NA
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31/10/2012
LANDED..........
Destination Toronto.. will be flying this month end..
abhi292000 said:
halo member

how do we get PPR by email or letter
will it be sent to my wife
pls reply
its depends on the officer who works on our files... some get the normal snail mail where many get email... it depends...not sure..

thomas_saint

Jun 15, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2012
AOR Received.
11-07-2012
IELTS Request
NA
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31/10/2012
LANDED..........
Destination Toronto.. will be flying this month end..
August month has started... hope the CIC gives many approvals and DM's this week...

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
reetottal said:
my husband too paid $1090.
ohh really, dont worry, they will return your $50 soon

SBDelhi

Feb 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
23-01-2012
File Transfer...
30-01-2012
Passport Req..
23-02-2012
Lalatata - our mp says that he had send email to immigration office and waiting for reply. We need to wait till weekend :(
Can you advise if mp can directly contact to nd? Or do we need to pressureise them to contact nd directly?

roam

Star Member
Jul 31, 2012
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,
I have a few questions regarding family sponsorship, can some one here please help me replying...
I am currently a Canadian PR since Nov 2011, I am planning to get married in Nov 2012 in India, my spouse is currently on a work visa in usa and we are getting married in India and she be returning back to USA until she gets her Canadian PR.

How do I start my Process is it from Canada or India or USA?
Will the PR 2nd stage application go to India or USA , I am worried as she is currently in USA and processing time is more in states compared to India.
Are there any tips before getting married that can speed up my process as I will be visiting India for marriage only 2 weeks.

Appreciate all you response...thx in advance.

bluewater

Jul 2, 2012
SBDelhi said:
Lalatata - our mp says that he had send email to immigration office and waiting for reply. We need to wait till weekend :(
Can you advise if mp can directly contact to nd? Or do we need to pressureise them to contact nd directly?
SBDelhi,

Are you referring to MP in India or Canada? Which MP you are talking about and I guess you are trying to pressurize the Visa Office through your MP in Canada? You can do that? and what do you say to them? that your Visa is pending for long now? Can they really help in this matter?

Thanks

bluewater

Jul 2, 2012
1. I received the approval on July 17 but no news for PPR so far. I saw that some people got it in as less as 10 days.

2. Another question I had asked is My address in ecas doesnt have the name of the state. As IMM0008 when you select India as the country of residence State column disaapears and I had to write the State using black Pen. Now my address in ecas doesnt show the state and thus I am worried if they send the request for PPR in snail mail without state address then it will be really a problem

3. When they send the PPR does the status in ecas changes to PPR requested or something? Then thats could be the way to know if PPR is sent if they do in the snail mail.

bluewater

Jul 2, 2012
aussiankk said:
Hi lalatata,

How much time its taking to reach the mail to Pune? I saw that you got DM but not received passport yet? I am from Pune too.
lalatata, ASKhullar, Hpatel anyone of you had child sponsorship ?

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
bluewater said:
1. I received the approval on July 17 but no news for PPR so far. I saw that some people got it in as less as 10 days.
2. Another question I had asked is My address in ecas doesnt have the name of the state. As IMM0008 when you select India as the country of residence State column disaapears and I had to write the State using black Pen. Now my address in ecas doesnt show the state and thus I am worried if they send the request for PPR in snail mail without state address then it will be really a problem

3. When they send the PPR does the status in ecas changes to PPR requested or something? Then thats could be the way to know if PPR is sent if they do in the snail mail.
congratulations for your first stage approval :)
1. ND is taking longer than expected time for PPR these days, in some cases more than one month so you dont need to worry, they will contact you soon.
2. dont believe on ECAS, its not trust worthy, in everyone's case, they dont update state in address. and 99% ppr comes through email.
3. your status will be same "application received and medical results have been received" and wont change after PPR or passport submission. it will go "in process" after they are convinced with your relationship. and then direct to DM.
good luck :)

bluewater

Jul 2, 2012
ashunandal said:
congratulations for your first stage approval :)
1. ND is taking longer than expected time for PPR these days, in some cases more than one month so you dont need to worry, they will contact you soon.
2. dont believe on ECAS, its not trust worthy, in everyone's case, they dont update state in address. and 99% ppr comes through email.
3. your status will be same "application received and medical results have been received" and wont change after PPR or passport submission. it will go "in process" after they are convinced with your relationship. and then direct to DM.
good luck :)
Thanks Ashu.

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
roam said:
Hello Guys,
I have a few questions regarding family sponsorship, can some one here please help me replying...
I am currently a Canadian PR since Nov 2011, I am planning to get married in Nov 2012 in India, my spouse is currently on a work visa in usa and we are getting married in India and she be returning back to USA until she gets her Canadian PR.

How do I start my Process is it from Canada or India or USA?
Will the PR 2nd stage application go to India or USA , I am worried as she is currently in USA and processing time is more in states compared to India.
Are there any tips before getting married that can speed up my process as I will be visiting India for marriage only 2 weeks.

Appreciate all you response...thx in advance.
If its arranged marriage, you dont need to worry about anything like communication records. Since your spouse is from India, she can apply from India and since she is working in USA, she can apply from USA if she has been working and living there for more than one year. Your wife has a choice of visa office in this case. At first, you must send your full application (including both sponsor's and applicant's documents and proof of marriage like certificate and wedding pictures) to the CIC office in Mississauga, where the sponsor will be assessed for eligibility for sponsorship (they look at sponsor's finances and situation, and sponsor who is PR must stay in Canada when applying and during the whole process). The second part of your application (applicant's part of package) will be send to the visa office in the applicant's country (like new delhi) and then assessed for eligibility (genuiness of relationship) and your spouse will get a request for their passport (request is earlier in new delhi). Then will then do other checks like background and security checks and do a final review. This process takes longer in general than sponsor's evaluation.

hope this helps and good luck! :)

hasmee

Jul 21, 2012
bluewater said:
lalatata, ASKhullar, Hpatel anyone of you had child sponsorship ?
I have submitted my sons sponsorship application. PPR was received 11 May and passports sent to ND on 3rd July. waiting now for response from ND
Have you also submitted application for child sponsorship?

hpatel4700

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2012
File Transfer...
01-06-2012
Med's Done....
17-02-2012
Interview........
waived...
Passport Req..
15-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
show DM on ECAS July 30,2012 ( Never shows in process)
LANDED..........
mid aug
Thanks a lots to everyone for best wishes.....I do have also 4 years(USA) travel history.

I will update when i get my passport back.