+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New born baby

TMMJR

Jan 12, 2018
Hi,

I sent my permanent residence application in Feb, my medicals are approved and still waiting for the rest of application to be checked.

Recently, I have been blessed with a new baby. (the records for my wife already shows that she was pregnant)
I am still working on issuing a new passport for him but it is taking sometime...

Please answer my questions:

1 - I did not send CSE to CIC yet, how much time do I have?
2 - Do I have to add more funds to my bank account to meet the settlement funds?

Thank You.

tango_alpha

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Ludhiana
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-11-2017
Doc's Request.
15-11-2017
Nomination.....
-NA-
AOR Received.
30-1-2018
IELTS Request
16-11-2017
File Transfer...
22-02-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
04-05-2018
Hi,

I sent my permanent residence application in Feb, my medicals are approved and still waiting for the rest of application to be checked.

Recently, I have been blessed with a new baby. (the records for my wife already shows that she was pregnant)
I am still working on issuing a new passport for him but it is taking sometime...

2 - Do I have to add more funds to my bank account to meet the settlement funds?

Thank You.
Hi TMMJR,

Yes, u shd raise a cse immediately about the change in family composition.
Secondly funds needed for 2 dependents are 19092 CAD....if u have that much in account, u r good to go.. else u need to add more funds.
Regards

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hi,

Thank You.
Gather all the documents first and the funds, if required and raise a CSE. You will need passport, medical, birth certificate and POF for the baby.

TMMJR

Jan 12, 2018
Now i have a real problem...

My son is now 2 months old, and i am still waiting for my government to issue the passport...
I dont know why they are taking too much time!!!

Days ago, CIC sent me an email asking to pay for Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)
and as i read in internet, this seems to be in the final stages.

What should i do???

1- send a CSE to add my child while i dont have a passport for him?
2- pay for the RPRF without notifying CIC about my newly born son?

mhentry

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
Now i have a real problem...

My son is now 2 months old, and i am still waiting for my government to issue the passport...
I dont know why they are taking too much time!!!

Days ago, CIC sent me an email asking to pay for Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)
and as i read in internet, this seems to be in the final stages.

What should i do???

1- send a CSE to add my child while i dont have a passport for him?
2- pay for the RPRF without notifying CIC about my newly born son?
Hi,

Did you raised CSE for your baby ? How long did it took and what are all documents you submitted for your kid.
Please let me know I am also in the same situation.

Thank you.