17/07/2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 12th, Address change on 13th. PP Received on 17th
LANDED..........
19/09/2012
Jas09 said:
Its your turn next ....So get ready :)
hi Jas
thanks yaar hope ur words come true...after that ur turn so u also need to be ready..:)

fadil80

Oct 6, 2011
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
03-04-2012
Hello everyone,

Congrats everyone on getting their DM.

Can you guys tell me how long does it take for NDVO to 'DM' from 'in-process'?

Cheers.

RGP

Star Member
Jul 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jot1988 said:
Just booked my ticket..landing on Sep 10th.. ;D
Hi jot so quick u r. Congrats once again.
can u pls share your booking details like from where to where u r flying and total hrs and fare etc......

Denzil

Aug 20, 2012
Hey ther folks!!!

Glad to see u all....firstly lemme congratulate all those got their visas..and ones waiting..I pray u guys too wud get it a.s.a.p ....

I wud like to know what is the earliest that anyone has got their visa after filing..could u tell me the time including the sponsorship approval..i think i read that the visa takes 9months including the sponsor approval..is that the case??
THANK U VERY MUCH FER UR HELP..

God bless!!

gill1986

Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2012
AOR Received.
07-08-2012
File Transfer...
07-08-2012
Med's Done....
end of march
Interview........
wavied
Passport Req..
28-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2012
LANDED..........
soon
hey guys on ppr from nd they have made a name error. my wife name is manjeet but they wrote manjit. on her passport copy which we submitted with application has manjit but her name was changed to manjeet on next page of passport (we have also sent copy of that page as well). every where on application we wrote manjeet. so i was thinking best way to let them know is write a cover letter letting them know their error and send with passport. will that fix the error or should i get to them by my local mp. what you guys think?

fadil80

Oct 6, 2011
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
03-04-2012
gill1986 said:
hey guys on ppr from nd they have made a name error. my wife name is manjeet but they wrote manjit. on her passport copy which we submitted with application has manjit but her name was changed to manjeet on next page of passport (we have also sent copy of that page as well). every where on application we wrote manjeet. so i was thinking best way to let them know is write a cover letter letting them know their error and send with passport. will that fix the error or should i get to them by my local mp. what you guys think?
Even I had the same issue. I had written a letter to ND explaining about the name as in the passport and attached a copy of page 2 where my name is been endorsed.

Later on, I recevied an email stating that, they have corrected in their records.

Altruistic

Sep 1, 2012
Hello everyone,
I need help please.
I am a February applicant and am still waiting for my passport back with visa stamped.
Can anyone please tell me what would be the best way to contacted new Delhi and got response my case is in review stage. What does that mean?
Does that mean my background check and security check has been done already ?
Please help I really am getting worried now

Altruistic

Sep 1, 2012
fadil80 said:
Even I had the same issue. I had written a letter to ND explaining about the name as in the passport and attached a copy of page 2 where my name is been endorsed.

Later on, I recevied an email stating that, they have corrected in their records.
Hello fadil80, I am a February applicant and it's been more than 2 months since my passport is with NDVO
And Caz of emergency travel I requested my passport back and so want to know if newselhi will automatically send me 2nd request for passport or shall I contact them once I am ready to submit my passport.
Please help I am really worried.

fadil80

Oct 6, 2011
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
03-04-2012
Dcohen said:
Hello fadil80, I am a February applicant and it's been more than 2 months since my passport is with NDVO
And Caz of emergency travel I requested my passport back and so want to know if newselhi will automatically send me 2nd request for passport or shall I contact them once I am ready to submit my passport.
Please help I am really worried.
Hi Dcohen,
After returning from your travel, please send a case specific email to NDVO, asking if you can submit your passport now or wait for the second request. https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi

NDVO does not know when you would be back after your travel. And its risky to send Passport without any formal letter.

Hope this helps.

Riro82

Aug 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2011
AOR Received.
01-12-2011
File Transfer...
01-12-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Interview........
13-06-2012
Passport Req..
13-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2012
LANDED..........
Sept ending
shruti_shri said:
hi guys is there a way i can find the registered post reference number sent by New delhi visa office?
Im not sure if there is a definite way unless you write them a mail. But for NDVO to respond it takes forever. Otherwise it is better you drop in at the local post office and check with the enquiry helpdesk there. That's what I did.

-R

shruti_shri

Star Member
Jun 23, 2011
Riro82 said:
Im not sure if there is a definite way unless you write them a mail. But for NDVO to respond it takes forever. Otherwise it is better you drop in at the local post office and check with the enquiry helpdesk there. That's what I did.

-R
i just went there....they are like they require the number to trace down the registry. its been sent on 23rd june, 2012. so they were like they require the number....i know they will take forever to reply.

Riro82

Aug 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2011
AOR Received.
01-12-2011
File Transfer...
01-12-2011
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Interview........
13-06-2012
Passport Req..
13-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2012
LANDED..........
Sept ending
shruti_shri said:
i just went there....they are like they require the number to trace down the registry. its been sent on 23rd june, 2012. so they were like they require the number....i know they will take forever to reply.
June 23 is a longtime. If NDVO dispatched your passport it is most unlikely that your passport hasn't been delivered yet. Maybe it is stuck at the wrong address? You should write a mail to NDVO asap and alert them. If your case is exceeding the timeline then they will respond back sooner. Also did you check you ecas? Check if the mailing address is mentioned correctly there. Usually if you miss recieving your passport it goes back and sits at the local PO. That is a typical scenario. Hope you get your pp soon. Goodluck.

-R