Waived
Passport Req..
19-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
on a TRV now but soon on perm. basis
fiza11 said:
Similar reply to what I have got from my MP.....wonder did they even did an inquiry? These morons are sitting in the house for nothing....can't even help Canadian citizens who actually vote them....argghhhhh
I have for now given up on this MP enquiry and until October won't break my head on this MP thinge. Will follow up sometime in October if I don't hear anything. My instinct tells me that she has not done anything other than just accepting my file (for name sake). Hope I am wrong. Time will tell :)

chandan19march

Dec 19, 2014
PhdStream said:
Anyone from Nepal applied to prioritized application because of the earthquake?
I sent a letter last week requesting them to expedite my spouse application as my spouse is still in Nepal. I hope, they consider my request. Let's see what happens.

Regards,
Chandan

amop

Feb 28, 2014
Hi... i know how it feels ...my hubby wont do mp enquiry as well as he thinks waste of time they wont do anything ..
but convince your husband to apply for notes atleast . We ordered notes only once uptill now ...and i may applicant 2014 ..with meds expired

still waiting !!!

Kamaldeep momi said:
Guys please tell me one thing as I am July applicant..it's been 11 months, my problem is my husband dnt believe in this form and he says that I dnt want to bother immigration ppl by doing M.P enquiry or by applying notes..he said M.P asked him to wait for 16 months .. My situation is getting worse without knowing anything about the process of my file.. Status is still application received..

d4d

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aqua_AB said:
You have the below options:

1. If the baby is born in india, a. if u apply for the baby after the birth, u will have issues of again waiting for almost an year for the baby's papers
b. If u add him to the family and to ur PR file, before the baby birth (u inform NDVO), ur file will be delayed
2. best option is the baby is born in Canada, will save u from all the headache and wait

Just make sure, regarding the air travel to canada, keeping ur wife's pregnancy month into account..

All d best
considering your wife is already canadian citizen, your baby will directly have canadian citizen. so, there is no need to add your baby's name to your PR application. However, what you do need to do it file to receive your baby's canadian citizenship card. Now, I know that this used to takes months to almost a year in the past but I have a relative who has three boys (all born in india). the first two, it took them almost a 10+ months to get it, however, the last one for whom they applied last year, got it in less than 2 months time. not sure if they got lucky or the timeline has considerably reduced now.

the other option is where your baby is born in canada. Make sure your wife's health card is valid and if you have family support for her to move here till the time of birth, that would work. She would then need to obtain the birth certificate and apply for a passport for the baby in case she and baby needs to come back to be with you in india till the immigration process is complete. The birth certificate and passport would usually take around a month's time to obtain after birth.

d4d

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
buggleboy said:
I have for now given up on this MP enquiry and until October won't break my head on this MP thinge. Will follow up sometime in October if I don't hear anything. My instinct tells me that she has not done anything other than just accepting my file (for name sake). Hope I am wrong. Time will tell :)
apply for notes. doesnt a MP enquiry shows up on the notes? if the MP hasnt done anything, you can confront her.

preetiv

May 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
AOR Received.
22-8-2014
File Transfer...
2-09-2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
hope so soon by God's grace
VISA ISSUED...
crossing fingers
Kamaldeep momi said:
Guys please tell me one thing as I am July applicant..it's been 11 months, my problem is my husband dnt believe in this form and he says that I dnt want to bother immigration ppl by doing M.P enquiry or by applying notes..he said M.P asked him to wait for 16 months .. My situation is getting worse without knowing anything about the process of my file.. Status is still application received..
Apply for gcms notes

preetiv

May 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
AOR Received.
22-8-2014
File Transfer...
2-09-2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
hope so soon by God's grace
VISA ISSUED...
crossing fingers
yksodhi said:
Guys finally got passport request ;D , any idea how much time it will take after getting PPR ?
Congrats +1 for your patience if you are going through vfs you will be getting with in 10 days of time

jugraj goraya

Star Member
Sep 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
AOR Received.
02-06-2014
File Transfer...
02-06-2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
feb 28
Interview........
in-process from17 aug got interview letter on sep 28
Passport Req..
Nov 1
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 4
LANDED..........
1 dec thnx for the Canada visa site forum and folks
eagle_legal said:
Hi forum members , give some advise my wife is pragnent , where we born baby india or canada ..? My wife is candian citizen and she is living with me since our mariage ...? :-[
hi veer
tell ur wife to contact with canada immigration office
they will give u guys option if u wanna ur baby canadian or indian citizen
becuse if u wanna your baby canadian citizen they can issue ur baby's passport
after born there is ur wish
i know because one of my frnd has situation same like you

ypra

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2014
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
File Transfer...
09-01-2015
Med's Request
In Process: 14-08-2015
Med's Done....
06-10-2015/done remedical and PCC prior to Interview
Interview........
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
26-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2015

eagle_legal

Mar 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
AOR Received.
July 2014
File Transfer...
Aug 2014
Med's Request
15-12-2015 done after interview
Med's Done....
18 april 2014
Interview........
14-12-2015. Done
Passport Req..
One day i will got it
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
After visa
jugraj goraya said:
hi veer
tell ur wife to contact with canada immigration office
they will give u guys option if u wanna ur baby canadian or indian citizen
becuse if u wanna your baby canadian citizen they can issue ur baby's passport
after born there is ur wish
i know because one of my frnd has situation same like you
thanks jugraj goraya

mdkamran15

May 26, 2015
eagle_legal said:
Hi forum members , give some advise my wife is pragnent , where we born baby india or canada ..? My wife is candian citizen and she is living with me since our mariage ...? :-[
Hi If your wife is canadian you baby can avail Canadian Citizenship. your wife can apply for his passport in Candian Embassy

mdkamran15

May 26, 2015
Hi Guys,

How to be a part of this Forum. I have Applied for Spousal Sponsorship in May 2014. Please advise how to join this Group.

Kamran

ray85

Mar 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/10/2014
File Transfer...
23/12/2014
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
13/08/2015
yksodhi said:
Guys finally got passport request ;D , any idea how much time it will take after getting PPR ?
congratulations

ray85

Mar 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/10/2014
File Transfer...
23/12/2014