Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 25-11-2013 DM 19-01-2014
LANDED..........
23-01-2014 :)
Reeyan said:
Myrah7-

I got my gcms notes last month. They said we performed our marriage in Muslim. I think thats how everything got mixed up. Obviously someone didnt read the whole application . WE are both bhuddhist and we performed in Bhuddhist way so, we have lots of photos..No worries...
I am just taking it easy and We will explain everything during interview... :p :p
O DAMN that's such a blunder from their part...so damn disorganised ...when we fill up the application with so much of pain they don't even use 1% of their brain to read the correct information :eek: yes do explain to them im sure they wld realise their mistake and in no time u will get your visa :) good luck dear :)

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
Reeyan said:
Myrah7-

I got my gcms notes last month. They said we performed our marriage in Muslim. I think thats how everything got mixed up. Obviously someone didnt read the whole application . WE are both bhuddhist and we performed in Bhuddhist way so, we have lots of photos..No worries...
I am just taking it easy and We will explain everything during interview... :p :p
disgusting..if visa processing done by private industry, someone will he held responsible for this mix up and heads would have rolled....all these fees that we send along with the application pays their pay check and this mix up happens...but seriously what's wrong with having a Muslim wedding anyway? I don't get it...are Muslim weddings fake? ok even if I accept their logic but why a year or more delay for interview?

Reeyan

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 30-2012
File Transfer...
Nov 30 2012
Interview........
done!
Passport Req..
March 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM today/ Rcvd visa June 22
LANDED..........
LAnding ASAP
waiting 2 exhale said:
disgusting..if visa processing done by private industry, someone will he held responsible for this mix up and heads would have rolled....all these fees that we send along with the application pays their pay check and this mix up happens...but seriously what's wrong with having a Muslim wedding anyway? I don't get it...are Muslim weddings fake? ok even if I accept their logic but why a year or more delay for interview?

I dont think its because they think we are muslim and thats why they are delaying our process.. I think they just got mixed up with other peoples application.... Also, it shows on our application clearly that we are both bhuddhist but somehow they misread it or got mixed up with somebody elses application...Well,, GOD KNOWS we are a real couple and god is watching us for sure..Thats one of the reason my relationship is even getting stronger and stronger :p :p :p :p this waiting game is not gonna hurt us at all.............

Good luck everyone and best wishes to all... WE will all be in CANADA with our partners in 2014... :D ;D ;D

Reeyan

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 30-2012
File Transfer...
Nov 30 2012
Interview........
done!
Passport Req..
March 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
LAnding ASAP
Myrah7 said:
O DAMN that's such a blunder from their part...so damn disorganised ...when we fill up the application with so much of pain they don't even use 1% of their brain to read the correct information :eek: yes do explain to them im sure they wld realise their mistake and in no time u will get your visa :) good luck dear :)
I really hope they do and relise that it was there fault and nothing to do from our part. I really really hope they give visa right away but i guess i am hoping too much..Everybody is getting there re medical again...argggggg..

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
Reeyan said:
I dont think its because they think we are muslim and thats why they are delaying our process.. I think they just got mixed up with other peoples application.... Also, it shows on our application clearly that we are both bhuddhist but somehow they misread it or got mixed up with somebody elses application...Well,, GOD KNOWS we are a real couple and god is watching us for sure..Thats one of the reason my relationship is even getting stronger and stronger :p :p :p :p this waiting game is not gonna hurt us at all.............

Good luck everyone and best wishes to all... WE will all be in CANADA with our partners in 2014... :D ;D ;D
Thats so crazy of NDVO not reading your application properly. I dont know whats with them. I am sure you will do well on your interview soon nxt month. Yes God will always be there for you because u deserve to wait longer and they seem so wrong about your religion and your wife. I am so proud of you being so strong and confident. I wish you all the best for your interview soon. May you get visa soon after the interview. God bless you. :)

Reeyan

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 30-2012
File Transfer...
Nov 30 2012
Interview........
done!
Passport Req..
March 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
LAnding ASAP
SN0206 said:
Thats so crazy of NDVO not reading your application properly. I dont know whats with them. I am sure you will do well on your interview soon nxt month. Yes God will always be there for you because u deserve to wait longer and they seem so wrong about your religion and your wife. I am so proud of you being so strong and confident. I wish you all the best for your interview soon. May you get visa soon after the interview. God bless you. :)
Thank u :D

cdawg

Mar 27, 2011
allizwell2 said:
I had my wife take both the wedding album and many loose photographs.

Think of it this way - yes, it's a bit of a hassle to travel with additional documents/proofs, but in comparison to what's at stake - the little hassle is nothing. Also, it's only going to helpful to you during the interview.
Hello allizwell,

Do they allow us to take albums and marriage CDs with us? How did you get Skype call history?

Thank you.

dkailey

Star Member
Jun 22, 2013
Reeyan said:
HI People!! :p

What do I need to bring for my interview?????

Passport-which is already with NDVO
Orginal MArriage Certificate
Orginal Birth Cerificate
Lots of proofs..

Wat else?? Please let me know..Thankssss :D
Photographs, greeting cards, phone bills,

allizwell2

Star Member
Dec 3, 2013
cdawg said:
Hello allizwell,

Do they allow us to take albums and marriage CDs with us? How did you get Skype call history?

Thank you.
Hey - I had read here previously that they do not permit CD's/DVD's so I had asked my wife not to carry them with her. Yes, they do allow albums and other print evidence (e.g. photographs, wedding card, etc.)

I did not have Skype call history as we always did Facetime but if you do have Skype history I'm sure another fellow member or a quick google search will show the steps.

I did however use a sms-to-email application and call history to e-mail application and was able to print them to carry into to the interview.

If you need any things else let me know 'dawg' (lol)

allizwell

Reeyan

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 30-2012
File Transfer...
Nov 30 2012
Interview........
done!
Passport Req..
March 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
LAnding ASAP
dkailey said:
Photographs, greeting cards, phone bills,
I have that also..Thank youuuu ;D ;D

allizwell2

Star Member
Dec 3, 2013
Hello people - why has the chatter stopped? Post updates, let's chat about what's going on in our lives, how you and your SO are doing, etc.

We got some snow over the weekend in toronto so that was fun - as always took the car out for some local rallying on Saturday night in the middle of the snow fall.

Did any of you take pictures of the snow covered beauty and send it to your SO?

Reeyan

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 30-2012
File Transfer...
Nov 30 2012
Interview........
done!
Passport Req..
March 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
LAnding ASAP
allizwell2 said:
Hello people - why has the chatter stopped? Post updates, let's chat about what's going on in our lives, how you and your SO are doing, etc.

We got some snow over the weekend in toronto so that was fun - as always took the car out for some local rallying on Saturday night in the middle of the snow fall.

Did any of you take pictures of the snow covered beauty and send it to your SO?

Which part do you live in toronto?? I live in Etobicoke and we have a lots of snow here but i am not really a snow person so, I kinda of thank god my partner will be here around spring time..haha..eventhough my partner wants to come here when it snowing here lol...

getcanadavisa

Star Member
Jun 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2014
Anybody has though about using "Mandamus" as an option. I am April 2012 applicant and I am thinking about it.......

allizwell2

Star Member
Dec 3, 2013
Reeyan said:
Which part do you live in toronto?? I live in Etobicoke and we have a lots of snow here but i am not really a snow person so, I kinda of thank god my partner will be here around spring time..haha..eventhough my partner wants to come here when it snowing here lol...
(PM sent)

Yup, snow is something that some enjoy and others don't. But either way, it's a good thing that your partner will come during spring as opposed to this cold - it will make the transition better.

But at the end of the day, we all have the same thought in our head - doesn't matter if the weather is hot or cold, we are all waiting for our loved one to come as soon as possible. :D