+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi - 2012 applicants

hot90

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
:)i just want to know ndvo will request for passport on my e-mail address or my husband e-mail address or we got both email by ndvo we both are worried how long they take more to process for ppr. :-*

n4dpatel

Dec 13, 2012
ottawa, canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 31, 2012
Doc's Request.
none..
AOR Received.
Dec. 6, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 12, 2012
Med's Request
sent wid application/ re-meds May 22m 2014
Med's Done....
Sept. 2 2012./ RE- MEDS May 29, 2014
Interview........
MAY 19TH, 2014 IN PROCESS MAY 19 2014
Passport Req..
FOUND OUT AFTER 8 MONTH..DUE IN MARCH 2013. SENT IN NOV. 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM!!! JUNE 20 2014
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR PP
Even im also waiting for PPR................I CHECKED SPREADSHEET ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE NO ONE A RECIVIED PPR.... I HOPE THEY START SENDING THEM OUT THIS MONTH OR.... THIS WEEK PLZZ GOD

I`M SO TIRED OF SEIING APPLICATION RECIVIED FOR LAST6 MONTHS...

fatima04

Apr 16, 2013
Hello All

Have a happy news to share wid u all...i received my passport on 1st of may...got dm on 23rd april..addrss change on 24th april...visa was issued on 19th april..

Im flying on 9th of may inshallah...i wish everyone on this forum best of luck for their future..n lots of luck n hopefully u all will get ur visas soon inshallah...i hv been reading updates here but cudnt update my info since last week as i ws busy wid my husband who had flown dwn from toronto to be wid me for a week bfr he joins his new job..n we were lucky mashallah tht we were together to share this happy news..though it ws my mother who gave me this news...anyways guys best of luck..im sure all of u will be thru this difficult time whr u miss ur spouse badly ::)...its easy to have encouraging words once ur thru this...but havng patience is wht eveyone needs :)..n of course lots of prayers n positivity :) ....keep in touch guys..will be here even whn my process is "complete" inshallah... :D :D

fatima04

Apr 16, 2013
CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who have received their pps..n dms last week...hope all of u get ur visas soon Inshallah.... :)

waitingsince2004

Sep 26, 2012
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
28-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-02-2021
LANDED..........
28-10-2015
fatima04 said:
Hello All

Have a happy news to share wid u all...i received my passport on 1st of may...got dm on 23rd april..addrss change on 24th april...visa was issued on 19th april..

Im flying on 9th of may inshallah...i wish everyone on this forum best of luck for their future..n lots of luck n hopefully u all will get ur visas soon inshallah...i hv been reading updates here but cudnt update my info since last week as i ws busy wid my husband who had flown dwn from toronto to be wid me for a week bfr he joins his new job..n we were lucky mashallah tht we were together to share this happy news..though it ws my mother who gave me this news...anyways guys best of luck..im sure all of u will be thru this difficult time whr u miss ur spouse badly ::)...its easy to have encouraging words once ur thru this...but havng patience is wht eveyone needs :)..n of course lots of prayers n positivity :) ....keep in touch guys..will be here even whn my process is "complete" inshallah... :D :D
Congratulations Bhabhi Jaan,

You did not share if it is a conditional Visa as you had applied after 25/10/2012.

Wishing you a very Happy Life in Canada. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

mezmerize

May 4, 2013
chd123 said:
hi can u share ur timeline. i can't see u in spreadsheet
Timeline as requested:
Application filed - May 17, 2012
Sponsor Approval - August 22, 2012
Passport request - October 15, 2012
In Process since October 17, 2012
Remedical - March 25, 2013
Decision Made - April 26, 2013
Visa received - May 6, 2013

I hope this helps and good luck to everyone with thier case. God Bless.

addcited123

Jan 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 22 2012
File Transfer...
may 11 2012
Med's Done....
jan 14 2012, remedical done on mar 11 2013
Interview........
feb 27 2013, inprocess from 27 feb 2013
Passport Req..
june 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on april 21 2013,received pp on april 27 2013
LANDED..........
Ontario on May 3 2013
Hi all, its been quite a while since i came online. i was missing you all and wanted to share my first experience in canada.
I landed canada on may 3. The whether is nice .Its sunny here :)
So i didnt find this place much different than chandigarh. Especially the road side trees are the same as in chd.
But yes the food tastes different ..ofcourse it tastes yummy :p :p :p :p
People here are nice. They treat you respectfully.
By the way congrats to all who got dm or pp back. Will keep posting.. ;D

tahsinmohammad

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
hot90 said:
:)i just want to know ndvo will request for passport on my e-mail address or my husband e-mail address or we got both email by ndvo we both are worried how long they take more to process for ppr. :-*
It will be on Applicants email id......

anurkk

Feb 15, 2013
waitingsince2004 said:
Congratulations Bhabhi Jaan,

You did not share if it is a conditional Visa as you had applied after 25/10/2012.

Wishing you a very Happy Life in Canada. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
She got DM :)

anurkk

Feb 15, 2013
fatima04 said:
Hello All

Congrats fatima. have a joyful life in toronto

mannatdel

Feb 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
31-01-2013
File Transfer...
06-02-2013
Med's Done....
07-11-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-03-13
VISA ISSUED...
decision made 28-06-13
addcited123 said:
Hi all, its been quite a while since i came online. i was missing you all and wanted to share my first experience in canada.
I landed canada on may 3. The whether is nice .Its sunny here :)
So i didnt find this place much different than chandigarh. Especially the road side trees are the same as in chd.
But yes the food tastes different ..ofcourse it tastes yummy :p :p :p :p
People here are nice. They treat you respectfully.
By the way congrats to all who got dm or pp back. Will keep posting.. ;D
Hi addicted,

I am also from Chandigarh lolz. No one place in India is like Chandigarh. East to West our Chandigarh is the best :)

waitingsince2004

Sep 26, 2012
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
28-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-02-2021
LANDED..........
28-10-2015
anurkk said:
She got DM :)
I know she Got DM on Ecas and Visa in her Passport. The conditional Visa means..the CIC policies has been changed for the applicant who applied after 25th Oct 2012. Now the Residency is Not Permanent as earlier..Now it is conditional like UK and Australia......The spouse have to be with his/her partner for two years after getting Resident Visa or he/she can be got visa visa canclled if spouse made a complaint to CIC if it was a sham marriage... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

anurkk

Feb 15, 2013
waitingsince2004 said:
I know she Got DM on Ecas and Visa in her Passport. The conditional Visa means..the CIC policies has been changed for the applicant who applied after 25th Oct 2012. Now the Residency is Not Permanent as earlier..Now it is conditional like UK and Australia......The spouse have to be with his/her partner for two years after getting Resident Visa or he/she can be got visa visa canclled if spouse made a complaint to CIC if it was a sham marriage... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
OK.i forgot that one..it is high time that we get something conditional or unconditional.. :(

fatima04

Apr 16, 2013
sallyander said:
What a Wonderful News fatima !!!. Have a great life. My prayers with you. Take care and have a safe journey.

Regards,
Anurita

Thanks a tonnnn...Anurita...wish u the same...rite now im extremely tired of running around n packing my stuff ???