+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick - 24 Oct 2017 Dubai

ishakka

Jun 8, 2016
Did anyone get invitation to the Oct 2017 Dubai Session? Is this a job fair? Do we need to prepare for job interview? Do please share any information on what to be expected out of this session?

achawla

May 21, 2015
Hi,
I have attended their session last year. This is not a job interview. They will first do the presentation about New Brunswick followed by a small interview on which they will ask the basic questions about yourself. If you are lucky enough you will get a form which you have to fill and submit along with your Provincial Nominee application. Don't forget to take a copy of your IELTS score and Education credentials, if you already have.

IELTS score and education credentials are not pre-requisite to attend this session. Even if you do not have these documents, attend the session.

Please note the above information is based on last year. If you have any doubt email them and clarify.

Thanks.

ishakka

Jun 8, 2016
Hi,
I have attended their session last year. This is not a job interview. They will first do the presentation about New Brunswick followed by a small interview on which they will ask the basic questions about yourself. If you are lucky enough you will get a form which you have to fill and submit along with your Provincial Nominee application. Don't forget to take a copy of your IELTS score and Education credentials, if you already have.

IELTS score and education credentials are not pre-requisite to attend this session. Even if you do not have these documents, attend the session.

Please note the above information is based on last year. If you have any doubt email them and clarify.

Thanks.

Thanks a lot for the information achawla.

May I ask, which country did you attend the session? Did you get selected for applying the PNP?

Is the form, an application to PNP?

How about expression of Interest? Should we submit EOI before the session?

Yes, I have the IELTS and the education credentials.

lanlan

Sep 14, 2017
hi , I also register for this New Brunswick Info Session. The problem is I still didn't received an invitation from them about the Event details, such as the place of venue, time, etc. I have a friend who already received an invitation of the event/interview. I think they just send it to the selected applicants. :'(

Ayenne

Apr 11, 2017
hi , I also register for this New Brunswick Info Session. The problem is I still didn't received an invitation from them about the Event details, such as the place of venue, time, etc. I have a friend who already received an invitation of the event/interview. I think they just send it to the selected applicants. :'(
they will send out a final invitation for those who have qualified and selected.

MAbdulaziz

Oct 18, 2017
Did they ask you or your friend for sending a CV?
And how long did they take to respond to your friend with invitation letter?

achawla

May 21, 2015
Thanks a lot for the information achawla.

May I ask, which country did you attend the session? Did you get selected for applying the PNP?

Is the form, an application to PNP?

How about expression of Interest? Should we submit EOI before the session?

Yes, I have the IELTS and the education credentials.
Hi ishakka,
Sorry for the late reply. I attended their session in Dubai, UAE. Yes, I got the provincial nomination :)
Yes, the form is an application to PNP, this form you have to submit along with all the required documents. I guess they provide around 2-3 months of time to submit all the documents.
It would be better if you create your express entry profile before this session any way you have the IELTS score and education credential then what you are waiting for.

hadikalantari

Feb 6, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi ishakka,
Sorry for the late reply. I attended their session in Dubai, UAE. Yes, I got the provincial nomination :)
Yes, the form is an application to PNP, this form you have to submit along with all the required documents. I guess they provide around 2-3 months of time to submit all the documents.
It would be better if you create your express entry profile before this session any way you have the IELTS score and education credential then what you are waiting for.
Thank you for sharing your experience.
I want to attend the current job fair in Dubai (9th March 2018)
Would you please clarify which session you attended? was it the Oct 2017 Dubai? How much it took for you to get the provincial nomination?
and if you already have immigrated, how much it takes to be in NB through express entry procedure?

achawla

May 21, 2015
Thank you for sharing your experience.
I want to attend the current job fair in Dubai (9th March 2018)
Would you please clarify which session you attended? was it the Oct 2017 Dubai? How much it took for you to get the provincial nomination?
and if you already have immigrated, how much it takes to be in NB through express entry procedure?
Hi,
I have attended the Jul 2016 session in Dubai and submitted all the documents in August 2016. Got the Provincial Nomination in Feb 2017. Finally got COPR in Dec 2017.

Reactions: hadikalantari

212Progress

Feb 17, 2018
Hi,please has any one got invitation to attend the 9th March 2018 new Brunswick information session in Dubai ???
Please your response will be of great help.thanks

Soja

Aug 30, 2017
Please I have attended the session in dubai on 9th march 2018 with job interview as a process/ machine operator in food processing and beverages but still never hear back from the province and the employer.
please what should i do?........can i call the employer ti find out or submit EOI to the province?

moinonweb

Apr 1, 2018
I've attended the session on 24 oct 2017 and as they mentioned in the session, the NBPNP is accepting EOI for limited NOC's. After submitting the EOI as mentioned in their website, i am yet to hear a confirmation of receipt or any other update. Any one else submitted their EOI's?

212Progress

Feb 17, 2018
What is
I've attended the session on 24 oct 2017 and as they mentioned in the session, the NBPNP is accepting EOI for limited NOC's. After submitting the EOI as mentioned in their website, i am yet to hear a confirmation of receipt or any other update. Any one else submitted their EOI's?
What is your NOC and when precisely did you submit your EOI ??

moinonweb

Apr 1, 2018
2171 and i've submitted during the first week of feb 2018. But looks like there is a new requirement that is updated on website. NB connection and French as a language test.

212Progress

Feb 17, 2018
2171 and i've submitted during the first week of feb 2018. But looks like there is a new requirement that is updated on website. NB connection and French as a language test.
Did you submit your EOI when the EELMS was opened or you just submitted at your own time after d stream closed ??The information on their web page has not changed.They continuously accept EOI from persons with job offer from the province and persons with French ability and whos NOC is needed in the province.
So if you have attended a session which is serving as your connection to d province, you have to wait until d stream is opened for you to submit your EOI with the subject of your email stating your connection to the province and not just when you wish..Also, What did you score on your EOI form ???