17-11-2012
Passport Req..
07-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2013
LANDED..........
18-11-2013
muksi said:
1. There are couple of members in this forum have faced similar issue. They contacted NDVO to ask for another PPR but with no success. So they have sent the passport with covering letter to NDVO without a request letter. Go through previous posts to get the details. In my opinion its ok to send the passport without request letter since you know they have already asked for it. But finally its your decision

2. Visa officer can ask for a PCC if they see a reason for it. So if you know they have recommended it, its better to get the PCC and forward it to them ASAP.

All the best!
user828 said:
They can ask anything they like, rule is if you have lived in any country for more than 6 months - my father has 18 trips to USA from 1981 ( not a single one more than 3 weeks ) , and he was asked FBI - thankfully I anticipated it and had it handy
Better to give than ask/argue and hope for the best
Thanks friends for your responses. Ok, I think I will send the passport directly to NDVO now - will check the previous posts for details. When I send the passport, any other information or documents that should be enclosed?

And yes, we are now starting the painful procedure of getting the UAE PCC as well regardless if they need it or not.

Thanks again.

yoosufalipp

Mar 20, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-04-2011
LANDED..........
08-06-2011
chd123 said:
got gcms notes today saying Pending
Crim RFV Check done File sent to FCU-RFV ( crim decision )anybody have an idea what it say
What the "notes section" says?

simsonks

Jun 11, 2013
nsarai01 said:
Got VISA and Passport back on June 24th. Finally all over. Gluck to all of you.
Hi,
I am also in same status, When did was the status changed to decision made and when did you received passport.

Thanks

ammuknn

Star Member
Nov 3, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sajuabraham24 said:
Since a lot of other forum members who submitted their applications in Jan 2013 had already received their passport request in Mar/Apr, I got really concerned and following another forum member's useful advice - I applied for the GCMS notes. I got the notes 2 days ago.

So after going through the whole notes (which wasn't easy), my questions are:

1. Under the 'correspondence' section, it says that an outgoing correspondence was sent to my wife by email on March 09 - acknowledgement of receipt and request for passport. But we never received any email on March 9, I'm absolutely sure about this. The email id that they have in their records is correct.

So what can I do here, and how to follow up if this was indeed the case? Any one in NDVO I can check this with, or raise a request? (I know emails are almost never answered by them). Or should I send the passport to NDVO directly in any case?

Anyone have a similar experience here who can provide guidance, who may have 'missed' the passport request notification from NDVO?

2. Another point of concern is that in the 'notes' section, the last note updated in the file was on May 13 stating 'UAE PCC is pending'. My wife was born in UAE and did her schooling there. But she has'nt been in the UAE for more than 6 months after she reached 18, which I believe is the criteria for getting a PCC from any country. She's been there a few times after 18, but all not more than 3 months duration at a time.

She's been in India for the past 15 years so we have furnished a PCC from India. However I am not sure if they really need this as we have not got any correspondence from NDVO yet. Anyone have a similar experience of needing to supply a PCC to NDVO if the applicant has resided in another country for more than 6 months, but before the age of 18?

The only good thing I can see in the notes is that the eligibility check is almost through and has been updated as 'recommend passed' - though not passed yet. There hasn't been any action on the file since end of May. Security, criminality and medical phases are still pending.

Really appreciate if anyone has any insights to my questions above. It's been a big struggle for our family, and I am sure all of us on this forum are going through the same phases. To those who are still waiting - keep holding on, our prayers and best wishes for all families to be reunited soon.
1. I was in the same situation as you. They sent AOR and PPR, but I didn't receive it. I requested them to re-send it several times - via emails, in a case-specific enquiry, through my MP, and through my consu ltant. Got no response whatsoever. Finally, I sent the passport in by courier. There's at least one other member who did the same. And there are one or two others who are in the same situation, but I don't know if they've done anything about it yet.

2. If they explicitly asked for it, I would recommend you send it. Not doing so will cause significant delays in your case. It's possible that in the AOR/PCC letter, they had explicitly asked for it, but you didn't receive that communication.

chd123

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2012
File Transfer...
18-02-2012
Med's Request
remed 11-03-2013
Med's Done....
14-03-2013
Interview........
08-08-2012
Passport Req..
27-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
in process from 08-08-2012
yoosufalipp said:
What the "notes section" says?
it says eligibility passed, medical passed, criminality in progress, security not started

waitingsince2004

Sep 26, 2012
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
28-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-02-2021
LANDED..........
28-10-2015
chd123 said:
it says eligibility passed, medical passed, criminality in progress, security not started
Are you sure that Security is Not started ?? or it is blank in front of security??? if it is blank....then It is quite possible that it was done. Criminality "In Progress" is the longest process I think. In My GCMS notes Security has been done and only Criminality is in Progress since Dec 2012. I don't know why it is taking so long. Now My MP said that I would be asked to do re-medical....but when.....Only God Knows, or these Lazy officers know... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

It is Canada Day ...and today these lazy asses will not work and tomorrow would be weekend's hangover. :p :p :p :p Indian staff from the embassy should be kicked out.....

chd123

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2012
File Transfer...
18-02-2012
Med's Request
remed 11-03-2013
Med's Done....
14-03-2013
Interview........
08-08-2012
Passport Req..
27-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
in process from 08-08-2012
waitingsince2004 said:
Are you sure that Security is Not started ?? or it is blank in front of security??? if it is blank....then It is quite possible that it was done. Criminality "In Progress" is the longest process I think. In My GCMS notes Security has been done and only Criminality is in Progress since Dec 2012. I don't know why it is taking so long. Now My MP said that I would be asked to do re-medical....but when.....Only God Knows, or these Lazy officers know... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

It is Canada Day ...and today these lazy asses will not work and tomorrow would be weekend's hangover. :p :p :p :p Indian staff from the embassy should be kicked out.....
ya security is blank but in activites section says security is not started. what they check in criminality process ? do u have any idea?

jigral

Star Member
Feb 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFLAO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 2010
Doc's Request.
june 2010
Med's Request
Feb 7 2012
Med's Done....
march 6 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
8 may 2012
VISA ISSUED...
10 may 2012
LANDED..........
june 30 2012
Hi Everybody,

My wife's application finally got decision made on jun 26 2013

Applied : 28 Nov 2012
Aor and Sponsorship approval : January 28 2013
Passport Request :March 16 2013
DM : June 26 2013 (current address changed to Canada address)

I just wonder how long does it takes to receive passport back.

falcon123

Jul 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,

Need some help. The email address that my wife entered in our application has been hacked and we are unable to login into it. I spoke to CIC- Mississauga and they asked me to inform CIC New Delhi as the file is with them now.

We have now made a new email address, that we would like to inform CIC - New Delhi.

Can someone please tell me how to contact Delhi for this issue and give them the new email address for all correspondence?

Please help.

Thanks.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
falcon123 said:
Hello all,

Need some help. The email address that my wife entered in our application has been hacked and we are unable to login into it. I spoke to CIC- Mississauga and they asked me to inform CIC New Delhi as the file is with them now.

We have now made a new email address, that we would like to inform CIC - New Delhi.

Can someone please tell me how to contact Delhi for this issue and give them the new email address for all correspondence?

Please help.

Thanks.
Contact via Case-Specific notes and hope they change it, I requested to change ours ( as they input incorrect one ) and regardless of them acknowledging it, it was still incorrect after 8 months and in that event we never got AOR and passport request, only a panic call to ND, did someone email me saying we changed it now
Bunch of 3rd class losers, the staff at ND

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
waitingsince2004 said:

My folks file have Security: Not Started, and criminality in progress. I read somewhere that security is done first? but I have also learnt that GCMS is not really the real picture of the file, quite a few apps in parents thread had GCMS saying Security not started, only to see Decision made in like 3 weeks and also via one of the replies from Islamabad embassy, telling a user

We appreciate the circumstances that you face, due to your health condition, but the information you received, that criminal checks are 'not started', is not a complete and accurate picture of the status of your husband's application.

Regards,

Immigration Section

==========

ND is so dunb that in one of my notes it said "Sent PP to PA for FBI" with notes "Entered in Error". I had FBI, sent it and never needed PP, so I emailed them f this notes was mistake and if not, did they send it, if they did then I never got any PP?
Now, I was only asking a question but these dumb ppl send the PP? which we received and mailed it back the next day
So this process, increased my due date for another 45 days

VB20

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 13
File Transfer...
April 09
Med's Done....
Feb 18
Passport Req..
May 06
VISA ISSUED...
DM: Sep 06
falcon123 said:
Hello all,

Please help.

Thanks.
Couple of ppl have receievd passport in couple of days after DM.. Keep positive :)

n4dpatel

Dec 13, 2012
ottawa, canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 31, 2012
Doc's Request.
none..
AOR Received.
Dec. 6, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 12, 2012
Med's Request
sent wid application/ re-meds May 22m 2014
Med's Done....
Sept. 2 2012./ RE- MEDS May 29, 2014
Interview........
MAY 19TH, 2014 IN PROCESS MAY 19 2014
Passport Req..
FOUND OUT AFTER 8 MONTH..DUE IN MARCH 2013. SENT IN NOV. 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM!!! JUNE 20 2014
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR PP
HAPPY. CANADA DAY....... 8) :Deveryone ;D

simsonks

Jun 11, 2013
jigral said:
Hi Everybody,

My wife's application finally got decision made on jun 26 2013

Applied : 28 Nov 2012
Aor and Sponsorship approval : January 28 2013
Passport Request :March 16 2013
DM : June 26 2013 (current address changed to Canada address)

I just wonder how long does it takes to receive passport back.
Hi,

I am in almost in the same timeline, kindly update when you receive stamped PP.

Thanks