10-05-2012; Re-med: 06/2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
26-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2013
anurkk said:
this part of the year is definitely not for us.Tomorrow is my first wedding anniversary living together for just 2 months in the last year.
We are all suffering... All we can do is stay positive and pray very hard!
Hang in there...

serf

Oct 5, 2012
Can anybody- muksi , hm82, fatima04 who got their DM in time or before, spare their time to share their application package?
I just want to know if I missed something or not.
I wonder, the PP has been there in NDVO since 13 Feb.2013 and, if no proceeding further, had I missed something. I have seen on the forum that how are people, who have been delayed, being informed or even not informed yet.
This is a waiting process, agreed... but the wait should not be for a blunder being committed by the NDVO.
As they assert not to contact them before the prescribed time period, we cant even contact them to know if they need something.
I feel sometimes that if they would have required something, they would have asked for it till now. But seeing different cases, it seems anything is possible.
God help!!

fatima04

Apr 16, 2013
zenn said:
We are all suffering... All we can do is stay positive and pray very hard!
Hang in there...

Hey guys ...pray very very hard...n be positive..i knw wht it feels..have seen the ups n downs of it!! Best of luck anuurk and zenn...and all the members!! Man I need luck too...havent received my passport yet! ::)

zenn

Feb 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2012
AOR Received.
26-09-2012
Med's Done....
10-05-2012; Re-med: 06/2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
26-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2013
fatima04 said:
Hey guys ...pray very very hard...n be positive..i knw wht it feels..have seen the ups n downs of it!! Best of luck anuurk and zenn...and all the members!! Man I need luck too...havent received my passport yet! ::)
You're perhaps the luckiest member on this NDVO forum :) as you got your DM in 4 months! Most of us did not even get an "in-process" by then... :p
I feel like my brain is becoming darker and darker by the day.. :|

fatima04

Apr 16, 2013
serf said:
Can anybody- muksi , hm82, fatima04 who got their DM in time or before, spare their time to share their application package?
I just want to know if I missed something or not.
I wonder, the PP has been there in NDVO since 13 Feb.2013 and, if no proceeding further, had I missed something. I have seen on the forum that how are people, who have been delayed, being informed or even not informed yet.
This is a waiting process, agreed... but the wait should not be for a blunder being committed by the NDVO.
As they assert not to contact them before the prescribed time period, we cant even contact them to know if they need something.
I feel sometimes that if they would have required something, they would have asked for it till now. But seeing different cases, it seems anything is possible.
God help!!

Serf, its really difficult to share the package with you but I can tell you that we had submitted selected emails (many), phone records ...my husband's n mother-in-law's air tickets to india n back ....before we got engaged to prove that we have been in touch before marriage ....thn obviously we did our best to submit our engagement pics...phone records n chats after engagement... wedding pics ,reception pics- wid our respective families, honeymoon pics, receipts of the hotels , air tickets n train tickets after our wedding showing we travelled together, also when my husband went back he submitted proofs showing he sent me money,all the phone records...it was a huge package...plus we described everything in detail about our meeting before marriage n communication aftr marriage aftr he has returned...i hope all this was helpful !!

fatima04

Apr 16, 2013
zenn said:
You're perhaps the luckiest member on this NDVO forum :) as you got your DM in 4 months! Most of us did not even get an "in-process" by then... :p
I feel like my brain is becoming darker and darker by the day.. :|

Well I dont know if I am lucky or not but im my case I wud say that everyone around me has prayed very hard ...its maybe my parents ,husband's and in-laws prayers which have been answered...dont forget i havent received my passport yet!! I still need prayers for a positive result!!

serf

Oct 5, 2012
fatima04 said:
Serf, its really difficult to share the package with you but I can tell you that we had submitted selected emails (many), phone records ...my husband's n mother-in-law's air tickets to india n back ....before we got engaged to prove that we have been in touch before marriage ....thn obviously we did our best to submit our engagement pics...phone records n chats after engagement... wedding pics ,reception pics- wid our respective families, honeymoon pics, receipts of the hotels , air tickets n train tickets after our wedding showing we travelled together, also when my husband went back he submitted proofs showing he sent me money,all the phone records...it was a huge package...plus we described everything in detail about our meeting before marriage n communication aftr marriage aftr he has returned...i hope all this was helpful !!
O yeah...it helped me to revise my own application too...It was similar too...only just that at the last moment, when I was not so sure, I also included a consultant and applied through her....
Thanks fatima

fatima04

Apr 16, 2013
serf said:
O yeah...it helped me to revise my own application too...It was similar too...only just that at the last moment, when I was not so sure, I also included a consultant and applied through her....
Thanks fatima

Well serf, my husband also wanted to be on the safe side so he hired a consultant n submitted thru them...infact the case worker made one or two small mistakes too..we wr unsure too before submitting the app...but just did after reading it again again...thts all we did..n realised aftr submission tht the case worker had not corrected the mistakes we pointed out in our app...anyways those mistakes wr small.

serf

Oct 5, 2012
fatima04 said:
Well serf, my husband also wanted to be on the safe side so he hired a consultant n submitted thru them...infact the case worker made one or two small mistakes too..we wr unsure too before submitting the app...but just did after reading it again again...thts all we did..n realised aftr submission tht the case worker had not corrected the mistakes we pointed out in our app...anyways those mistakes wr small.
yeah., I understand..
May you get ur passport soon and be with your husband soon.

@zenn

For us, I think the best way to pass this stage is to have patience . If we are right on our side, there is nothing that can stop us. Though, each and every individual has a different circumstance, yet everybody can do in common is to learn to be patient from this period. What worse can happen now is they can only delay, and that too, not more than a year.
But we pray to God to accomplish our application without hurdles..

muksi

Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
AOR Received.
18-11-2012
File Transfer...
18-11-2012
Med's Done....
01-10-2012
Passport Req..
11-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on April 18, 2013
fatima04 said:
Hello Everyone

I just checked ecas and they have changed my status of pr from in-process to decision made...im sooo relieved and happy...maybe more happy then i was on the day of my wedding ;D ....yay..well my timeline is

App submitted - 19th Dec,2012
App received - 21st Dec 2012
File sent to NDVO- 21st Jan 2013
Passport request- 2nd march 2013
Passport received - 9th march, 2013
Application in-process- 4th April,2013
Decision Made - 23rd April 2013

I wish all the members a speedy DM...and a shiny visa on d passport Inshallah (with God's will)!! Im sure God is listening to all of us...have my fingers crossed that the DM wud be positive Inshallah....All the best..we are all in queue to be wid our loved ones!! ;D

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL OF YOU :) :)
Congrats Fatima! All the best for your life in Canada! Enjoy!