Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2012
File Transfer...
19-06-2012
Passport Req..
27-06-2012
Hi guys one question.... is it possible to contact MP if both the sponsor and applicant is in India? please reply guys senior members please help.... urgent.....

modzii

Aug 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2012
AOR Received.
22-08-2012
File Transfer...
28-08-2012
Passport Req..
13-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
In-process since 16-10-2012 Decision Made on 01-12-2012. Passport Received 04-12-2012.
LANDED..........
Going to land on 16-01-2013 - SK
thomas_saint said:
Hi all,

Below is the status everyone gets once u send PP via bluedart?

To : NEW DELHI
Date of Delivery : 07 August 2012
Time of Delivery : 10:25
Recipient : STAMP

please share your thoughts...
We got a similar one too. Cheers.

fayou

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 19, 2014
File Transfer...
Feb 20, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 7, 2013
gr_mehrotra said:
Hi guys,

We haven't received the passport back since getting DM on October 1st. The mailing address is for Gurgaon and it should just take a day to reach GGN from Delhi.

Also the address on ECAS for my wife got updated just to Markham, Ontario and not the complete address.

Should I click the link and update the address now ? Which address do they use in the landing papers sent along with the passport..
Hey gr_mehrotra,
I am also waiting for the passport and I also live in New Delhi. I hope we get it by tomorrow. It shouldn't take that long for delivery.

jas515

Star Member
Jul 25, 2012
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2012
File Transfer...
04-07-2012
Passport Req..
16-07-2012 in process from 16-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2012 ...takes 209 days ....hurrrrrr got my PP on 29 -10-2012
LANDED..........
11-11-2012
noor kaur said:
hello guys sad news
any one who ever is waiting for the response from new delhi for longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg time plsssssssssssssssss don't just wait contact your MP because i beennnnnnnnnnnnn waiting after i have sent the docement that was requested but when ii got the answer back from my MP it says they have not recive the decoment yet................................... contacting MP is not bad for the case pls do it if ur been waiting forlong time it would have been no use of weating if i have'nt did this .....................good luckkkkk

where r u from ? through which courier service did you send your documents ?

thomas_saint

Jun 15, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2012
AOR Received.
11-07-2012
IELTS Request
NA
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31/10/2012
LANDED..........
Destination Toronto.. will be flying this month end..
another slow day... only one DM.... hope ND gives more tomorrow..

april_19

Aug 13, 2012
india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-08-2012
Med's Done....
23-02-2012
Passport Req..
21-08-2012 (received by ND VO on 22-08-2012).
VISA ISSUED...
"In process" on 30-10-2012, address change on 30-11-2012 and DM on 1-12-2012.
LANDED..........
will be landing in Ontario
thomas_saint said:
another slow day... only one DM.... hope ND gives more tomorrow..
Yeah!! Hopes for tomorrow :) !!

reply2jassi

Sep 29, 2009
Hello all!

Time and again i was following these posts and i realised i have ans to few of our question,

For KP0789 - if its a delhi office then i would like to tell you that you can send an email to delhi office at re-delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
Always include the applicant's full name, date of birth, passport number and file number in your message.

Good thing is that you will get a reply sooner (2days) with acknowledgement but the auto reply will immediately be send saying , "we will reply in 28 days dash dash" do not panic as i am sure your documents have been received .

I did same. I got acknowledgement that they have my passport.

One more interesting thing that i would like to share is that they mentioned , files( pp) after they are received stay in a bulk to be put into a folder to be revieved by the case officer, which is when later a decison is made and visa is stamped, its on and after all this the status will be changed to Decision Made, now a funny thing, i know how a online thing work, the officer himself do not update website, rather he places / maintain a file which he works and makes decision, this file is then produced to admin people who update the website for the DM status, its routine process a batch process and runs on schedules , it may happen that ur visa is already stamped and is mailed back to you and you still do not see DM on portal.

I am keeping hopes alive for myself and hoping all my dear friends who are waiting will get passport back soon with a hope that even DM is nt reflected you might have got it already stamped.

Wishing good spirits to all, my wife is waiting to get her pp back, we posted then to ND office on 28aug, i am in canada and can not do much just than keeping hoping and reads to this portal....

Good luck
Jazz

noor kaur

Star Member
Aug 27, 2012
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 30 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 30 2012
File Transfer...
june 30 2012
Med's Done....
jan 14 2012
Interview........
in process since 30th Oct, address change on nov 02,
Passport Req..
july 11 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 06 2012
LANDED..........
Very soon
[color=yellow]hello every one again

Sorry i don't know how to replies on every post....... but i will try to answer in this post . 1 i have sent the doc.... through e-mail and i do have the confarmation e-mail from new delhi....... this is totaly different how people send pasport.... 2 to conact MP u have find out ur area MP that book a Apointment and go there to give consent to MP to do enquir about ur case.... they get back to u in 2 working days. so now the MP is helping me to send those paper again.....
[/color]

And one more time DO NOT get worry too much because in my case MP told me may be the reasone for this It could be that theyhave recived the paper but they have not put them in the file yet..... or the persone who responed us back is not the visa offerer ...it is just some one who just reply back to these kind enqueryssssss and the person only looked the resent update in the file......

Getting help from MP will be only helpfull if is been just Toooooooooooooooooooo long and new delhi is not sending any thing .... for example for the people who have send the application in feb, march, and april etc......

reply2jassi

Sep 29, 2009
That is correct, people who reply may nt have an authority to check over all status, they often use templates which are not upto a news at times but politically correct eniugh to brief u general status.

Thanks
Jazz

buddyb

Sep 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 22/2012
File Transfer...
July 19/2012
Passport Req..
August 14/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 03/2012
Great writing Jazz. Keep those good thoughts and messages flowing. A lot of hopeful candidates in this forum. I am sure many will breathe a sigh of relief reading your post.

reply2jassi said:
Hello all!

Time and again i was following these posts and i realised i have ans to few of our question,

For KP0789 - if its a delhi office then i would like to tell you that you can send an email to delhi office at re-delhi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
Always include the applicant's full name, date of birth, passport number and file number in your message.

Good thing is that you will get a reply sooner (2days) with acknowledgement but the auto reply will immediately be send saying , "we will reply in 28 days dash dash" do not panic as i am sure your documents have been received .

One more interesting thing that i would like to share is that they mentioned , files( pp) after they are received stay in a bulk to be put into a folder to be revieved by the case officer, which is when later a decison is made and visa is stamped, its on and after all this the status will be changed to Decision Made, now a funny thing, i know how a online thing work, the officer himself do not update website, rather he places / maintain a file which he works and makes decision, this file is then produced to admin people who update the website for the DM status, its routine process a batch process and runs on schedules , it may happen that ur visa is already stamped and is mailed back to you and you still do not see DM on portal.

I am keeping hopes alive for myself and hoping all my dear friends who are waiting will get passport back soon with a hope that even DM is nt reflected you might have got it already stamped.

Wishing good spirits to all, my wife is waiting to get her pp back, we posted then to ND office on 28aug, i am in canada and can not do much just than keeping hoping and reads to this portal....

Good luck
Jazz

reply2jassi

Sep 29, 2009
Hey thanks mate good to hear and as we all realise that the process enforcement for cic around the timelines is subject to individual case, having said that their timelines are the overall average of the bulk processing they did, some of took quite while, some of them might have been quicker, all we know is they are humans sitting on otherside which have regular procedure to follow and get paid monthly/ hourly salary... Not for quick prompt decisons that we expect, sad ae, .... But we will have to wait,few more days , thats what i say to my wife.

reply2jassi

Sep 29, 2009
Btw anyof you if get to know that you got your visa, please do make effort to revisit and reply with you happiness and timelines, it will be great hope and driving force for us....

Thanks again
Jazz

APscorpion

Aug 6, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
07 Aug 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24 Aug 2012 / (In Process - 26th Sept) & (Decision Made - 10th Jan 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
07 January 2013
LANDED..........
29 January 2013
reply2jassi said:
Hello all!

For KP0789 - if its a delhi office then i would like to tell you that you can send an email to delhi office at re-delhi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

Good luck
Jazz
Well, this is an excellent information for everyone.... Thanks buddy for sharing this info and encouraging everyone....

APscorpion

Aug 6, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 April 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
07 Aug 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24 Aug 2012 / (In Process - 26th Sept) & (Decision Made - 10th Jan 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
07 January 2013
LANDED..........
29 January 2013
reply2jassi said:
Btw anyof you if get to know that you got your visa, please do make effort to revisit and reply with you happiness and timelines, it will be great hope and driving force for us....

Thanks again
Jazz
I am totally agree with you.... People who got their visa, I know you are very busy with your packing and your new life...Still I would like to request if you can make little effort by revisiting this forum and share your views. It would be great Help to everyone....:)

buddyb

Sep 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 22/2012
File Transfer...
July 19/2012
Passport Req..
August 14/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 03/2012
I will ensure I say the same to my wife. Pls share with ur timeline if not done already. I like such encouragement and thought process.

reply2jassi said:
Hey thanks mate good to hear and as we all realise that the process enforcement for cic around the timelines is subject to individual case, having said that their timelines are the overall average of the bulk processing they did, some of took quite while, some of them might have been quicker, all we know is they are humans sitting on otherside which have regular procedure to follow and get paid monthly/ hourly salary... Not for quick prompt decisons that we expect, sad ae, .... But we will have to wait,few more days , thats what i say to my wife.