NEW DELHI - 2014 APPLICANTS

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
THANK you Rash04 & others for your wishes.

Last week was a slow week by the CIC! Hope Sree Sree and the rest of us also have a speedy process this week.

NO PPR for Jan'14 applicants yet i guess. i wonder why? any one knows?

Warm Regards
KanSri

rash04 said:
Congrats Kan_Sri

AwesomeApplicant

Dec 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

I am new to the discussion board and submitted an application for my wife who is in India in March. I noticed the spreadsheet with all the applications, dates and statuses. That's great - thank you to the creator. I will add my details to the spreadsheet.

I have a question - I received my AOR on 28th March 2014 via email and no communication from CIC since then. I noticed that my ECAS (Sponsorship application) states Decision Made on 31st March 2014. After searching around, I found out that most of the sponsors receive an email. Has that been the case for everyone in this forum? There could be a mail on its way, but I'm praying that it is positive.

I've been edgy since I have not received anything and I'm trying not to think too much about it - but as you all know that is HARD!

Thank you all! I look forward to being part of this community, supporting each other until our spouses are here.

All the best everyone!

aki

Star Member
Feb 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27th Jan, 2014
AOR Received.
22nd Feb, 2014
File Transfer...
25th Feb, 2014
Med's Done....
27th Dec, 2013
Passport Req..
23rd Sep, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
23rd Sep, 2014 (DM)
AwesomeApplicant said:
Hello everyone,

I am new to the discussion board and submitted an application for my wife who is in India in March. I noticed the spreadsheet with all the applications, dates and statuses. That's great - thank you to the creator. I will add my details to the spreadsheet.

I have a question - I received my AOR on 28th March 2014 via email and no communication from CIC since then. I noticed that my ECAS (Sponsorship application) states Decision Made on 31st March 2014. After searching around, I found out that most of the sponsors receive an email. Has that been the case for everyone in this forum? There could be a mail on its way, but I'm praying that it is positive.

I've been edgy since I have not received anything and I'm trying not to think too much about it - but as you all know that is HARD!

Thank you all! I look forward to being part of this community, supporting each other until our spouses are here.

All the best everyone!
Hi Awesome applicant, you should receive some communication soon enough. If they say decision made, then that means you have been approved as a sponsor. All is well and good news will be yours this week! :)

amop

Feb 28, 2014
Finally a lil good news application status shows withdrawn in cic...yay...dunno tho money is not refunded yet...but i can now apply for outland ...

ok just one more q...since I stayed in Canada for almost 2 years do I require PCC from there as well since i was on student visa and then post grad work permit ?

I have PCC from Delhi..already. and how long is it valid for as got it done on 28th feb 2014..

Jaya1985

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
File Transfer...
03-07-2014
Med's Done....
01-04-2014
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
soon
Kan_Sri said:
THANK you Rash04 & others for your wishes.

Last week was a slow week by the CIC! Hope Sree Sree and the rest of us also have a speedy process this week.

NO PPR for Jan'14 applicants yet i guess. i wonder why? any one knows?

Warm Regards
KanSri
Hi,
I am hearing that Newdelhi office only requesting the Passport at the end of Process , instead at the begining ; Have you guys got PPR already ?

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
amop said:
Finally a lil good news application status shows withdrawn in cic...yay...dunno tho money is not refunded yet...but i can now apply for outland ...

ok just one more q...since I stayed in Canada for almost 2 years do I require PCC from there as well since i was on student visa and then post grad work permit ?

I have PCC from Delhi..already. and how long is it valid for as got it done on 28th feb 2014..
That sound good news for you. Yes you need PCC from Canada since you stayed in Canada more than 6 months. Just do it as soon. PCC is valid for one year so your PCC expires next year. Its same as medicals. All the best! :)

desighee

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received my AOR from NDVO and they're asking for PCC and Proof of Payment (if not already submitted). I am not going to send it because I have already submitted them in my application. My main concern here is the application status. It hasn't changed. I was under the assumption that it would say "In Process" once NDVO receives the application.

Application Received
- We received your application for permanent residence on .....
- Medical results have been received.

I don't see any updates. Should I be concerned? Thanks!

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
desighee said:
I received my AOR from NDVO and they're asking for PCC and Proof of Payment (if not already submitted). I am not going to send it because I have already submitted them in my application. My main concern here is the application status. It hasn't changed. I was under the assumption that it would say "In Process" once NDVO receives the application.

Application Received
- We received your application for permanent residence on .....
- Medical results have been received.

I don't see any updates. Should I be concerned? Thanks!
Thats normal status. You will see change to In Process when they start processing your file after 8 months. Nothing to worry about it. All the best! :)

haritsharma

Star Member
Jan 22, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI/INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 April,2013
AOR Received.
26 APRIL 2013
Med's Done....
2 MARCH 2013
Interview........
15 MARCH 2014
Passport Req..
12 JUNE 2013
VISA ISSUED...
VISA REFUSED11/04/2014
http://www.irb-cisr.gc.ca/Eng/BoaCom/references/legjur/Pages/SpoPar.aspx

amop

Feb 28, 2014
Thanks SN0206 for your reply.

RCMP-Fingerprinting in Delhi...anyone knows how much charges and is it good to go with private agencies or local police station..?

PALAKI

Star Member
Dec 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
File Transfer...
18-12-2013
Med's Done....
30-09-2013
hi amop
don't know about Canada but I got my fingerprinting for US. I called a local agency and they came home and took my fingerprints...I was charged 8,000 rupees....I got my PCC at right time....I suggest you to go for private agency as there is no chanse of going wrong...You will be charged less if you go to their office

rash04

Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I am second week feb applicant and yet no update from NDVO. I haven't recieve any AOR from them.
I am not sure if they have recieved my file or not yet.

Thanks

amop

Feb 28, 2014
Thanks Palaki....I think I will go to their office... ie if I find some agency first...

Dont know why cic misinforms on website for police clearance within canada they say in certain cases if they require will ask for it...then why state pcc required where more than 6 months spent !

PALAKI said:
hi amop
don't know about Canada but I got my fingerprinting for US. I called a local agency and they came home and took my fingerprints...I was charged 8,000 rupees....I got my PCC at right time....I suggest you to go for private agency as there is no chanse of going wrong...You will be charged less if you go to their office

amop

Feb 28, 2014
Can I get finger printing from private agencies in delhi or is it strictly New Delhi visa office which does it for you ?

as i saw so many ads on google for finger prints on RCMP available ?

please guide me..

thanks

kickb

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2013
Doc's Request.
22-03-2014(PCC, Medicals & RPRF) 21-05-2014(Proof of Communication), Feb 10, 2015 background info(updated)
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
File Transfer...
18-03-2014
Med's Request
22-03-2014, Mar 05, 2015(Re-medicals)
Med's Done....
02-04-2014
Interview........
Inprocess - Nov 07, 2014, Dec. Made: Jul 03, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 29, 2015
PALAKI said:
Hi,
Ive asked some sources abt it as I have the same situation...Im told not to reply because they do not accept photocopies and only send them what they ask for...Secondly, the office is busy and they might get bit annoyed for getting over-information,( this is what a relative of mine who is in Canada and worked immigration office for a while, told me)...I don't know how far it's correct but all the people who got spouse visa from my city tell me to refrain from things not asked....Im not sending anything back yet but still confused...different folks say different things...
if PCC is older than 3 months they would ask for new one.