Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
Calgary_Man said:
Hello all i m here.
Hi Calgary man, I saw your posts in the 2013 forum. Nice to know that you have found the right place here as a 2014 applicant, thanks to SN0206. If you share your wife's sponsorship timeline with us, we can add you to the spreadsheet. That way you will know where your application is compared to others who have similar timelines to you.

We need dates for:
Date applied
Date received by CIC
Date medicals done

Thanks!

Calgary_Man

Dec 28, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M/New Delhi
NOC Code......
SPOUSAL VISA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-MARCH-2014
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
AOR1- 23-JUNE-2014, AOR2 - 02-JULY-2014, IP - 19-SEPT-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
23-JUNE-2014
Med's Request
FILED WITH APPLICATION
Med's Done....
21 FEB 2014
Interview........
INTERVIEW - WAIVED, DM - 14 OCT, 2014
Passport Req..
13 OCT, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
OCT 21, 2014
LANDED..........
NOV 10, 2014
Date applied - 17 MARCH 2014
Date received by CIC - 21 MARCH 2014
Date medicals done - 22 FEB 2014

I think i added to spreadsheet No. 18 ( Calgary_Man)

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
Calgary_Man said:
Date applied - 17 MARCH 2014
Date received by CIC - 21 MARCH 2014
Date medicals done - 22 FEB 2014

I think i added to spreadsheet No. 18 ( Calgary_Man)
Oh ok, thanks!

haritsharma

Star Member
Jan 22, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI/INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 April,2013
AOR Received.
26 APRIL 2013
Med's Done....
2 MARCH 2013
Interview........
15 MARCH 2014
Passport Req..
12 JUNE 2013
VISA ISSUED...
VISA REFUSED11/04/2014
Hello Friends,

Mine interview was done on 11 March 2014 at New Delhi about 2:15 Hours and mine wife interview was about 1 hour.visa officer was Punjabi lady.she is very negative lady.she speak in Punjabi like very old village lady.she is about 40 year old lady.she look like middle class lady.she wear a simple top. she call me in her cabin.when i was entered in his cabin she said please sit and comfortable.then she says sat shri akal My name is ....... kaur.i m visa officer.i will decide about your visa application will accept or reject.she typed all question and answers on her computer.i think she typed only negative sense not positive reply she was sit back in glass wall and said these questions.

1.How did your spouse immigrate to Canada ?

2.what is your marriage date?

3.who arrange your Marriage?(Ans-Middle Man with my uncle name}

4.How middle man is known your spouse?( i said via her Aunt and her name)

5.your uncle and your spouse aunt how known each others.(i said she is her patient)

6.when and where they meet(middle man) ?

7.How long they known each others?(i said from many years. i m lit confused on this question)

8.How is the middle man related or known to both families?

9.what is the distant between marriage palace to my spouse home?

10.what is your age?(i said 31 year)

11.why are you married late?

12.why your wife age less only 1 year from your age?

13. you are working govt job from 10 years why you married late?(i said that time i m not well settle and my income is low.due to my wife and kids future i am just waiting)

14.when any person started govt.job then he is settled already ?

15.you are waiting any girl will come from Canada then you will marriage?( i said no 31 is very common age).

15.She saw some photos and said who is this?( i said my cousin brother and he is also 31 year old and till now not married).then she said who is this i said my cousin sister.she said when she married i said 3 year before.she said where is her husband.i said in u.k.she said why she is not going to u.k. i said i don't know.

16.i am dealing with many applications all cases about 26-27 age.your cousin is rare due to any problem or any girlfriend he is not marrying.all parents expect grandson/granddaughter so if your spouse age is less than 4-5 years
from your age that is good for children.

17.Where does your spouse work?

18.What does the job entail?

18.what is her duties?

19.Whom does your spouse live with?

20.How many person coming from Canada on your wedding?

21. why your spouse father not come on her daughter wedding?

22.Did you on a honeymoon? Where did you go and for how long?(i said for three days she saw hotel bill said 3-5 its only two days.she said you reached hotel at 8:00 pm so two days.i said that day is countable 3-4-5.

23.What relatives do you have in Canada?

24. What are their names ?

25. Do you have phone bills ?(Ans: yes and say i have wedding album and dvd"s. she said i don't need that .

26.why your wife calling on this number ?(i said may be her sister using her phone? because this is her sister in laws number they are living in India.

27.why her sister using her phone ?(i said due to cheap rates in telecom company my wife add her mobile number and her home number)

28.she saw many photos and asked me many time who is this ? (i replied well)

29.What is your spouse Mobile phone number? What is land-line phone number? ( i ans mobile number but i forget her land line number)

30.What was her previous job before present employment? How long at current employment?

31.In terms of education, would you say that you and your spouse's educational background are compatible?

32.What was the salary of your spouse?

33.any other marriage attend you both during your wedding dates?(yes)

34. where and when ?

35.what is the relation between your wife and your sister husband?(i said

he is my wife cousin brother)

36.what type cousin brother?(i said her fufa son)

she said me more questions then she was called my wife and says your husband sit here about 2:15 hours.so if you want to goes washroom and drinking water so you may go please and after that come here? my wife goes and after some time she is coming back.then visa officer says to me please wait in outside.after 1 hour she call me in cabin and says your and your spouse some answer is not matching like How long middle man known each others?i said from many years and my wife says from two years. another is what is the relation between your wife and your sister husband? i said my wife cousin brother and my wife said no relation with my sister husband.

then she returned my passport and says i m not satisfied with you both.i refused your application.you may go to appeal then she stand up and exit from the cabin.I checked on line status on 20/03/2014 and shows decision made.but till now i don't received any letter from embassy.

Hello friends please suggest me what can i do next.can i meet with high commissioner of Canada with any appointment.and please give me any appeal lawyer number and address in Toronto and Vancouver Canada.

PALAKI

Star Member
Dec 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
File Transfer...
18-12-2013
Med's Done....
30-09-2013
hi harit,

Iill ask someone for a good lawyer...give me a few days

PALAKI

Star Member
Dec 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
File Transfer...
18-12-2013
Med's Done....
30-09-2013
hey members,
I cant add myself to the spreadsheet...can anyone tell me pls?

aki

Star Member
Feb 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27th Jan, 2014
AOR Received.
22nd Feb, 2014
File Transfer...
25th Feb, 2014
Med's Done....
27th Dec, 2013
Passport Req..
23rd Sep, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
23rd Sep, 2014 (DM)
What's taking the visa office so long for passport requests this time? Till December 2013, all applicants got passport requests in a month or so! Any details anyone through your immigration agents or lawyers?

kickb

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2013
Doc's Request.
22-03-2014(PCC, Medicals & RPRF) 21-05-2014(Proof of Communication), Feb 10, 2015 background info(updated)
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
File Transfer...
18-03-2014
Med's Request
22-03-2014, Mar 05, 2015(Re-medicals)
Med's Done....
02-04-2014
Interview........
Inprocess - Nov 07, 2014, Dec. Made: Jul 03, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 29, 2015
i Believe process time has gone up and if i am not wrong Jan applicant are still waiting for PPR

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Yea! PPR used to be within 1-2 months of AOR, but this time it has been late..

But, many other embassy unlike NEW Delhi request passport only at the end of the process, most likely when the processing of the application starts.

Or

It could be just that they are clearning up old applications from June/July last year!

Hope the processing speed improves...Good Luck Guys!
KanSri

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Not a single AOR as well this week so far..in this or any other threads...dont know whatz going on..

KanSri

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
yay! i stand corrected, one of the Feb 27 applicant got AOR today, and one got SA yesterday! so....it is working.....

KanSri

sapan811

Dec 20, 2013
Hi Friends,

I have question About PCC.

I have submitted application on 24th Feb and Received Email on 21st Mar saying that they received file.
I have not submitted PCC because Passport Seva office in Ahmedabad reject my application and ask me to get PCC Request letter from NDVO. Same reason at Local Police station and Commissioner office.

Do they really need Letter from NDVO to process PCC?

Is that fine if I submit PCC later?

Please share your Experience.

Thanks

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
sapan811 said:
Hi Friends,

I have question About PCC.

I have submitted application on 24th Feb and Received Email on 21st Mar saying that they received file.
I have not submitted PCC because Passport Seva office in Ahmedabad reject my application and ask me to get PCC Request letter from NDVO. Same reason at Local Police station and Commissioner office.

Do they really need Letter from NDVO to process PCC?

Is that fine if I submit PCC later?

Please share your Experience.

Thanks
Glad that you joined in this thread. :) thats okay if you havent submitted PCC with application yet. You will receive a letter for PCC and fess from NDVO if you havent submitted them with application after your file is approved and transfer to NDVO. It will take from 1.5 to 2 to get a letter from NDVO. Right now, you have to wait to hear an update for sponsorship approval by April. All the best! :)

You can add your timeline to the spreadsheet (new delhi 2014) under Myrah"s signature.

Date applied: (dd-mm-yyyy)
Application file received:
AOR:
Medicals done:

sapan811

Dec 20, 2013
SN0206 said:
Glad that you joined in this thread. :) thats okay if you havent submitted PCC with application yet. You will receive a letter for PCC and fess from NDVO if you havent submitted them with application after your file is approved and transfer to NDVO. It will take from 1.5 to 2 to get a letter from NDVO. Right now, you have to wait to hear an update for sponsorship approval by April. All the best! :)

You can add your timeline to the spreadsheet (new delhi 2014) under Myrah"s signature.

Date applied: (dd-mm-yyyy)
Application file received:
AOR:
Medicals done:
Thanks for inviting me on this Thread and Replying quick. Great to be here. I must say it feels good that you guys helping each other on every step of the process.

I do not understand why they keep passport for that long. about 1 year. Thats insane.

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
sapan811 said:
Thanks for inviting me on this Thread and Replying quick. Great to be here. I must say it feels good that you guys helping each other on every step of the process.

I do not understand why they keep passport for that long. about 1 year. Thats insane.
Your welcome. :) dont worry, nowadays they dont ask for passport early and you may get the visa from 8 to 10 months without any delays and if your case is normal.