+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick Information Session Manila

family_wolf

May 7, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi all,

I have submitted a registration for the information session in manila this August. But I have not received a reply to the exact date and time.

Does anyone have any information regarding this?

Thanks and much appreciated.

FW

imgoingtocanada

Jul 5, 2015
Hi all,

I have submitted a registration for the information session in manila this August. But I have not received a reply to the exact date and time.

FW

like the email said, exact location will be emailed to you, probably a week before the info session

Lhee

Jul 4, 2017
Hi all,

FW
Is the registration still open? Can please share the link? Thanks!

grizsvasquez

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
cebu
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi all,

FW
I also signed up for Cebu session, received an auto email saying my registration is not yet confirm, will receive another email for exact date and time. Noc 2282. What's yours?

family_wolf

May 7, 2017
NOC Code......
I also signed up for Cebu session, received an auto email saying my registration is not yet confirm, will receive another email for exact date and time. Noc 2282. What's yours?
I'm 2173. I just thought they would release the schedule yesterday.

mco18

Oct 23, 2014
Hi guys, I signed up for Cebu session too but I haven't received any confirmation yet with it's venue. I'm positive that they're still finalizing the list for next week:).

Does anyone received an email confirmation for Manila session for this Saturday?

Reactions: family_wolf

family_wolf

May 7, 2017
NOC Code......
Thank you family_wolf. Have you received your email confirmation already? Me, im still waiting for that golden invitation to attend email.
i have not received any.. still waiting for that email confirmation. I thought I did something wrong on the registration