July 20th 2012
File Transfer...
Aug 1st 2012
Passport Req..
Aug 24th 2012
VISA ISSUED...
decision made Dec 1st 2012
AD_12 said:
Sorry to say, but part of what you said may not be right...."# Do not send PP unless requested by CIC...# Wait for their reply before sending PP with your old PPR letter." If any person from Ndvo or any consultant suggested this then that's fine...If not, then it might be best for people in this situation to confirm things.

As per logic, the more you delay sending the passport...its going to effect the application process time. That's probably why they say that 2nd ppr delays your application process.

I also sent my passport really late...and I did not wait for a 2nd ppr or a reply from their side...sent my pp as soon as I reached India to avoid any further delays. Normally Passports do not get lost...When Ndvo receives a passport it takes several days for them to process it and attach it to the right file no. (as per email reply i got from ndvo).

But yes the most important thing when someone sends a late pp is to get a confirmation from Ndvo that they have recieved the passport. Rest as I said depends on case to case...and one must confirm from right sources.
hi Ad

can u please suggest the email address for any query with ndvo.. can we also call them on email.

we are waiting for our passport post dm.

AD_12

Jul 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-06-2012
AOR Received.
18-07-2012
File Transfer...
30-07-2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Passport Req..
21-08-2012/PP sent 10-Oct.
VISA ISSUED...
In process 19-Sept/DM 19-Jan
SBC2012 said:
hi Ad

can u please suggest the email address for any query with ndvo.. can we also call them on email.

we are waiting for our passport post dm.
Hi, this is mail id of ndvo: delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

you can look up their phone no. from their web site but i doubt you will be given any information. still try on the phone no. as well.

And when you send them an email, mention your name, file no. and uci no. and 'spouse visa' in the subject.

good luck!!

scorpionking

Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18
Passport Req..
18 Sep
VISA ISSUED...
Issued by Grace of Allah.
LANDED..........
Inshah Allah issued and landed safely.
SBC2012 said:
Hi All:

the decision was made on our case with bunch of others on dec 1st. bt we are still waiting for passport... just want to know if there is anyone else in the same boat with us... should we be concerned.

can some one suggest if we need to call them or email them.

thnx
You cannot call them but can send you inquiry to the mentioned below along with your UCI number, Name and DOB:

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new delhi

and for General inquiries: DELHI-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

Good Luck :)

SBC2012

Star Member
Jul 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 1st 2012
AOR Received.
July 20th 2012
File Transfer...
Aug 1st 2012
Passport Req..
Aug 24th 2012
VISA ISSUED...
decision made Dec 1st 2012
AD_12 said:
Hi, this is mail id of ndvo: delhi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

you can look up their phone no. from their web site but i doubt you will be given any information. still try on the phone no. as well.

And when you send them an email, mention your name, file no. and uci no. and 'spouse visa' in the subject.

good luck!!
thanks bro.... do u think we should be worried that we havnt got our passport back while someothers have.

scorpionking

Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18
Passport Req..
18 Sep
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
AD_12 said:
Sorry to say, but part of what you said may not be right...."# Do not send PP unless requested by CIC...# Wait for their reply before sending PP with your old PPR letter." If any person from Ndvo or any consultant suggested this then that's fine...If not, then it might be best for people in this situation to confirm things.

As per logic, the more you delay sending the passport...its going to effect the application process time. That's probably why they say that 2nd ppr delays your application process.

I also sent my passport really late...and I did not wait for a 2nd ppr or a reply from their side...sent my pp as soon as I reached India to avoid any further delays. Normally Passports do not get lost...When Ndvo receives a passport it takes several days for them to process it and attach it to the right file no. (as per email reply i got from ndvo).

But yes the most important thing when someone sends a late pp is to get a confirmation from Ndvo that they have recieved the passport. Rest as I said depends on case to case...and one must confirm from right sources.

As you mentioned in your last quotes:

"But yes the most important thing when someone sends a late pp is to get a confirmation from Ndvo that they have recieved the passport. Rest as I said depends on case to

case...and one must confirm from right sources".

This is the same thing I am intending to say for the following matter that this is not the same case as yours because he once got the PPR and sent it in September and again

upon his request got back his PP for some reason's in November so again he is willing to send it back but no one can send the PP(s)with the PPR from NDVO whether its a 1st

or the 2nd PPR from NDVO, normally timelines for each case are totally 10 months or may be less or more but when they want to issue the visa then definitely they will call

you along with the PP and issue the visa same day as it happened with one of the person Fadil80 last month, he came from U.A.E directly to New Delhi and submitted his PP in

the morning and the same day afternoon got his visa along with the PP so your is the different case and many have got the PPR after AOR filed and few of them got at the

end of their whole processing after 7 or 8 months any ways i suggest that before sending the documents, confirmation from NDVO will be a safe and a healthy impact for the

case.

AD_12

Jul 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-06-2012
AOR Received.
18-07-2012
File Transfer...
30-07-2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
SBC2012 said:
thanks bro.... do u think we should be worried that we havnt got our passport back while someothers have.
I remember few months back there was a delay with some other files too...like in your case. Don't remember the details...but everyone gets their pp back eventually....have not heard of any lost pp....but its best if you contact ndvo...through phone, email, fax...

And don't worry...just wait for their reply...chase them again if they don't reply...

hope things turn out good :)

AD_12

Jul 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-06-2012
AOR Received.
18-07-2012
File Transfer...
30-07-2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
scorpionking said:
As you mentioned in your last quotes:

"But yes the most important thing when someone sends a late pp is to get a confirmation from Ndvo that they have recieved the passport. Rest as I said depends on case to

case...and one must confirm from right sources".

This is the same thing I am intending to say for the following matter that this is not the same case as yours because he once got the PPR and sent it in September and again

upon his request got back his PP for some reason's in November so again he is willing to send it back but no one can send the PP(s)with the PPR from NDVO whether its a 1st

or the 2nd PPR from NDVO, normally timelines for each case are totally 10 months or may be less or more but when they want to issue the visa then definitely they will call

you along with the PP and issue the visa same day as it happened with one of the person Fadil80 last month, he came from U.A.E directly to New Delhi and submitted his PP in

the morning and the same day afternoon got his visa along with the PP so your is the different case and many have got the PPR after AOR filed and few of them got at the

end of their whole processing after 7 or 8 months any ways i suggest that before sending the documents, confirmation from NDVO will be a safe and a healthy impact for the

case.
Whatever the case might be, delay in sending the pp results in overall process delay...that much i can confirm. As per my knowledge, Ndvo has not told anyone personally to wait for confirmation before sending pp the 2nd time....so I was just concerned about the fact that you were giving someone a suggestion with such confidence.

The concerned person should take a second opinion, e-mail ndvo and at the end its up to his/her discretion.

KP0789

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi ( 2 year travel history )
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 june 2012
File Transfer...
05 sept 2012
Med's Done....
MAY 12
Passport Req..
17 sept 2012
thnxx for the replyy guyss m thinking of sending PP tom with the old PPR letter which they send me in sept bcz i dont need my passport anyfurther and i emailed NdvO 3 4 days back as usual no replyy but when last time i email them to send me back my passport they called me the very next day to confirm n send me back my passport in 3 4 days so in this whole process they didnot mention anything like they will send me 2nd PPR etc they just said if u need ur passport we will send this back to you .. so tom i will send passport back to them with old PPR and cover letter and updated travel form and more pictures with my husband as he was in india with me last month n we been to usa together so am thinking to send them all these new proofs also (and my application status is still application received so it means they havnt touch my file yet :(

AD_12

Jul 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-06-2012
AOR Received.
18-07-2012
File Transfer...
30-07-2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Just hoping....with fingers crossed....that all files in process see Dm's within this month!! Its so hard for all of us...n specially those april n may applicants.... :(

Though i have a feeling there will be some progress before Christmas!! :)

AD_12

Jul 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-06-2012
AOR Received.
18-07-2012
File Transfer...
30-07-2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
KP0789 said:
thnxx for the replyy guyss m thinking of sending PP tom with the old PPR letter which they send me in sept bcz i dont need my passport anyfurther and i emailed NdvO 3 4 days back as usual no replyy but when last time i email them to send me back my passport they called me the very next day to confirm n send me back my passport in 3 4 days so in this whole process they didnot mention anything like they will send me 2nd PPR etc they just said if u need ur passport we will send this back to you .. so tom i will send passport back to them with old PPR and cover letter and updated travel form and more pictures with my husband as he was in india with me last month n we been to usa together so am thinking to send them all these new proofs also (and my application status is still application received so it means they havnt touch my file yet :(
Its good in a way that they have not touched your file yet...so when eventually they open your file...the pp will be with them n hopefully there wont be any delay. Ndvo just expects to see your pp when they open your file for processing.

My file went into process quite early as compared to others....but i sent my pp after going in process....n my case has really been delayed now :(

Any ways good luck to you!

scorpionking

Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18
Passport Req..
18 Sep
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
AD_12 said:
Whatever the case might be, delay in sending the pp results in overall process delay...that much i can confirm. As per my knowledge, Ndvo has not told anyone personally to wait for confirmation before sending pp the 2nd time....so I was just concerned about the fact that you were giving someone a suggestion with such confidence.

The concerned person should take a second opinion, e-mail ndvo and at the end its up to his/her discretion.
To the above matter i would say "same to you" but the fact is;

I am neither working for New Delhi visa office nor I am giving any sort of confidence to anyone in this forum, nor anyone has got the licence to place their quotes in this visa forum

but seeing to their cases everyone has got rights to share their thought with each other upon their request, and neither you, me nor anyone can make decisions to send the PP(s) on

their own to NDVO, as every thing is clear in their website for any clarification, applicant can send the inquiry to the link below:

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=newdelhi

I once again suggest that before sending any documents, confirmation from NDVO will be a safe and a healthy impact for the case rather taking any sort of decisions in their own

hands.

AD_12

Jul 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-06-2012
AOR Received.
18-07-2012
File Transfer...
30-07-2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
scorpionking said:
To the above matter i would say "same to you" but the fact is;

I am neither working for New Delhi visa office nor I am giving any sort of confidence to anyone in this forum, nor anyone has got the licence to place their quotes in this visa forum

but seeing to their cases everyone has got rights to share their thought with each other upon their request, and neither you, me nor anyone can make decisions to send the PP(s) on

their own to NDVO, as every thing is clear in their website for any clarification, applicant can send the inquiry to the link below:

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=newdelhi

I once again suggest that before sending any documents, confirmation from NDVO will be a safe and a healthy impact for the case rather taking any sort of decisions in their own

hands.
Thanx for sharing your thoughts :)

scorpionking

Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18
Passport Req..
18 Sep
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
AD_12 said:
Thanx for sharing your thoughts :)

Thanks to you too and wish every one in this forum to get their PP stamped with visas at the earliest and start their lives with their partners in Canada.

Good luck ;)

aman.randhawa1205

Star Member
Feb 15, 2012
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2012
File Transfer...
20-08-2012, transfer my file with diplomatic courier from ndvo to londonvo on 24-12-12 reason-I m in uk
Med's Done....
19-01-2012, extended by chc for 3monts
Interview........
Expecting
Passport Req..
25-08-2012 ND office received on 04-09-2012. Passport expired on 1feb2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi Friends, hope all well. Monday gone :(. any news of updates for anyone???

brar.arsh

Dec 22, 2010
London ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul-09-2012
AOR Received.
Sep-25-2012
File Transfer...
Sep-26-2012
Med's Done....
June-01-2012
Passport Req..
Oct-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
In Process Apr-03-2013, DM Apr-12-2013
LANDED..........
May-18-2013
aman.randhawa1205 said:
Hi Friends, hope all well. Monday gone :(. any news of updates for anyone???
Naa veere.. I hope something comes tomorrow, have big hopes on Tuesdays..