+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Canadian Immigrants Club - Social.

Delta-BC

May 11, 2011
Hi I am 37 and newly landed Immigrant in Vancouver BC.....I am from Pakistan and luckily just got a job after 8th day of my arrival in Canada. So far things are great here....:) Please also register me for this prestigious club :) Is there any membership fee or it is just for Free or Welfare...I got Visa under Skilled worker Category....

meateater

Mar 21, 2011
Delta-BC said:
Hi I am 37 and newly landed Immigrant in Vancouver BC.....I am from Pakistan and luckily just got a job after 8th day of my arrival in Canada. So far things are great here....:) Please also register me for this prestigious club :) Is there any membership fee or it is just for Free or Welfare...I got Visa under Skilled worker Category....
lol! there is a fee..... Fee of sharing happiness n eagerness to help

bobswife

Jul 28, 2010
ALBERTA
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 oct 2009-AIP AND OWP 30/4/10
Doc's Request.
15 June 2010
Med's Request
2ND MARCH 1 2011
Med's Done....
17 MARCH 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
they sent letter to decision made and app was transfered to Edmonton Ab
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon!!!hope before may 31 2011
LANDED..........
soon!!;)
@ babarshah
hi. you're welcome in here...

@ bobswife
congrats...finally your waiting is over.
hope i'll move to Decision made soon.
And yes please post your landing experience in here.
My destination is Edmonton.
Hi I got a Letter for landing interview on may 23!!!!!!!thank you and good luck to everyone

Delta-BC

May 11, 2011
meateater said:
lol! there is a fee..... Fee of sharing happiness n eagerness to help

May all you succeed and unite with your families and loved Ones sooner....I can understand this phase very much....

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,

Please allow me to ask question for help.... How long re-medical result take time to receive CPP-Ottawa office from New Dehli India............ I have done my medical on May 9, 2011 and waiting for PPR.

Please suggest.

meateater

Mar 21, 2011
Sorry Babar I did not understand your question.. can you please rephrase the question ? you already have medicals.. what do you wanna know about remedicals ?

M

mrsh

hi friends! i got DM 4days ago. Praise God, our waiting is over.

congrats to all who got DM and those who received their visa already.
And to those who are still waiting, keep your faith, you'll get yours soon :D ;D

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
meateater said:
Sorry Babar I did not understand your question.. can you please rephrase the question ? you already have medicals.. what do you wanna know about remedicals ?
I have received Re-medical request from CPP - Ottawa and I did my medical on May 9, 2011 and DMP will send my medical result to New Dehli and Then it will be forwarded to Ottawa or New Dehli will enter result in System. If New Dehli will forward result to Ottawa then How much time CPP - Ottawa take to receive Re-medical result from New Dehli.

Hope you will get my point.. Thanks..

meateater

Mar 21, 2011
BabarShah said:
I have received Re-medical request from CPP - Ottawa and I did my medical on May 9, 2011 and DMP will send my medical result to New Dehli and Then it will be forwarded to Ottawa or New Dehli will enter result in System. If New Dehli will forward result to Ottawa then How much time CPP - Ottawa take to receive Re-medical result from New Dehli.

Hope you will get my point.. Thanks..
Remedicals come from ND, not ottawa... Are you sure it was from Ottawa.. and if it was , what were the instructions ?

hopetoland

Star Member
Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
berlin
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August 2011
hi all,

i hope you guys can answer me this:

i´ve got a ppr on saturday, but all seems to go so fast and smoothly that i don´t trust it. I sent the application in March 2011 and i already got the passport request. My status on e-cas didn´t change at all it still says application received and nothing else. On the letter that the vo sent it says that they will need 10 days to finalize and return my passport...

now what else could this mean, do they really wanna give me the visa, or are there some other reasons for requesting the passport?

Who has experience with that, i´m nervous and confused.....

meateater

Mar 21, 2011
hopetoland said:
hi all,

i hope you guys can answer me this:

i´ve got a ppr on saturday, but all seems to go so fast and smoothly that i don´t trust it. I sent the application in March 2011 and i already got the passport request. My status on e-cas didn´t change at all it still says application received and nothing else. On the letter that the vo sent it says that they will need 10 days to finalize and return my passport...

now what else could this mean, do they really wanna give me the visa, or are there some other reasons for requesting the passport?

Who has experience with that, i´m nervous and confused.....
Dont be nervous mate !! Its fine, as long as the PPR
letter is from the visa office its good.