+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi - 2012 applicants

Gurinder sangha

Star Member
May 6, 2013
beant1923 said:
no it was just we received call from mp...nothing in written..and it was so quick..within 3 days he called us back..dont know how it works..
You should have read that email yourself then you get the whole picture of what happening. I did it twice and both the times they email us the mail they received from ndvo

Reeyan

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 30-2012
File Transfer...
Nov 30 2012
Interview........
done!
Passport Req..
March 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM today/ Rcvd visa June 22
LANDED..........
LAnding ASAP
Gurinder sangha said:
Well I never heard anything like that but if your saying then it may be true. Did you actually seen the reply ndvo sent to your MP ? I really hope I get interview call soon
My MP actually copy paste what ndvo wrote to him...

If you want I dont mind copy pasting here if that helps..Please see below response from my MP...

Hi Reeyan,

Please see the note below that I received in response as an update for your husband’s file. While this is not the update we had hoped for, it does provide some insight as to why his file is taking longer than anticipated.

Please let me know once your husband has completed his interview, so I may follow up on his file.

CASE STATUS: Following an initial review, this application was queued for interview and is currently awaiting its turn for scheduling. All applications are scheduled in order of receipt by our office. This application will be scheduled based on its application received date of: -- -- --..

Interviews are normally conducted at the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi. Once an interview date is scheduled, the applicant will receive an appointment/interview letter approximately four to six weeks before interview.

We are striving to make our processing of Family Class applications as efficient as possible. We continue to meet our commitment to a service standard of 6 months to finalization for at least 80% of cases for sponsored spouses, partners, and children. Processing times are calculated from the date the application is approved by Case Processing Centre Mississauga, after which it is sent to the visa office for further processing. For individual cases, actual processing times may vary depending on the complexity of the application and the number of new applications received by the visa office.

Gurinder sangha

Star Member
May 6, 2013
Reeyan said:
My MP actually copy paste what ndvo wrote to him...

If you want I dont mind copy pasting here if that helps..Please see below response from my MP...

Hi Reeyan,

Please see the note below that I received in response as an update for your husband's file. While this is not the update we had hoped for, it does provide some insight as to why his file is taking longer than anticipated.

Please let me know once your husband has completed his interview, so I may follow up on his file.

CASE STATUS: Following an initial review, this application was queued for interview and is currently awaiting its turn for scheduling. All applications are scheduled in order of receipt by our office. This application will be scheduled based on its application received date of: -- -- --..

Interviews are normally conducted at the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi. Once an interview date is scheduled, the applicant will receive an appointment/interview letter approximately four to six weeks before interview.

We are striving to make our processing of Family Class applications as efficient as possible. We continue to meet our commitment to a service standard of 6 months to finalization for at least 80% of cases for sponsored spouses, partners, and children. Processing times are calculated from the date the application is approved by Case Processing Centre Mississauga, after which it is sent to the visa office for further processing. For individual cases, actual processing times may vary depending on the complexity of the application and the number of new applications received by the visa office.
Hey reeyan, this is how I received the email from the MP office. It doesn't even mention about the background or security checks :( and that's the only reason I am so scared that even after the Interview they might take long to issue the visa. One more thing reeyan when they say all the files have been scheduled interview on the basis of the date of receipt which is ...... It should be when my file reached ndvo but mine is on the date they asked my passport. Is yours the same as well ? Please shed some light on this

ramanjagde

Mar 18, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
July 2014
File Transfer...
Oct 2014
Med's Request
Jan 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 2015
Passport Req..
March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
Gurinder sangha said:
Hey reeyan, this is how I received the email from the MP office. It doesn't even mention about the background or security checks :( and that's the only reason I am so scared that even after the Interview they might take long to issue the visa. One more thing reeyan when they say all the files have been scheduled interview on the basis of the date of receipt which is ...... It should be when my file reached ndvo but mine is on the date they asked my passport. Is yours the same as well ? Please shed some light on this

Hey Reeyan and Gurinder,
This is the same email I received from NDVO. I guess they just send the same formatted email to all applicants whosoever ask for updates on applications processing.
But one thing different in my case, I didnt get any PPR till now. My file applied in Oct, 2012. File transfered to NDVO in Jan, 2013.

Gurinder sangha

Star Member
May 6, 2013
ramanjagde said:
Hey Reeyan and Gurinder,
This is the same email I received from NDVO. I guess they just send the same formatted email to all applicants whosoever ask for updates on applications processing.
But one thing different in my case, I didnt get any PPR till now. My file applied in Oct, 2012. File transfered to NDVO in Jan, 2013.
I guessing like all others you might have missed it. Try GCMS notes they will explain you further and also let you know if you have missed PPR or not. My problem is how to find out about the background and security Checks

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
Gurinder sangha said:
I guessing like all others you might have missed it. Try GCMS notes they will explain you further and also let you know if you have missed PPR or not. My problem is how to find out about the background and security Checks
notes will tell you if background and security checks have been started or not but as far as the progress of checks, no one knows how to find out..if a person lived in India only, has not traveled abroad and has sent police report, I an not sure what more security checks they need

Gurinder sangha

Star Member
May 6, 2013
waiting 2 exhale said:
notes will tell you if background and security checks have been started or not but as far as the progress of checks, no one knows how to find out..if a person lived in India only, has not traveled abroad and has sent police report, I an not sure what more security checks they need
I think I will wait for this month and will apply in November for sure if I don't hear anything till then. I have a travel history of 4.5 years only in England though i even provided police certificate for that. God knows how long is it going to take. God help us all please

jsandy

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
n4dpatel said:
last 2 page say nothing for ppr.. just stuff about our application.. and relation.. and past how we had applied.. and its refusals. :( :( :(
Y did they refuse your application earlier. what were the reasons.

nn1707

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/11/2012
AOR Received.
08/03/2013
File Transfer...
28/03/2013
Med's Done....
4/06/2012 and re-medical done on 4/12/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08/05/2013
VISA ISSUED...
14/01/2014
LANDED..........
SOOOONNN..!!
n4dpatel said:
hey if you want I cant send you my format.. formp inquiry

Yeah plz do n4dpatel...it ll be of great help

Reeyan

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 30-2012
File Transfer...
Nov 30 2012
Interview........
done!
Passport Req..
March 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM today/ Rcvd visa June 22
LANDED..........
LAnding ASAP
Gurinder sangha said:
Hi Gurinder Sangha,

Ndvo mentioned that my application will be scheduled based on its application received date of: March 2013...but my application was filed last yr in Oct and passport waas sent in March 2013. I am not sure y..

jsandy

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
zenn said:
Hello All! ;D

11 months after I applied for my PR I finally got a DECISION MADE on Ecas! It's been a lonngggg wait but I can finally say that the end is here! :)

Could the person handling the 2012 spreadsheet please update my details!

Cheers ;D
Hey did they ask for the re-medical and i think ur medical expired last year.

n4dpatel

Dec 13, 2012
ottawa, canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 31, 2012
Doc's Request.
none..
AOR Received.
Dec. 6, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 12, 2012
Med's Request
sent wid application/ re-meds May 22m 2014
Med's Done....
Sept. 2 2012./ RE- MEDS May 29, 2014
Interview........
MAY 19TH, 2014 IN PROCESS MAY 19 2014
Passport Req..
FOUND OUT AFTER 8 MONTH..DUE IN MARCH 2013. SENT IN NOV. 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM!!! JUNE 20 2014
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR PP
nn1707 said:
Yeah plz do n4dpatel...it ll be of great help
hey just check our inbox.. I had sent u the format..?? :D

n4dpatel

Dec 13, 2012
ottawa, canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 31, 2012
Doc's Request.
none..
AOR Received.
Dec. 6, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 12, 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM!!! JUNE 20 2014
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR PP
jsandy said:
Y did they refuse your application earlier. what were the reasons.
@jsandy
like I said before.. our applications were refused.. due

1.) first marriage was very simple court marriage.. that's when ndvo believed that this marriage was not genuine and
we had done it for only pr status. anyways we had applied 2nd time.. with full Hindu ceremony but still again.. they were giving
more excuse.. my hubby and I are not compatible for each other... relationship is not genuine.. blha blahhh blhaaa... same old story..

but this 3rd time around.. we had applied again. i used some laywers to help with the case..hoefully in the end.. we all just get visa.. and this nightmare can be over for all of us.. good luck everyone one hopsefully Monday we get some news.. and good luck with ur interviews..

jsandy

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
n4dpatel said:
@ jsandy
like I said before.. our applications were refused.. due

1.) first marriage was very simple court marriage.. that's when ndvo believed that this marriage was not genuine and
we had done it for only pr status. anyways we had applied 2nd time.. with full Hindu ceremony but still again.. they were giving
more excuse.. my hubby and I are not compatible for each other... relationship is not genuine.. blha blahhh blhaaa... same old story..

but this 3rd time around.. we had applied again. i used some laywers to help with the case..hoefully in the end.. we all just get visa.. and this nightmare can be over for all of us.. good luck everyone one hopsefully Monday we get some news.. and good luck with ur interviews..
Thanks... Did you go for personal interview.

n4dpatel

Dec 13, 2012
ottawa, canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 31, 2012
Doc's Request.
none..
AOR Received.
Dec. 6, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 12, 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM!!! JUNE 20 2014
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR PP
quote author=jsandy link=topic=109821.msg2649033#msg2649033 date=1382128294]
Thanks... Did you go for personal interview.
[/quote]

My hubby had gone to 2 interviews in the past
I was in canada that tym.. But now I'm in india
Living wid him..so maby if we get interview
Again den I accompany him..