy of the receipt with my sponsor paper.is there any other fees?
Hi,
You have to pay 2 fees
1.550cad for processing your application
2.490cad for landing in Canada i.e rprf (right for permanent residence fees in Canda)

Here is the link to pay the right of permanent residence fees
https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en&_ga=1.204097494.752386409.1428696315
once you get the receipt take the print out fill in the details and send the hard copy to ndvo uci number in the receipt should be of primary applicant.

It's one time you have to pay on your husbands behalf

chatwant

Apr 1, 2014
Kolkata
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2013
File Transfer...
Showing app received 19/11/2013
Med's Done....
26/09/2013
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
On the verge of getting request..hope soon!rab mehr rakhe
VISA ISSUED...
Damn not but why
LANDED..........
ASAP with the little help of almighty
mhj said:
Hey!
Did u get the PPR in any case? ???
Yupp got it last Tuesday submitted last Wednesday..how much time does it take to get the passport back

preetiv

May 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
AOR Received.
22-8-2014
File Transfer...
2-09-2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
crossing fingers
chatwant said:
Yupp got it last Tuesday submitted last Wednesday..how much time does it take to get the passport back
Hai chatwant,
+1 and hats off for your patience as you had to wait 4 a very long time as per my knowledge it takes less than 20 days if you are going via vfs all the very Best 4 happy and a blissful life God bless :)

preetiv

May 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
AOR Received.
22-8-2014
File Transfer...
2-09-2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
crossing fingers
aikam said:
Whatever the reason these ndvo shud serve first come first serve they moved on but no even touching all back log files... We all are in process since so long no interview everything is done and still they just don't care about waiting from months ..... Day by day they making our life miserable..... We live here in stress and just replying back that processing time is changed ...... Wen processing time was 13 months they were issuing visas within 8 months.... Now they want to wait until 16 month ....

Just tired of looking at online status .... This forum... And e- mail....
Hai aikam,
I came to know from one of my friend Currently it's fall session intake going on ndvo is busy with students and tourist visa.