Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
on a TRV now but soon on perm. basis
Gurutaj - My wife is also in the same boat. Her medicals too expired and the doctor said the same thing. I would wait until the NDVO specifically calls for remedical because at times one just needs to repeat chest x-ray and not the whole tests or at times they overlook the remedicals and issue the visas.

payal9

Aug 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
Med's Done....
March-2014
Passport Req..
faith in god
VISA ISSUED...
God knws
LANDED..........
faith in god
Hi anyone
If u did mp query is it mentioned in ur gcms note as records?

If yes thn which section please let me knw

buggleboy

Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-05-2014
File Transfer...
17-06-2014
Med's Done....
23-02-2014 and 20-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
Payal - You only ask so many questions and inbox people but never clear our doubts or clarify to reply/help others :(

fiza11

Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
File Transfer...
June 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 2014, remedical without request March 2015
Interview........
Oct 12th, 2015 passed, remedial request on same day
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
buggleboy said:
Thanks Fiza for replying to my queries yesterday. I had applied for my wife's CGMS status on 5th February and it was sent back as there were some minor errors. Corrected it and sent it back on 12th Feb. So guess even that is a waiting game. At least until 14th March. Hope something clicks for both of us as we are in the same boat.

Not sure why they are delaying second marriage cases.
I agree. They are considering second marriage as a consiperancy to get PR to Canada....these idiots morons need to understand every second marriage is not a fraud..... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

15 months of wait to be with your partner....what the hell were they thinking.

fiza11

Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
File Transfer...
June 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
mainak_das1 said:
We received the intervew letter on 28th Jan. We then immediately applied for GCMS notes. The notes arrived in the nick of time on the 27th of Feb. But the notes didnt mention the concern that the officer had.
It only said-"file sent for interview". It seems to me that my file was a random pick for an interview. Because upon reflecting on the questions she asked, i dont think there was any significant issue that she was tryign to clarify.
Thanks Mainak, you have been lucky to get the interview letter so early. Some people from 2013 forum and Jan/feb applicant from 2014 are still waiting for their turn.

Good Luck! hope your wife gets ppr soon.

innosense

Feb 13, 2014
Toronto / Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
IP: 7-Apr-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 30-May-2015
LANDED..........
10-Jun-2015
sunny6359 said:
Scary thing is that 80% of cases took 15 months :O .. . what the helll .. why so long :(

They have given cumulative %. So 80% cases did not take 15 months. 80% cases took 15 months or LESS.

20% took 8 months or less.
30% took 9 months or less.
50% took 10 months or less
70% took 13 months or less
80% took 15 months or less.

So best case is hoping for 8 months or less and worst case is 15 months according to CIC.
But we know that some 2013 files are waiting beyond the 15 months mark.

fiza11

Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
File Transfer...
June 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
There have been lot of protests, petitions being signed for inland sponsorship increasing processing times. A lot of buzz has been created on twitter and NDP leader, CBC as a media house is also supporting this petition.
Wonder if we can do something like that as well. 15 months is way to long and this doesn't include the time taken for SA approval

Magicman

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 8, 2014
AOR Received.
May 28, 2014
File Transfer...
June 11, 2014
Med's Done....
December 27, 2013
Interview........
Completed Oct. 06, 2015
Passport Req..
October 12, 2015 (DM & PPR)
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Nope
payal9 said:
Hi anyone
If u did mp query is it mentioned in ur gcms note as records?

If yes thn which section please let me knw

Yes it is mentioned in the GCMS notes. Mine was there as well. I am not sure exactly what section but read everything. Mine mentioned who they spoke to from the MP office, their name and date. Also, mentioned they spoke to them by phone.

I don't have my notes with me right now but its there just look for it. No shortcuts...read the whole thing.

Magicman

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 8, 2014
AOR Received.
May 28, 2014
File Transfer...
June 11, 2014
Med's Done....
December 27, 2013
Interview........
Completed Oct. 06, 2015
Passport Req..
October 12, 2015 (DM & PPR)
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Nope
fiza11 said:
There have been lot of protests, petitions being signed for inland sponsorship increasing processing times. A lot of buzz has been created on twitter and NDP leader, CBC as a media house is also supporting this petition.
Wonder if we can do something like that as well. 15 months is way to long and this doesn't include the time taken for SA approval
I have been thinking about that for the longest time now. Since past a few months ever since I read that CBC post about it.

payal9

Aug 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
Med's Done....
March-2014
Passport Req..
faith in god
VISA ISSUED...
God knws
LANDED..........
faith in god
Magicman said:

Yes it is mentioned in the GCMS notes. Mine was there as well. I am not sure exactly what section but read everything. Mine mentioned who they spoke to from the MP office, their name and date. Also, mentioned they spoke to them by phone.

I don't have my notes with me right now but its there just look for it. No shortcuts...read the whole thing.
Wat query dey asked and wat was d reply given frm ndvo...details mentioned or only one liner?

fiza11

Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
File Transfer...
June 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
Magicman said:
I have been thinking about that for the longest time now. Since past a few months ever since I read that CBC post about it.
Do you know anyone we can contact to start the petition. If we can do something like that and get atleast 10,000 signatures, it can be very helpful. Federal elections are also up later in Fall.....it can give us added advantage.

What you think?

payal9

Aug 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
Med's Done....
March-2014
Passport Req..
faith in god
VISA ISSUED...
God knws
LANDED..........
faith in god
Hi Magicman
Please let me know..

buggleboy

Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-05-2014
File Transfer...
17-06-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
Fiza- I believe this petition thing that you brought up is a good idea. However my question to you is, what is the outcome of this petition? Do you think they would care seriously enough to clear the backlogs or would it be something like a TV program (like the Buck Stops Here on NDTV from India) where signatures are obtained and some pep talk is done after which no one cares. Your take on this?

Secondly yes, not every 2nd marriage is fraud. Despite the fact that people in the western world get to know each other and get into live in relationships, their marriages fail. These morons should look at these facts too because these days the craze to come and settle down in the western world (as it existed prior to 2002) has come down in India as there are many opportunities present there already.

My case was quite different - I moved to India two yrs ago and then worked with a top company in Hyderabad, and then got married, lived with my wife for almost a year besides going to London and Dubai for a holiday post marriage with her (attached all these as proofs) and now the frustration seems unsettling. Aussie, Kiwi and Union Jack's immigration processing is far superior than Canada's. God help us!

fiza11

Nov 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April-2014
File Transfer...
June 25, 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 2nd, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 6, 2015
LANDED..........
waiting
buggleboy said:
Fiza- I believe this petition thing that you brought up is a good idea. However my question to you is, what is the outcome of this petition? Do you think they would care seriously enough to clear the backlogs or would it be something like a TV program (like the Buck Stops Here on NDTV from India) where signatures are obtained and some pep talk is done after which no one cares. Your take on this?

Secondly yes, not every 2nd marriage is fraud. Despite the fact that people in the western world get to know each other and get into live in relationships, their marriages fail. These morons should look at these facts too because these days the craze to come and settle down in the western world (as it existed prior to 2002) has come down in India as there are many opportunities present there already.

My case was quite different - I moved to India two yrs ago and then worked with a top company in Hyderabad, and then got married, lived with my wife for almost a year besides going to London and Dubai for a holiday post marriage with her (attached all these as proofs) and now the frustration seems unsettling. Aussie, Kiwi and Union Jack's immigration processing is far superior than Canada's. God help us!
I don't know how much this petition will help. Just throwing an arrow in the dark. But one thing is for sure, applicants for inland Sponsorship are atleast keeping their issues forward where as no one is aware of the hardship that outland sponsorship applicants go through. We are basically asked to live seperately from our partners for almost 2 years for no fault of ours.Just beacuse CIC is not able to process our files in timely manner. This is inhumane.

I don't think they care how long we lived together. When they see second marriage, a flag is raised and your file enters a never ending waiting game. Some lucky people get out early depending on which sensible visa officer is handling their file while others get stuck.

buggleboy

Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-05-2014
File Transfer...
17-06-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
k
fiza11 said:
Some lucky people get out early depending on which sensible visa officer is handling their file while others get stuck.
Correctly said Fiza - Wonder which Einstein is working on our files. Only pray that God instils some wiser sense and processes papers quickly.