28-09-2013
Passport Req..
18-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Hi Everyone,

My husband has received email to submitt his passport and has already submitted his passport in Feb 2014, and he is based in Dubai....so what would be approx time to get the passport stamped or it all depends from case to case......

Have already submitted original PCC & Medical report to CPC-M in Novemeber 2013.

hi am there

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dharahemant said:
Hi Everyone,

My husband has received email to submitt his passport and has already submitted his passport in Feb 2014, and he is based in Dubai....so what would be approx time to get the passport stamped or it all depends from case to case......

Have already submitted original PCC & Medical report to CPC-M in Novemeber 2013.
is he an UAE citizen..? if not how is it possble to send the passport out of a country if he was in dubai at the time of sending the passport to new delhi office?

fayou

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 19, 2014
File Transfer...
Feb 20, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 7, 2013
Hello all,

I applied for my spouse visa on January 20, 2014. I have received AOR on Feb 19, 2014.
:)

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 25-11-2013 DM 19-01-2014
LANDED..........
23-01-2014 :)
fayou said:
Hello all,

I applied for my spouse visa on January 20, 2014. I have received AOR on Feb 19, 2014.
thx u dear u been updated on the SS NEW DELHI 2014...wish u a speedy visa :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
Dharahemant said:
Hi Everyone,

Hi

Welcome to the forum. Congrats for ppr. The processing time is 12 months after transfer a file to NDVO in New delhi and yes its depends from case to case. Hope your case is not so complicated and the speedy visa for you. All the best for your processing. :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
fayou said:
Hello all,

Hi

Welcome to the forum. :)
Hope you get good news soon. All the best for your processing. :)

Shining Moon

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 7th, 2014
Doc's Request.
August 28th, 2014
AOR Received.
October 13th,2014
File Transfer...
Sep 30th, 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront in Jan,2014
Interview........
In dreams
LANDED..........
Awaiting...
SN0206 said:
Sorry to say NDVO. I meant send to Mississauga. You are correct. Do you have any idea how long will you get PCC from South Africa? Hopefully you will get it soon and make sure to send more proofs like conversations and pictures if you can. All the best. :)
yeah she just went to the south african government and they said it will tkae about a month and 18-19 days have been passed so i m hoping it soon,,,

Shining Moon

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 7th, 2014
Doc's Request.
August 28th, 2014
AOR Received.
October 13th,2014
File Transfer...
Sep 30th, 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront in Jan,2014
Interview........
In dreams
LANDED..........
Awaiting...
hi am there said:
hi Shining Moon,
wht i suggest u is dont waste ur time..plz send ur all documents to CPC-M as early as posible to save time..You will have to include the following thgs,
1. Sponsorship application forms
2. applicant forms ie immigration forms( 'applicant' means person to be sponsored) - if u dont include applicant forms along with sponsorship forms,then ur forms will return to u frm CPC-M
3.all the required fee including applicant fee and Right of permanent res fee.
4. an upfront medical report whch u get from the hospital side after the medical ( u can do medical at any time, but suggest u to do the medical just before sending the forms to CPC-M, coz, in case, if ur process is delayed, u can avoid the early expiry of the medical while the process in on)
5. PCC ( right now i suggest u to send the indian PCC which u have now in hand, dont wait for south african PCC. at the same time u can write a letter to CIC describing ur situation regarding the south african PCC and include this along with ur application, also u can add the file number or any other proof which shows that u hav already filed for SA PCC, this will help u to submit the SA PCC when they ask for ur passport once the file is in NDVO) .my wife had similar issue, we described our situation well and gave proof also regardg the processing of foreign PCC.NDVO accepted that and they asked for the foreign PCC at the time of PPR. By the time foreign PCC was ready with us.aftr this it took hardly a month to get the visa
6. all other supportg documents, pictures etc etc.

hope u have got it..if any doubt u can post it..i will reply..thank u..
thank you so much dear for your generous help. the reason I am also holding on to apply for her is to be clear on our part about her Background/ History while she lived in south africa. i could not figure it out correctly as she didnt bring all her documents with her to india when we met. she has just went back there so hopefully she will send me all the documents and then i will be able to figure it out and then only i can see if there in NO COMPLICATIONS in her case and upon assuring myself i will apply.

the onnly reason for my worry is that she went there on visitor visa and then submit her passport to convert it in to the work permit and lost her passport and reaplied for passport and got new passport(which has its own negative stories) and by the time she got her new passport she lost her status, no visitor visa or workpermit she had at that time, so she applied for refugee and once she Got an offer letter she applied for work permit( which literally means she surrender her refugee status and thus) she is on work permit since then. so i am not sure how would i proceed. i m hpoing to get her documents scanned on me so i can see and decide what should i do.

afghanboy

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
AOR Received.
09-09-2013
File Transfer...
24-09-2013 to ISB; 01-27-2014 to New Delhi
Med's Request
16-06-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
29-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2014 Khudaya Shukor!
LANDED..........
Its my choice now! :D
Hi everyone here is my timeline and my question...
Sent application sept 06,2013
CIC Mississauga received on Sept 09, 2013
Sponsor approved and sent my file to Islamabad, Pakistan on Sept 24,2013
Application transferred to NDVO on January 28,2014

My wife received a letter from Delhi Immigration through my email on February 15,2014 and they asked for TWO things:
1) proof of payment for Right of Permanent Resident Fee, if not already paid.
2) submission of PCC for time spent in any country for the sshperiod of 6 months, if not already submitted.

I have paid the full fee at the time of submitting application in sept 2013 and i also have the copy of the receipt and i have also submitted with my application the PCC of my wife and she has not lived anywhere than her homeland Afghanistan, since birth. So my question is how should i sent the copy of payment receipt and the copy of PCC along with a covering letter explaining what i have said above and the original letter that they sent to my email... i was wondering should i reply back to their email i.e. Delhiimmigration @ international.gc.ca and attach all the above docs they requested or thats not the right way??? Whats the other way to send these proofs then?? Please help i want to reply back to them ASAP i know u guys are really smart and have experience so plz help me it will be really appreciated!

hi am there

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shining Moon said:
thank you so much dear for your generous help. the reason I am also holding on to apply for her is to be clear on our part about her Background/ History while she lived in south africa. i could not figure it out correctly as she didnt bring all her documents with her to india when we met. she has just went back there so hopefully she will send me all the documents and then i will be able to figure it out and then only i can see if there in NO COMPLICATIONS in her case and upon assuring myself i will apply.

the onnly reason for my worry is that she went there on visitor visa and then submit her passport to convert it in to the work permit and lost her passport and reaplied for passport and got new passport(which has its own negative stories) and by the time she got her new passport she lost her status, no visitor visa or workpermit she had at that time, so she applied for refugee and once she Got an offer letter she applied for work permit( which literally means she surrender her refugee status and thus) she is on work permit since then. so i am not sure how would i proceed. i m hpoing to get her documents scanned on me so i can see and decide what should i do.
what u said is also correct..anyway best of luck..wish u a speedy process..

hi am there

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
afghanboy said:
Hi everyone here is my timeline and my question...
Sent application sept 06,2013
CIC Mississauga received on Sept 09, 2013
Sponsor approved and sent my file to Islamabad, Pakistan on Sept 24,2013
Application transferred to NDVO on January 28,2014

My wife received a letter from Delhi Immigration through my email on February 15,2014 and they asked for TWO things:
1) proof of payment for Right of Permanent Resident Fee, if not already paid.
2) submission of PCC for time spent in any country for the sshperiod of 6 months, if not already submitted.

I have paid the full fee at the time of submitting application in sept 2013 and i also have the copy of the receipt and i have also submitted with my application the PCC of my wife and she has not lived anywhere than her homeland Afghanistan, since birth. So my question is how should i sent the copy of payment receipt and the copy of PCC along with a covering letter explaining what i have said above and the original letter that they sent to my email... i was wondering should i reply back to their email i.e. Delhiimmigration @ international.gc.ca and attach all the above docs they requested or thats not the right way??? Whats the other way to send these proofs then?? Please help i want to reply back to them ASAP i know u guys are really smart and have experience so plz help me it will be really appreciated!
hi afghanboy..

u have two options, either u can courier the documents such as Right of Permanent Resident Fee paid receipt, PCC , if not submitted before OR , second option, u can scan the fee paid receipt and send it to delhi office via e mail. u can directly giv reply to the email ID frm whch u received the leeter frm delhi office.dont forget to attach the letter whch u recieved frm delhi office, which will have the bar code and unique identification numb.,

afghanboy

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2013
AOR Received.
09-09-2013
File Transfer...
24-09-2013 to ISB; 01-27-2014 to New Delhi
Med's Request
16-06-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
29-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2014 Khudaya Shukor!
LANDED..........
Its my choice now! :D
hi am there said:
hi afghanboy..

u have two options, either u can courier the documents such as Right of Permanent Resident Fee paid receipt, PCC , if not submitted before OR , second option, u can scan the fee paid receipt and send it to delhi office via e mail. u can directly giv reply to the email ID frm whch u received the leeter frm delhi office.dont forget to attach the letter whch u recieved frm delhi office, which will have the bar code and unique identification numb.,
Oh ok THANK U SO MUCH!!! So i can reply to their email right and attach all these docs that they requested... that was my only concern cuz i thought they might not want to receive docs from the applicants through email but since its not like a passport request which should be sent through courier for sure right...
In conclusion, i can respond and send all the documents back to their email yayyyyy! :D
But would they give me a reply back to.confirm that they have received it ??

nisargshah05

Sep 24, 2013
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
File Transfer...
19-02-2014
Med's Done....
02-01-2014
Passport Req..
13-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-10-2014
LANDED..........
31-10-2014
Hi,
I received my AOR on Feb 17 and SA on Feb 19. Now the waiting game begins

fayou

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 19, 2014
File Transfer...
Feb 20, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 7, 2013
Hello everyone,

Received sponsorship approval on Feb 20 :D

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
nisargshah05 said:
Hi,
I received my AOR on Feb 17 and SA on Feb 19. Now the waiting game begins
Hii

Congratulations!!! Now you have to wait for PPR (passport request) in a month. Hopefully you get it soon. All the best! :)