15-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
IP: 7-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 30-May-2015
LANDED..........
10-Jun-2015
sunandshine11 said:
docs.google.com/ spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApoaDx-HWbWGdGdFdC1VblNuNnZobi1CTFFsWUJLMkE#gid=22

Who is the owner and updating this doc and how frequently. ?
Few of us have rights to edit the spreadsheet and we do it whenever we get time.

Please share your Medicals date and AOR2 date if any.

innosense

Feb 13, 2014
Toronto / Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
10-Jun-2015
psdali said:
Guys...got my pp back with visa stamped...so happy that finally wait is over....
Best of luck to rest all...hope u will heard froM nvdo soon...
Thanks for support i recived from this forum
Congratulations psdali :) :)

innosense

Feb 13, 2014
Toronto / Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
10-Jun-2015
mail2bista said:
Hi guys,
I just got the email from NDVO today requesting the passport. Thank God. Hope get the visa soon. :)

Wow ! Great to know that NDVO has not stagnated and continuing to proceed forward.

Congrats to you mail2bista :)
Can you please confirm if the passport request email provides option to submit passport within Canada ..to ottawa may be ??

innosense

Feb 13, 2014
Toronto / Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
10-Jun-2015
bhkr0008 said:
please help me out on this!!

I originally applied On Aug. 25th according to it i did my medical in June which is fine..but after the document request they gave me a new received date of Oct. 23 does tht give me a right to do a brand new medical, because basically now i applied on Oct 23rd

I need your input on this thought..
Hi bhkr0008,

I will suggest you to hold on. If you are already mentally prepared to do re-medicals, then you can always do it after you get In process or at least once October files have begun.
Doing right now is not going to speed up anything. And they may always extend your medicals. :)

bhkr0008

Jul 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
AOR Received.
AOR1 January 9 AOR2 March 3
File Transfer...
17-01-2015
Med's Done....
JUNE 2014/RE-MEDS DONE OCT 2015
Interview........
HOPE NO
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
innosense said:
Hi bhkr0008,

I will suggest you to hold on. If you are already mentally prepared to do re-medicals, then you can always do it after you get In process or at least once October files have begun.
Doing right now is not going to speed up anything. And they may always extend your medicals. :)
your right i'll wait for the month of may if they send a re-medical request then its fine, otherwise in June I will go ahead and do the re-medical at least tht way it will save my 2 months as per to others on this forum have done I guess its a luck by chance..

spiker79

Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
File Transfer...
April2015
Med's Request
7th Dec 2015
Med's Done....
02-11-2014, 02-06-2015
Interview........
**Recommend Interview Waiver**
Passport Req..
DM: 24 Mar 2016 PPR 4 April 2016
VISA ISSUED...
6 April 2016, PPT Back 8 April 2016
LANDED..........
21 April 2016
mainak_das1 said:
Hi, i was planning on writing a stern letter to the minister of immigration regarding the issues you've mentioned. But it will be even more potent if we all do this collectively. I am not sure how effective is Go petition or other online petition tools. Is there a way we can send a joint mail or e-mail to the following addresss
Minister @ cic.gc.caThe Honourable Chris Alexander, P.C., M.P.Citizenship and Immigration Canada365 Laurier Avenue WestOttawa, OntarioK1A 1L1
Telephone: 613­954­1064Fax: 613­952­55533
Sent you sponsor details in email. I would like to add couple of more points. Our main request should be to investigate why it is slow at NVDO?
1. As PR and citizen (long time taxpayer of Canada) to get dependent spouse on visa take longer time than time taken by the work visa hold to get their spouse who have hardly any ties to Canada or contributed to Canada.
2. Application requires upfront medicals to be submitted with application. But entire application will be kept in cold storage at NVDO alteast 8 months and picked up when it is about to expire (Medical expire at 12 months).
3. NVDO office is not responsive to any queries. It almost impossible to get any response (For example my wife(applicant) hasnt got client id(UCI) so far. SA 2 months back. sent email. No response till now).
4. If Immigration dept really want to process fast then can do it. They did this for Citizenship application. Till Sept 2013 it use to take 2-3 years to process applications. In June 2014 they brought new law for citizenship. So they started to clear all back logs and processing fast. After Sept 2013 timeline reduced to 6 months.

I think it would be more effective to go as a group and submit this petition personally to immigration office when he is in Ajax area ( Greater Toronto Area). That way we will know his response immediately.

We can wait for his response couple of weeks and then go to Media route.

mainak_das1

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
AOR Received.
29-04-2014
Interview........
2nd March 2015; IP: 4th-March-2015
Passport Req..
10-June-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-June-2015
LANDED..........
confidential info
thanks..the support for this is healthy. I will post the mail shortly

spiker79 said:
Sent you sponsor details in email. I would like to add couple of more points. Our main request should be to investigate why it is slow at NVDO?
1. As PR and citizen (long time taxpayer of Canada) to get dependent spouse on visa take longer time than time taken by the work visa hold to get their spouse who have hardly any ties to Canada or contributed to Canada.
2. Application requires upfront medicals to be submitted with application. But entire application will be kept in cold storage at NVDO alteast 8 months and picked up when it is about to expire (Medical expire at 12 months).
3. NVDO office is not responsive to any queries. It almost impossible to get any response (For example my wife(applicant) hasnt got client id(UCI) so far. SA 2 months back. sent email. No response till now).
4. If Immigration dept really want to process fast then can do it. They did this for Citizenship application. Till Sept 2013 it use to take 2-3 years to process applications. In June 2014 they brought new law for citizenship. So they started to clear all back logs and processing fast. After Sept 2013 timeline reduced to 6 months.

I think it would be more effective to go as a group and submit this petition personally to immigration office when he is in Ajax area ( Greater Toronto Area). That way we will know his response immediately.

mainak_das1

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
AOR Received.
29-04-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
10-June-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-June-2015
LANDED..........
confidential info
I dont live in ontario. If you can organize a group and submit this in person then that would be fantastic

spiker79 said:

buggleboy

Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-05-2014
File Transfer...
17-06-2014
Med's Done....
23-02-2014 and 20-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
on a TRV now but soon on perm. basis
I visited my local MP to find out about what's happening. However even on that front there is really no update :(
I submitted my enquiry to my MP over 2 weeks ago and she had given me a time scale from 1 to 4 weeks and this coming Monday it will be 3 full weeks. It appears that it could take complete 4 weeks. I am kind of giving up hopes on this MP enquiry as most likely NDVO may say quote her the waiting period (in this time and age, waiting for 16 months is absolutely ridiculous and not acceptable) which is what she might relay.

In the meantime my wife is trying for a TRV so that she can come here for 3-4 months and then go back for her PPR. God have mercy on us.

Hope everyone is doing well on the forum.

dhaliwal82

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Moga city, Punjab. India.
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Nov 2014
AOR Received.
AOR1 : 18 Feb 2015 , SA : 5 March 2015
Med's Done....
14 OCT 2014
Prabhu said:
Hi,

Did you applied in Family Class or Federal skill work class.

I applied on same date Sep 16th 2014 on family class.
He got passport request without IP and DM. UNBELIEVABLE. ???
I dt believe NDVO reached at sept 2014.

mail2bista

Star Member
Mar 17, 2013
toronto
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Sept'014
AOR Received.
16 Nov'014 (new delhi)
File Transfer...
3 Nov'014
Med's Done....
15 Aug'014
Passport Req..
30 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Prabhu said:
Hi,

Did you applied in Family Class or Federal skill work class.

I applied on same date Sep 16th 2014 on family class.

Sorry for late response. My application is family class-spouse sponsorship app

mainak_das1

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
AOR Received.
29-04-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
10-June-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-June-2015
LANDED..........
confidential info
mainak_das1 said:
thanks..the support for this is healthy. I will post the mail shortly
Hello forum, this is what i have been able to draft so far. I have to put the finishing touches. Looking forward to your inputs/feedback. I am planning to email on Monday

Dear Mr. Alexander:
I am writing to you as a representative of a group of people who have applied to sponsor their spouse at the New Delhi Visa Office. We would like to bring to your attention some serious concerns with this office that is compounding the pain of being separated from our loved ones. These have been listed in the order of their importance-
1. The first and foremost issue is that the files in the Delhi visa office are not being processed in the order they are received. Many applicants are routinely left behind or ignored as the office processes applications that are received months after. This practice is highly unfair and is absolutely unacceptable.
2. The visa office hardly replies to any emails or enquires, not even to those that are of an urgent nature. This leaves the applicants in a state of anxiety and fear, as many of these queries if not addressed have the potential to cause confusion that could lead to further delay or even denial of application. I believe that after having paid my taxes and a generous application fee, the visa office should have sufficient resources and the sense of accountability to respond to even simple enquires-let alone the urgent ones.
3. In many cases there is no movement in a file for months at a time even after a relationship is proven to be genuine. There should be no reason for keeping loved ones separated for months when the visa officer is convinced about the authenticity of the relationship and when no additional documents are being awaited for.
4. The visa office routinely rejects TRV (visitor’s visa) for applicants being sponsored. The reason for denial cited are disingenuous and unrealistic. My wife visa was rejected as the officer wasn’t convinced that my wife would have a reason to return back to home country. This is despite clearly telling them that her PR application was in process and there would be no reason to stay back and jeopardise her PR application. However, on rare occasions some applicants do get the visitor’s visa, and this makes the whole process unfair (more akin to a lottery). We believe there should be a realistic and consistent criteria to grant visitor’s visa for those who already have a sponsorship application in process.

mail2bista

Star Member
Mar 17, 2013
toronto
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Sept'014
AOR Received.
16 Nov'014 (new delhi)
File Transfer...
3 Nov'014
Med's Done....
15 Aug'014
Passport Req..
30 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Hey guys,

Dont b so panic. My application Is quite different due to some cases I have included in the application package.

Thanks

Princess 786

Feb 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th November
AOR Received.
18th february
Med's Done....
May 2015
mail2bista said:
Hi guys,
I just got the email from NDVO today requesting the passport. Thank God. Hope get the visa soon. :)
Okay..!! Firstly hearlty congratulations..!!
1) This is confirmation that NDVO is not stucked at july applicants.
2) This is also indicates that they are not working in order. Each case processing time veries depending on the file's circumstances.

So guys chill.we will hear good news soon.

Princess 786

Feb 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th November
AOR Received.
18th february
Med's Done....
May 2015
mail2bista said:
Hey guys,

Dont b so panic. My application Is quite different due to some cases I have included in the application package.

Thanks
Means what?