Remedical request in march,2013
Med's Done....
26-03-2013
Passport Req..
16TH AUGUST,In process since 16 september
VISA ISSUED...
??????
Angel.forever said:
One more question , while landing when u give them ur address , can I give them a new address. I will carry my husband's DL photocopy as his proof of new address .. Will that be ok ? Or they consider only the address on the landing papers ?
Give the address whr u want ur PR CARD to arrive.
After how many days of decsion made you recieved ur passport?
We didnt recieve it yet.

Angel.forever

Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
First Medicals done Jan 2012 .. Re medicals done Feb 2013
Interview........
Aug 2012
Passport Req..
May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12 March .... PP rcvd 21st March
LANDED..........
Soon
cuirous said:
Give the address whr u want ur PR CARD to arrive.
After how many days of decsion made you recieved ur passport?
We didnt recieve it yet.
Thnx for the reply . I rcvd my PP after a week . I'm sure u will rcv urs today :)

nsarai01

Jun 9, 2012
Thanks for your reply. I would deff. ask MP.

bachansoo said:
One possibility is that it is waiting for a bring forward date, and the pr is going to be issued when that date comes. That's just a guess, but whatever the case may be you should definitely tell your MP to send an enquiry to get things moving for two reasons:
1) It's been a year since you applied so you're probably past the estimated processing time.
2) Everything is clear in the GCMS notes.

Make sure you mention these two points to the MP.

muksi

Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
AOR Received.
18-11-2012
File Transfer...
18-11-2012
Med's Done....
01-10-2012
Passport Req..
11-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on April 18, 2013
Keep cool said:
Hi Frnds :)

DECISION MADE FINALLY ......

ADDRESS CHANGED ....

I'm so happy . Thnx to everyone for answering my questions so patiently ....
Congrats "Keep Cool", All the best for your life in Canada!

muksi

Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
AOR Received.
18-11-2012
File Transfer...
18-11-2012
Med's Done....
01-10-2012
Passport Req..
11-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on April 18, 2013
rmj133 said:
Hi Everybody,

I am confused as we logged in to my sponsor's ECAS (for the first time) and it showed “decision made” under sponsor ship application status. However, under my application status it continues to show “Application received”. We are confused whether a decision has been made on my application or not. We had received an enquiry in February and passport has been with NDVO since November 2012. Can some one verify whether Sponsor's Page showing “decision made” highlights Sponsor' Eligibility Approval Decision Made or is it Final Approval for PR.

Thank you.
Sponsor's Page showing “decision made” means Sponsor' Eligibility Approval Decision Made. You have to look at Principal applicants page to see the 2nd stage progress.

sallyander

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/12/2012
AOR Received.
15/01/2013
File Transfer...
15/01/2013
Med's Done....
22/04/2013
Passport Req..
02/03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
May be soon
kimmy87 said:
hiii

its been 5 months since my application was filed.... 2 months since my passport with NDVO... still application received????can i order GCMS notes nw??? or i have to wait fr one more month???

sallyander?? any updates ???
Kimmy,

Sailing in the same boat ???

Do let me know when you are sending for GCMS.

nsarai01

Jun 9, 2012
Just have quick question in regards to GCMS notes. What is security check? how does it work? I order the notes but everything except security is passed. Just beside security check no status?? please let me know thanks.

nsarai01 said:
Thanks for your reply. I would deff. ask MP.

abhat

Aug 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
Doc's Request.
02-28-2013 (re-med)
AOR Received.
31-05-2012
File Transfer...
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-01-12
Interview........
18-02-13
Passport Req..
18-06-2012
Anyone in the same position as me?

We were approved at interview in february, told to send new medical and another proof of payment for the RRF that we payed in June 2012. We sent both, but MP said they never received the receipt either in June or Feb. We sent a copy to the CPU Mississauga and ND office with tracked shipping so we know they arrived each time, plus we payed online so they should have received it the first time. Last inquiry they said ND is pending final background checks awaiting the RRF payment. We sent it again almost two weeks ago and still no word.

I am going crazy. ND never sent us anything saying they had not received the receipt or that they lost it either time. It worries me that they could go more than 2 months in silence knowing they lost it in february. It still says In Process on Ecas and no change in address, although they did finally update my new canadian address in my file for when I moved last month.

sep24.12

Mar 3, 2013
Hey abhat.. i am not in the same position as u but just wondering if u can send the receipt to your MP and he or she can forward it over to Ndvo and proof of couriers?Request n see?
As for me the mp said awaiting background checks n that the checks depends on individual to individual n can sonetine take a few months. :(

kimmy87

Jan 13, 2013
hiii

can any one let me know how to order GCMS?? plzzz share the link???
sallyander i want to apply ASAP??? is its ok to apply fr GCMS nw??? since my application was filed over 5 months ???

muksi

Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
AOR Received.
18-11-2012
File Transfer...
18-11-2012
Med's Done....
01-10-2012
Passport Req..
11-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on April 18, 2013
kimmy87 said:
hiii

sallyander i want to apply ASAP??? is its ok to apply fr GCMS nw??? since my application was filed over 5 months ???
You can refer to below info from scorpionking.

Quote from: scorpionking on January 04, 2013, 08:48:55 am

Hey samen, you need to be in Canada to apply or your sponsor can order GCMS notes for you. there are 2 forms you need to download, you need to sign one consent form authorizing your spouse to get information about your case from CIC.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5475E.pdf
Step by step:

Print off IMM 5563 (05-2012) E - Access to Information and Personal Information Request
Section A:
1. Access to Information Act
2. English/French (your choice)
3. Email (fastest way)
4. No (because you do not live in Canada you cannot request on your own, your spouse will have to officially request for you)

Section B:
This section is for you to fill out.
Family Name (Last Name)
Given Name(s) (First Name/Middle Name)
DOB
Electronic Files - Status of an Appliacation - File Number (you would get this from the AOR or Approval, ours started with an 'F') - Location (in your case its New Delhi, India)
DO NOT fille out the Immigratrion File in Canada section or the next section down that says Physical File

Section C:
This section your spouse that lives in Canada will fill out:
Tick the box "this request is usbmitted by a Canadian Citizian or PR"
Mr. Mrs. Ms
Family Name (Last Name)
Given Name(s) (First Name/Middle Name)
Full Address
Phone Number
Email
Requesters Signature: your spouse to sign and date

NOW:

Print off IMM 5475(12-2004) E - Authoriy to Release Personal Information To A Designated Individual
Choose One:
Tick off the first box "i authorize"
Questions 1-4 are for you, the principal applicant to fill out
1. Family Name and Given Name
2. DOB
3. Name of Office:New Delhi, India Location of Office: New Delhi, India
4. File Number or Client ID

Questions 5-6 are for your spouse, the Canadian citizian or PR to fill out
5. Family Name and Given Name
6. Address, Phone and Email (make sure to use the same email that you provided when you first submitted the application)

7. Principal Applicant to sign and date/Sponsor to sign and date

Pay the $5 online, print the receipt and fill it out with your sponsors information and email all 4 pages.

fill the forms out and then scan them and emailed them, the email address is at the bottom of form IMM-5563

muksi

Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
AOR Received.
18-11-2012
File Transfer...
18-11-2012
Med's Done....
01-10-2012
Passport Req..
11-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on April 18, 2013
Keep cool said:
Thanks Muksi ..... And wish u the same ...

Max how many days will it take to rcv the PP ?
You should receive it in 1 to 2 weeks.

ammuknn

Star Member
Nov 3, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kimmy87 said:
hiii

Hi Kimmy,

YES, it is completely okay to request your GCMS. It wouldn't affect the process that happens in India, and if you haven't received any communication whatsoever in 5 months, then there's a chance that some communication was lost. Through GCMS, you can find out what has happened with your file so far, and it is non-intrusive to the NDVO.

Also thought I should point out...
Muksi/ScorpionKing's method above is outdated - it might still work, but the process seems to have changed on their website. They have an "Online Request" system now.

Requesting GCMS notes:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

- Easiest and quickest way is to go through the first link on there for "Online Request"
- All you need is that someone from Canada must do it - so you or your spouse, whoever is in Canada, as long as they have a Canadian mailing address, they should make the request.

Note: The IMM 5475 mentioned in the ScorpionKing's post will no longer be accepted. It says so on the website above.
All the information in the other form (IMM 5563 mentioned in the previous post) is entered online, and the payment is also done online as part of this process.

Steps:
1. Download the consent form IMM 5744 (you can find it from the link I posted above). This should be completed by the spouse in India, and the "designated individual" is the spouse in Canada who is requesting the GCMS notes. Check both the boxes in section 4 of the form, and sign it.
2. Initiate the "Online Request" at the top of the link I posted above. Proceed through the application and fill in the information as you go. You used to need to complete form IMM 5563, if you were requesting by mail or email, but with this online request, you don't need it anymore. All the same information is now filled in online.
3. Upload the consent form when it tells you go. If the spouse in Canada is not using a Canadian mailing address, you will also need to upload proof of Canadian residency.
4. It will ask for payment before you can make the final submission. You can use a credit card.
5. Now is the hard part - waiting for a few weeks!

Hope that helps.

ammuknn

Star Member
Nov 3, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
muksi said:
You can also send in your passport along with a cover letter providing your file number, name and DOB. Also mention this details in the cover letter. With this you will save time and dont have to wait for them to resend the PPR.
Thanks for the advice, Muksi.

I've sent them an email myself, and I told my representative and my MP. They said they have sent in communication to NDVO/CHC as well. I think I'll wait a few days, and try calling CHC-ND. If there is no response with all that in a few days, then I will likely send the PP by courier.
I'm just a little wary, since it's a one-of-a-kind and very important document. I don't want to take the risk of sending it, and NDVO doesn't accept it or does something stupid and ends up losing my wife's passport - I wouldn't put it past them. I am very unimpressed by what I've heard and experienced so far!