08-May-2012
AOR Received.
10-Aug-2012
File Transfer...
13-Aug-2012
Passport Req..
10-Oct-2012. In Process since 26th Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 18th Feb 2013..Address Change 16th Feb 2013)
LANDED..........
Destination Ontario
cuirous said:
Hi all I got in touch with my area MP.Got to knw that my case is all clear .Interview is waived off.But all they want my spouse to go through more medical tests ,thts why they are holding on to that.But they have failed to send any letter for same.So even after sending a query overall situation remains same.
My spouse has nothing significant in his medical history .I am bit confused if we shld get in touch with the doctor who did medicals earlier or wait for the re medical letter to arrive.
thnks
Now that's a funny reply. if the file is clear they should issue the visa. If they needed more tests to be done they should have informed you earlier. I am not sure if the doctor would respond. Try mailing NDVO. But this is ridiculous. Lets hope you get the visa without any hassel and soon. And so do we.

ice1

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2012
AOR Received.
06-11-2012
Passport Req..
20-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-25-2013
LANDED..........
05-01-2013
Hello everyone,

Can someone add me to the spreadsheet.

Thank you :)

cuirous

Star Member
May 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/05/2012
Doc's Request.
16AUGUST
File Transfer...
25 JULY
Med's Request
Remedical request in march,2013
Med's Done....
26-03-2013
Passport Req..
16TH AUGUST,In process since 16 september
VISA ISSUED...
??????
mumble said:
Now that's a funny reply. if the file is clear they should issue the visa. If they needed more tests to be done they should have informed you earlier. I am not sure if the doctor would respond. Try mailing NDVO. But this is ridiculous. Lets hope you get the visa without any hassel and soon. And so do we.
I t seems funny to me as well.If thts the case why it took thm 3 months to send a simple letter tht says tht your case needs further medical investigation.I conveyed same thing to my consultant he said we have to wait for thr letter to arrive .

So again I have to gather more patience and wait for their letter.

KP0789

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi ( 2 year travel history )
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 june 2012
File Transfer...
05 sept 2012
Med's Done....
MAY 12
Passport Req..
17 sept 2012
hIGHnDRY said:
Hi KPO
can u plz elaborate hw u requested ur passport back. i might hv to do the same. i already have TRV valid for ten years and hv to travel in january.
plz help!!!
Thanks

hi i just email them and said i need my pp back i have some travel plans etc .. they called me back next day to confirm and send me back my passport my mail i received it in 2 3 days

tanuk

Dec 10, 2012
Hi friends,

I have sponsored my husband. The application status is Application received, it was received on Oct 3rd. The embassy has already requested for my husbands passport. As with all the information on the website, it is bit confusing that what will be the next step. Is there a possibility that they can call for an interview after the passport has been requested or now we should just wait for the approval? Please help.

SBC2012

Star Member
Jul 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 1st 2012
AOR Received.
July 20th 2012
File Transfer...
Aug 1st 2012
Passport Req..
Aug 24th 2012
VISA ISSUED...
decision made Dec 1st 2012
smvi said:
Hey guys landed in Canada on 8th Dec with my hubby... ;) ;) ;)
Thanks to all of you guys for helping in this tough time.
congrats smvi... very happy for u!

we are still waiting for our passport though.

kcanada19

Star Member
Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
10-07-2012
Interview........
21-01-2013
Passport Req..
30-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
IN PROCESS Jan 24 2013 and DECISION MADE Jan 25 2013
LANDED..........
waiting for passport and than Canada here i come :)
i have a meeting with my MP tommrow so lets see what happens... can someone please guide me a little and tell me what i need to tell them exactly? like what do they need to ask for from NDVO..

one thing for sure is When will visa come and what is the reason for delay?

please tell me what else i should ask? im a little worried to go meet them and also very nervous about what answer they will give and how fast will they give it...please someone help

APscorpion

Aug 6, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
07 Aug 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24 Aug 2012 / (In Process - 26th Sept) & (Decision Made - 10th Jan 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
07 January 2013
LANDED..........
29 January 2013
tanuk said:
Hi friends,

I have sponsored my husband. The application status is Application received, it was received on Oct 3rd. The embassy has already requested for my husbands passport. As with all the information on the website, it is bit confusing that what will be the next step. Is there a possibility that they can call for an interview after the passport has been requested or now we should just wait for the approval? Please help.
Normally, the PPR is sent out automatically once all your documents is receieved by ND. Getting PPR doesnt gurantee of getting approval, they work on your application as per your file position in queue and if Visa Officer is not satisfied then they call for Interview else your file moves further to next step towards approval. So there is nothing to worry; just send the PP n waitttttt.....
I hope it helps....

APscorpion

Aug 6, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
07 Aug 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24 Aug 2012 / (In Process - 26th Sept) & (Decision Made - 10th Jan 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
07 January 2013
LANDED..........
29 January 2013
kcanada19 said:
i have a meeting with my MP tommrow so lets see what happens... can someone please guide me a little and tell me what i need to tell them exactly? like what do they need to ask for from NDVO..

one thing for sure is When will visa come and what is the reason for delay?

please tell me what else i should ask? im a little worried to go meet them and also very nervous about what answer they will give and how fast will they give it...please someone help
You dont need to get nervous or worried at all. Just go n meet your MP and tell watever is going on your file and request MP to send a case enquiry on your behalf to ND. If your MP is nice, he/she will accept your request and normally MP office replies back in 8-10 days.
You will come to know if there is any reason behind this delay or might be your file is waiting for initial/final review by VO.
I hope it helps...

doc.amar

Jul 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2012
File Transfer...
08-08-2012
Passport Req..
27-08-2012 sent 29 aug 2012
VISA ISSUED...
interview 8 jan. visa recv'd 22 jan 2013
LANDED..........
29 jan 2013 in Brampton, ontario
I went to see the MP of my area, apparently each office has a admin officer who looks after these things. So when you go there. they will ask for the base file number and date of birth of applicant. You might be required to fill in a form giving some details as to on what bases you are inquiring for. I mentioned in my case application still just receieved and not in process and they have chosen to not respond to my two case specific inquiries about this matter.

Take the name of the person you deal with and follow up wit them after the time line they give you that it will take them to get a response.

GOOD LUCK. we all need it

tanuk

Dec 10, 2012
APscorpion said:
Normally, the PPR is sent out automatically once all your documents is receieved by ND. Getting PPR doesnt gurantee of getting approval, they work on your application as per your file position in queue and if Visa Officer is not satisfied then they call for Interview else your file moves further to next step towards approval. So there is nothing to worry; just send the PP n waitttttt.....
I hope it helps....
Thanks I pray we get the approval.. I have one more question... we have age different he is 6 yrs younger to me and I am more educated than him.. Its like not a very good match in these perspectives but our is a love - arrange marriage.,, Is it fine or do they mind these criteria....We have provided as many proofs as we can send.. Actually I got my PR in May than I went back and got married in August.. So this is one more reason that makes me tense... Please answer.....

kcanada19

Star Member
Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
10-07-2012
Interview........
21-01-2013
Passport Req..
30-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
APscorpion said:
You dont need to get nervous or worried at all. Just go n meet your MP and tell watever is going on your file and request MP to send a case enquiry on your behalf to ND. If your MP is nice, he/she will accept your request and normally MP office replies back in 8-10 days.
You will come to know if there is any reason behind this delay or might be your file is waiting for initial/final review by VO.
I hope it helps...
Thank you APscorpian

im really hoping this visit to MP will help and make things clear in terms of how long i need to wait....
i really want us to be together for our anniversary its in january first week :S

kcanada19

Star Member
Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
10-07-2012
Interview........
21-01-2013
Passport Req..
30-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
doc.amar said:
I went to see the MP of my area, apparently each office has a admin officer who looks after these things. So when you go there. they will ask for the base file number and date of birth of applicant. You might be required to fill in a form giving some details as to on what bases you are inquiring for. I mentioned in my case application still just receieved and not in process and they have chosen to not respond to my two case specific inquiries about this matter.

Take the name of the person you deal with and follow up wit them after the time line they give you that it will take them to get a response.

GOOD LUCK. we all need it
Thanks Doc.amar

everyones help on this forum means so much to me...im really hoping everything goes well

i will keep you all posted

if anyone else did mp enquiry please do share your results with us thanks

AD_12

Jul 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-06-2012
AOR Received.
18-07-2012
File Transfer...
30-07-2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Passport Req..
21-08-2012/PP sent 10-Oct.
VISA ISSUED...
In process 19-Sept/DM 19-Jan
cuirous said:
Hi all I got in touch with my area MP.Got to knw that my case is all clear .Interview is waived off.But all they want my spouse to go through more medical tests ,thts why they are holding on to that.But they have failed to send any letter for same.So even after sending a query overall situation remains same.
My spouse has nothing significant in his medical history .I am bit confused if we shld get in touch with the doctor who did medicals earlier or wait for the re medical letter to arrive.
thnks
Now I'm getting anxious after reading this....even my file has been in process since september end :(

They really should have have contacted you at the earliest about re-medicals....i mean this is ridiculous!!

I think the only thing you can do is contact ndvo at the earliest and just wait hopefully...wish you luck and hope things get sorted...

prithiv

Sep 14, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2012
Doc's Request.
dated 21-01-2013, received on 28-01-2012