New CEC - Jan 2013 Applications

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
waiting84 said:
Got my gcms notes today. According to that eligibility is passed, criminality in progress, security and medicals not started.
hmm i wonder what is the difference between security and criminality.
Ofc criminality would be prior arrests and crimes. But then what is security?

soccer_boy

Star Member
Feb 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-o
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waiting84: did you receive gcms notes of your own or did you order them ?

androme

Star Member
Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-10-2012
soccer_boy said:
Guys I sent my PCC on april 22 and courier tracking shows it got delivered on april 23 but to alternate address. I have not received any acknowledgement email yet....does it take that long to get ACK?

Please advise , also has some seen same thing that they sent document to usual cpp-o address but it got delivered to alt cpp-o address? :eek:
Hi Soccer_Boy, Could you please let us know how you did the PCC. I mean, did you have to do the fingure printing etc or just a payment to the police dept and request for PCC? Thanks buddy!

soccer_boy

Star Member
Feb 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-o
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ androme:I did it from consulate general of india office in toronto and just paid fee and they did criminal check back home and issue a letter ...hope it helps

caissaca

Star Member
Jan 20, 2013
Just couple quick questions.

Reference letter from my employer does not include 2 week vacations as benefits, although the attached job offer letters does mention vacations. Moreover, my salary have increased since my CEC application has been filed. Is it a good idea to submit an updated reference letter?

Secondly, how long will I have to submit the medicals once i receive medical request (If i do)? 60 days or 30 days? I'm asking this, because i'm planning vacations.

Thanks everybody. Good luck:)

waiting84

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2013
AOR Received.
05-03-2013
File Transfer...
14-03-2013
Med's Request
08-06-2013
Med's Done....
21-06-2013
Passport Req..
25-06-2013
soccer_boy said:
waiting84: did you receive gcms notes of your own or did you order them ?
I ordered them

spookyb

Mar 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Feb-2013
AOR Received.
22-Mar-2013
Med's Request
06-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
16-Dec-2013
Passport Req..
24-Mar-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
10-Apr-2014
waiting84 said:
I ordered them
I'm curious to know whether the fact that you have passed eligibility has any relation to your in process status. I'm hoping that the new process is the same for all applicants, and whether the status is changed to in process or app received just depends on the VO.

I have requested my gcms notes so I'll find out in a couple of weeks. Has any other post-jan applicant received their gcms notes yet?

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
caissaca said:
Just couple quick questions.

Reference letter from my employer does not include 2 week vacations as benefits, although the attached job offer letters does mention vacations. Moreover, my salary have increased since my CEC application has been filed. Is it a good idea to submit an updated reference letter?

Secondly, how long will I have to submit the medicals once i receive medical request (If i do)? 60 days or 30 days? I'm asking this, because i'm planning vacations.

Thanks everybody. Good luck:)
It is always better to update CIC. But make sure the new letter (which you will send), is not different from the old letter immensely. Because if the new letter is too different, they will again start checking the letter with the NOC code, to make sure you are still eligible. (You probably are, but they will check it again anyways).

I am not sure how long they give you, for medical submission. You can do medicals from anywhere. With e-medicals its all submitted online, so it does not matter which country you are in. Why not call the Doctor's office (where you are going for vacation) and ask them about e-medicals? By the way, the doctors can submit without e-medicals too. Long story short - you don't NEED to do it in Canada, can be done in any DMP.

Peaceful

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
PCC mailed in March and NOA emailed with cover letter notifying the date and courier tracking number of PCC sent earlier. No response or acknowledgement of the receipt of PCC or NOA yet on ECAS. Should I email them again? Is it normal for them not to respond or acknowledge?

Any advise would be appreciated. Thanks!

spookyb

Mar 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Feb-2013
AOR Received.
22-Mar-2013
Med's Request
06-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
16-Dec-2013
Passport Req..
24-Mar-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
10-Apr-2014
Peaceful said:
PCC mailed in March and NOA emailed with cover letter notifying the date and courier tracking number of PCC sent earlier. No response or acknowledgement of the receipt of PCC or NOA yet on ECAS. Should I email them again? Is it normal for them not to respond or acknowledge?

Any advise would be appreciated. Thanks!
You won't see a change on ECAS. I would try emailing them again, but acknowledgments are random at best.

kaursukhwant

Mar 2, 2013
hi can anybody please help and tell me that i have completed one year continuing care asistant certificate course . if have job offer letter as a care aide . can i apply for CEC after 12 months .? THIS WILL BE A FIELD JOB BUT I DONT KNOW IF IT COMES IN SKILLED WORKER CATEGORY OR NOT.

caissaca

Star Member
Jan 20, 2013
iamroth said:
It is always better to update CIC. But make sure the new letter (which you will send), is not different from the old letter immensely. Because if the new letter is too different, they will again start checking the letter with the NOC code, to make sure you are still eligible. (You probably are, but they will check it again anyways).

I am not sure how long they give you, for medical submission. You can do medicals from anywhere. With e-medicals its all submitted online, so it does not matter which country you are in. Why not call the Doctor's office (where you are going for vacation) and ask them about e-medicals? By the way, the doctors can submit without e-medicals too. Long story short - you don't NEED to do it in Canada, can be done in any DMP.
thanks iamroth.

Does anybody know how many days we`ll have to do the medical once the request has been made? 60 days or 30 days? just curious.. i dont think home country has e-medicals.

androme

Star Member
Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-10-2012
caissaca said:
thanks iamroth.

Does anybody know how many days we`ll have to do the medical once the request has been made? 60 days or 30 days? just curious.. i dont think home country has e-medicals.
Its 30 days. It'll be specified in the letter that CIC sends you.