Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
cupidsbutler said:
Hi All,

I'm having trouble logging in to ECAS. I've tried logging in with both my UCI and Application number and nothing works.

Any idea what might be causing this issue? I've logged in successfully to ECAS only once in the past. Am I missing something?

Needless to say, my application has been in the system since January and I've been getting requests from CiC for medicals etc.
Don't worry if you were able to login earlier , eventually you will be able to do it later too. System would have went down , or sometimes the site timesout and I have personally experienced it multiple times .

Chill

cupidsbutler

Dec 7, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 21, 2014
AOR Received.
February 25, 2014
Med's Request
August 11, 2014
Med's Done....
August 15, 2014
Gurindar said:
Don't worry if you were able to login earlier , eventually you will be able to do it later too. System would have went down , or sometimes the site timesout and I have personally experienced it multiple times .

Chill
lol @ "Chill"

Thanks Gurindar

NIS

Jan 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
08-08-2014
AOR Received.
14-02-2014
Med's Request
06-09-2014
Med's Done....
18-09-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2014
LANDED..........
10-11-2014
cupidsbutler said:
Hi All,

I'm having trouble logging in to ECAS. I've tried logging in with both my UCI and Application number and nothing works.

Any idea what might be causing this issue? I've logged in successfully to ECAS only once in the past. Am I missing something?

Needless to say, my application has been in the system since January and I've been getting requests from CiC for medicals etc.

once I had same problem to check my ecas. I called call center and the agent used my full name instead of last name and my UCI number. Try using your full name instead of last name with UCI number. Hopefully this will work for you. If not, call the call center. They can tell you what exactly is happening there.

tortau

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
John_S said:
Hi,

Did they provided an address in USA (or online) where I can buy prepaid USA Xpresspost envelope for passport return service?
Do I need to use same "USA Xpresspost" to send my passport from USA to Canada as well?

Thanks..
Here's what the email said for US:

If you have a mailing address in the United States: To allow you to track your passports through the mail, we strongly recommend that you purchase a pre-paid shipping label from Canada Post and include it with your passports and a copy of this letter. Follow the link to purchase your shipping label: http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/cst/intro-e.asp

If you do not submit a return prepaid Xpresspost envelope or a pre-paid Canada Post shipping label, or if you provide an envelope from any other courier, we will return your passport by regular mail.
In short, they don't care how you get your passport to Ottawa but you need to provide them with an USA Xpresspost envelope or prepaid label if you expect tracking when it gets returned.

tortau

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
John_S said:
Thanks for the information.

Any idea what should I fill for "Ship from Address"?

Thanks,..
They didn't provide that information in the email. In the Canada section, all they said was :

Complete the mailing label on one envelope showing your mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.
If you can leave the "From" label blank, that would be best. If not, use the delivery address:

CPC – Ottawa
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

lufc_cal

Star Member
Nov 24, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Any more CoPR? Still nothing in my mail

CEC_201401

Nov 3, 2014
Hi Guys,
I applied for PR under CEC in Jan 2014. I received the request to pay RPRF and i paid it online. Should i fill in the details such as DOB, client ID, address etc in the PDF receipt ? Is it ok if the receipt is sent only to the email address or should a hard copy be sent to the processing office. Appreciate your response.

Also, my online status has not changed from "Application received" although i have got my MR and RPRF requests.

Thank you.....

bib003

Star Member
Dec 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2014
Doc's Request.
17-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-02-2014
IELTS Request
CELPIP-G SENT WITH APP.
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
finally return tracker activated today..pp sent on Oct 22 and reached Ottawa on 23rd :D :D

stray cat

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2014
AOR Received.
20-02-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
24-07-2014
Med's Done....
02-08-2014
Interview........
RPRF: Paid 26-09-2014
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR: 12-11-2014
LANDED..........
15-11-2014
lufc_cal said:
Any more CoPR? Still nothing in my mail
Nothing for me yet. Checking every day anarl. ::)

lufc_cal

Star Member
Nov 24, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
stray cat said:
Nothing for me yet. Checking every day anarl. ::)
I must check about 10 times every morning when I'm off work. Such a downer when it's not there haha :(

surya1984in

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Jan-2014
AOR Received.
25-Feb-2014
Med's Request
02-Aug-2014
Med's Done....
14-Jan-2015
Passport Req..
19-Feb-15
VISA ISSUED...
19-Mar-15
LANDED..........
27-Jun-15
how do we send the updated application form, birth certificates, passport, photos and fee payment information to CIC while adding new borns to the PR CEC application?

In reply to my email, CIC said they can be sent as scaneed copies via email or through mail. But, my confusion is with the fee payment form which will have my CC details. Won't it be risky to send the CC details in fee payment form through email?

lenininy2k

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
surya1984in said:
how do we send the updated application form, birth certificates, passport, photos and fee payment information to CIC while adding new borns to the PR CEC application?

In reply to my email, CIC said they can be sent as scaneed copies via email or through mail. But, my confusion is with the fee payment form which will have my CC details. Won't it be risky to send the CC details in fee payment form through email?
Hi Surya,

You can do either way. If you're really concern about sending your CC details through e-mail send physical copies. But it will slightly delay process because mail is little slower than e-mail :)