New CEC - Jan 2014 Applications

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My timeline is like:
Application Received: January 31st, 2014
AOR Received: February 28th, 2014

My family is still waiting for MR and the online status is application received :(.
Since I am not in Canada now, I guess my visa office is Beijing not Ottawa. Is my application delayed because of Beijing visa office?
I sent an email to CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca to enquire about my case, however, the automatic reply said they would answer me within 30 days. :eek:

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
lhyyym said:
My timeline is like:
Application Received: January 31st, 2014
AOR Received: February 28th, 2014

My family is still waiting for MR and the online status is application received :(.
Since I am not in Canada now, I guess my visa office is Beijing not Ottawa. Is my application delayed because of Beijing visa office? All CEC applications are processed at CPC-Ottawa. Please inform CPC-O about changes of your current country of residence.
I sent an email to CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca to enquire about my case, however, the automatic reply said they would answer me within 30 days. :eek: You file is already transferred to CPC-O then why would you email CIO inquiring about your application. All CIO is going is to say is they have transferred you application to Ottawa for further processing. Please look at bottom of AOR email to get CPC-O email address.

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you, Goku.

Actually, when I submitted my application, I already left Canada and did not change my address since I sent my application. Thus, I input Beijing as my visa office in my application form.

Now, I do not know where is my file, Beijing or Ottawa? Thus, I do not know where I should send email to enquire? In fact, we plan to do an upfront medical exam, but we do not know where to send our receipt after the exam?

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
When you haven't informed CIC before you left , so file is present where ever it was before you left . That is Ottawa. Changed your current country residence and do your medicals if requested , DMP will send the results to concerned Department as you will get MR request from CIC - Ottawa . While PPR you have to change your VO/OFFICE so that you can send your passport which would certainly be china.

Hope it helps.

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you, Gurindar. Actually, when I filled in the application form, I input Beijing as my visa office. Thus, if I do an upfront medical exam, do I have to send the receipt to Beijing rather than Ottawa? Do you think there are different timelines among different visa offices around the world? I do not know why my application is delayed so much?

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
lhyyym said:
Thank you, Gurindar. Actually, when I filled in the application form, I input Beijing as my visa office. Thus, if I do an upfront medical exam, do I have to send the receipt to Beijing rather than Ottawa? Do you think there are different timelines among different visa offices around the world? I do not know why my application is delayed so much?
I see your application is received on Jan 31st , I can understand your concern but , I don't think you got delayed by any means , Keep patience bit more. Didn't you filed your application in Canada and sent to CIC Sydney , NS and late it got transferred to Ottawa ?

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you :). Yes, I sent my documents to CIC Sydney, NS first. However, later, I did not know which office CIC Sydney sent my file to? I guess Ottawa office may only process the applications from Canada and USA. Thus, I do not know where my file is now and whether the visa office has a slower timeline than Ottawa?

Compared to other applicants, I guess our application is delayed about 2 weeks till now. And moreover, we did not have any communication with CIC since we got our AOR on Feb. 28th. Thus, we are rather nervous. :'(

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
I got confused with your comment , Input visa office as Beijing , If you were in Canada at the time of application it would certainly be transferred to ottawa once AOR is received.
You can't compare application , each application is a different case . Keep Patience and best of Luck.

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry, Gurindar. Actually, at the time of my application, I already left Canada, thus, I input Beijing as my visa office when I sent my CEC documents.

latanaiduV

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2014
Doc's Request.
28-07-2014
AOR Received.
20-02-2014
Med's Request
9-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
23-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
18-May-2015
r_be81 said:
My sister is waiting too. I hope everyone gets their MR

Waiting for MR.. I am adding my details here.

Sr.No/UserId/App Received/AOR Received/Add. Docs Requested/MR Waiting
1. latanaiduV /14-Jan-2014/20-Feb-2014 /25-07-2014 /Waiting

EIN_3

Dec 5, 2013
Any news on why CIC is not issuing any PPR post July last week ? I see they are issuing MR for FEB and post applicants !!!

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
EIN_3 said:
Any news on why CIC is not issuing any PPR post July last week ? I see they are issuing MR for FEB and post applicants !!!
Well that everybody wants to know .

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Actually, some Jan applicants like me are still waiting for MR. :'(

kapil1974

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Jan 2014
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Nope
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Decision Made -Feb 10 2014
Passport Req..
Feb 11 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 18 2015
LANDED..........
Feb 27 2014
lhyyym said:
Actually, some Jan applicants like me are still waiting for MR. :'(
Since July CIC response is very slow. Many applicants from Nov and Dec are also checking the ecas status and mails every day.
Is CIC is including all the current applications in Jan 2015 express processing?