Med's Done....
14-Jan-2015
Passport Req..
19-Feb-15
VISA ISSUED...
19-Mar-15
LANDED..........
27-Jun-15
Status changed to Decision Made :) . Waiting for CIC to reply on my request to change visa office to my country.....

balalmughal

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Cranbrook, Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
AOR Received.
22-02-2014
Hey Folks,

Immigration officer have asked me to send marriage pictures and supporting documents via email.

I have created following pdf documents and send them

1) Marriage pictures
2) recent visit pictures
3) Skype history
4) Viber history

They have send me email that attachment should be less than 5 MB which my documents are and I send them email that if they download one by one then files are less than 5 MB and they will be able to download.
What is the other way I can follow so they can get attachments otherwise I have to send it via mail which will be really big package because Viber and skype history is more than 200 pages.

can any body suggest!!!

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
hey guys have a question,
is it compulsory to have LMO or LMIA ( for my employer) if i want to apply for CEC . like i already have job letter and full time job but my employer does not have LMO or LMIA YET

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
PKG92 said:
hey guys have a question,
is it compulsory to have LMO or LMIA ( for my employer) if i want to apply for CEC . like i already have job letter and full time job but my employer does not have LMO or LMIA YET
Hi,
LMO or LMIA are not compulsory in order to apply for PR under EE, but you will not get 600 points which are given only to those LMIA holders.

PKG92

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUN 02,2014
LANDED..........
since 2011
nov1061 said:
Hi,
LMO or LMIA are not compulsory in order to apply for PR under EE, but you will not get 600 points which are given only to those LMIA holders.
no i hjust want to apply without ee .thats what i am asking

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
nov1061 said:
Hi,
You can't anymore (if you're not PNP). Since January 2015 the new management system called EE has been introduced. You have not another option but applying under EE now.

TB4499

Oct 31, 2013
Hi guys,

I sent my application on December 27 and it was received on December 31, 2014. I just received a letter and all the paperwork back. It says:

We have now completed the assessment of your application and have determined you are not eligible for processing in this category.

CEC application received on or after 27 february 2008 are assessed according to instructions issued pursuant to subsection 87.3 (3) o the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA). The most recent instructions went into effect on 1 May 2014. ( i have no idea what this means)

There is a new list of eligible occupations which are considered for processing. There is also revised annual limit on the number of CEC applications that will be considered for processing. Between May1,2014 and April 30, 2015 a maximum of 8000 new complete applications submitted for the CEC will be considered for processing per 12 month period. Within that cap, a max of 200 new, complete CEC applications per occupation at Skill Level B as per 2011 version of the NOC will be considered for processing each year.

Your application was received after the maximum of 8000 complete CEC applications was reached. You do not meet requirements of the Ministerial Instructions and your application is not eligible for processing. (what does this mean about requirements?).

Although your application could not be accepted into processing at this time, you may be interested in the following information about CIC/s new Exspress Entry system.

Potential Express Entry candidates will be able to complete profile at any time once the system is online. There is no deadline for completing a profile and there are no caps pn the number of eligible candidates that will be accepted into the Express Entry Pool.

What now :( When to apply again? Do I change my NOC (it was 0611)?

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
TB4499 said:
Hi guys,

I sent my application on December 27 and it was received on December 31, 2014. I just received a letter and all the paperwork back. It says:

We have now completed the assessment of your application and have determined you are not eligible for processing in this category.

CEC application received on or after 27 february 2008 are assessed according to instructions issued pursuant to subsection 87.3 (3) o the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA). The most recent instructions went into effect on 1 May 2014. ( i have no idea what this means)

There is a new list of eligible occupations which are considered for processing. There is also revised annual limit on the number of CEC applications that will be considered for processing. Between May1,2014 and April 30, 2015 a maximum of 8000 new complete applications submitted for the CEC will be considered for processing per 12 month period. Within that cap, a max of 200 new, complete CEC applications per occupation at Skill Level B as per 2011 version of the NOC will be considered for processing each year.

Your application was received after the maximum of 8000 complete CEC applications was reached. You do not meet requirements of the Ministerial Instructions and your application is not eligible for processing. (what does this mean about requirements?).

Although your application could not be accepted into processing at this time, you may be interested in the following information about CIC/s new Exspress Entry system.

Potential Express Entry candidates will be able to complete profile at any time once the system is online. There is no deadline for completing a profile and there are no caps pn the number of eligible candidates that will be accepted into the Express Entry Pool.

What now :( When to apply again? Do I change my NOC (it was 0611)?
Hi,
just complete your profile under EE and wait for the ITA. You can also try to ask your employer to apply for LMIA (which would give you 600 points if LMIA issued). Or try some of the PNP.

shersheel

Star Member
Mar 9, 2014
Hello guys,
I got following email to submit documents..

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Ø Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature.

Ø Client Information: Receipt of information from client: Marriage certificate.

Do i need to submit original marriage certificate or a certified copy is enough?
can i send soft copies or i have to send hard copies of above documents?

syedH

Aug 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-24-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb-2015
AOR Received.
feb-27-2014
Interview........
July-2015
Siddhartha said:
Hi guys ...
i am still waiting for MR ..
app recieved jan 26 2014
AOR - feb 26 2014

Anyone else with me ??
Hi Siddartha

Am also in same boat with you with same timeline ,did you get any second review or did they ask you for any Documents .I would suggest yuo apply for GCMS notes if you have not yet

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am still waiting for PPR after ME results were received in early Jan., 2015. :'(

rks0101

Oct 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
balalmughal said:
Hey Folks,

Immigration officer have asked me to send marriage pictures and supporting documents via email.

I have created following pdf documents and send them

1) Marriage pictures
2) recent visit pictures
3) Skype history
4) Viber history

They have send me email that attachment should be less than 5 MB which my documents are and I send them email that if they download one by one then files are less than 5 MB and they will be able to download.
What is the other way I can follow so they can get attachments otherwise I have to send it via mail which will be really big package because Viber and skype history is more than 200 pages.

can any body suggest!!!
Hi Balalmughal

If each of attachment is less than 5 MB, then your email would not bounce back. I think you are good to go. I would suggest to trim your unnecessary information as much as could before sending.

I think Indian Consulates in Canada may be able to provide marriage certificates (drawing simile from the fact they issue Birth Certificates for NRIs in Canada). You may like to explore this option.

Hope this helps!

surya1984in

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Jan-2014
AOR Received.
25-Feb-2014
Med's Request
02-Aug-2014
Med's Done....
14-Jan-2015
Passport Req..
19-Feb-15
VISA ISSUED...
19-Mar-15
LANDED..........
27-Jun-15
Got email from CPC-O to send passports to New Delhi for stamping on March 6th (2 weeks after the PPR email and my request to arrange for stamping in India)....submitted passports today at VFS for transmission to CHC.

rks0101

Oct 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
surya1984in said:
Got email from CPC-O to send passports to New Delhi for stamping on March 6th (2 weeks after the PPR email and my request to arrange for stamping in India)....submitted passports today at VFS for transmission to CHC.
Congrats Surya!