+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New CEC - Jan 2013 Applications

Yamahar1

Mar 12, 2013
guys I have some more questions for you'll
Assuming that I get MR in few days,where should I head for quickest medical in downtown toronto?Do I need photos?
How do I pay the RPRF fees? online? how long does it take from the medicals to COPR? because my WP expire on may 22..so is this time enough or should I take an alternative method like applying for 2nd BOWP?

THANKS

richi jolly

Oct 30, 2013
Yamahar1 said:
guys I have some more questions for you'll
Assuming that I get MR in few days,where should I head for quickest medical in downtown toronto?Do I need photos?
How do I pay the RPRF fees? online? how long does it take from the medicals to COPR? because my WP expire on may 22..so is this time enough or should I take an alternative method like applying for 2nd BOWP?

THANKS
I live in Vancouver.. Sorry buddy

Yamahar1

Mar 12, 2013
guys guys guess what..my lawer called me up to say he received something like LANDING FEE REQ (he is not sure of MR..he was too busy to check the whole thing and will let me know on Monday as he is away and does not hv net access most probably)/...I hope MR is also with it...not sure..but god pls dont make me wait more..do you guys know if both come together.? these two days will be long wait

so much excited right now....whole turnaround..I was thinking for saying goodbye to the land last week..and now..a new hope...after long 13 months some movemnt....but my wp expires in May....do you guys think I have ENOUGH TIME to compelte the whole procedure? or I should apply for a 2nd BOWP next month?

pray for me guys...very excited now.. :p :p

richi jolly

Oct 30, 2013
Yamahar1 said:
guys guys guess what..my lawer called me up to say he received something like LANDING FEE REQ (he is not sure of MR..he was too busy to check the whole thing and will let me know on Monday as he is away and does not hv net access most probably)/...I hope MR is also with it...not sure..but god pls dont make me wait more..do you guys know if both come together.? these two days will be long wait

so much excited right now....whole turnaround..I was thinking for saying goodbye to the land last week..and now..a new hope...after long 13 months some movemnt....but my wp expires in May....do you guys think I have ENOUGH TIME to compelte the whole procedure? or I should apply for a 2nd BOWP next month?

Congrats man! It can be possible since its been 13 months
So they might ask for everything in one mail

eds1275

Champion Member
Sep 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2013
AOR Received.
17-02-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
17-02-2013
Med's Request
04-11-2013
Med's Done....
06-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2013 (received on 17-12-2013)
LANDED..........
19-12-2013 (Peace Bridge, Fort Erie)
Congrats !!

MR and rprf (landing fee) request come pretty much come at the same time or sometimes with 2-3 days gap.

Reg 2nd bowp: i would suggest you to apply for it, just as a backup. But I strongly feel that you will be getting pr before end of march.

Doctor: quickest one in toronto is dr mascarenhas. Charges 250$ all cash. Results are uploaded within 2 weeks.

Yamahar1 said:

tom32

Star Member
Jan 17, 2013
Yamahar1 said:

Congrats Buddy! Regarding your question, I as well suggest and go with EDS1275's feedback.

roger1726

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
I have got passport request on 21st Feb( I am jan 14th applicant)

Please confirm that I have to attach following docs only ( they have not asked for photos in ready for visa letter, do I need to send photos or not?) Let me know if any more documents need to be attached.

passports
return canadapost exp envelope
printout of 'ready for visa' letter

Please confirm that following is the address where I have to sent passports through courier:
CPC – Ottawa365 Laurier Avenue WestOttawa ON K1A 1L1

Yamahar1

Mar 12, 2013
Guys should I worry now assuming I only received RPRF ? may be medicals later..but are there rejections after RPRF? i read somewhere in the forum that in some case they issue Rprf and then call employer and ask them questions before issuing MR?
very worried now

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Yamahar1 said:
Guys should I worry now assuming I only received RPRF ? may be medicals later..but are there rejections after RPRF? i read somewhere in the forum that in some case they issue Rprf and then call employer and ask them questions before issuing MR?
very worried now
If you've received RPRF, pay it - and wait for CIC to get back to you :) There's nothing you have to worry about,
CIC won't request RPRF if there's a reason for refusal present.

Yamahar1

Mar 12, 2013
guys just coming back from my lawyers office ,my fear of waiting longer came true :( I only recieved RPRF and BIODATA .there was no MR :(
It was sent on 21st feb...just wondering how long should I wait for MR? Why am I so unlucky :( but I am atleast relieved and kinda glad that things are finally moving.

Btw while paying the fees, my lawyer made an account on cic page and using that he paid but with my credit card..will that be a problem? should I have registered with my email address and have paid? we then sent it to respective email...also biodata to other email but didn't get any automated reply.is it normal? I also mentioned about correcting my lawyers address in the bio data email.

Hope eevrything goes fine..and quickly...this is taking ages..

Yamahar1

Mar 12, 2013
btw this is the email I received...what do you guys think? ::)

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.

Yamahar1

Mar 12, 2013
someone pls reply..my lawer hasn't got an automated reply after sending my biodata.. is it normal? also what you think of the email from them posted above?

thnks