+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Born Baby after Receiving Visa & COPR, No response from CIC

dawood.daw

Oct 14, 2018
Hi All,

Anybody from this forum who has a situation similar to mine. I have a newborn baby. My wife has received already the visa and COPR.

She received the visa on Jan 2018
Baby Delivered Feb 2018.
Send all required documents, forms and payment end of March 2018

Still, no response until now!!!!but no reply till this writing. What is usually the process with this kind of situation?

Visa has been expired already and my MP got involved because its been more than 6 months now and I read that it doesn't take that long to add a new baby to an application. Was told by MP nothing but the information is being reviewed by visa local office.

Appreciate guys your help. Thank you.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Should had baby delivered in Canada and baby directly became Canadian citizen.

SGrewal99

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
This isn't an add on. Copr and visa was already issued prior to the birth. Any changes in circumstances are to be notified before they issue documentation. Were they notified of the pregnancy?This is supposed to be a whole new application to sponsor a dependant. Has the mother been asked to redo her medical? Has baby been asked for a medical yet? Is that not what you did?

dawood.daw

Oct 14, 2018
This isn't an add on. Copr and visa was already issued prior to the birth. Any changes in circumstances are to be notified before they issue documentation. Were they notified of the pregnancy?This is supposed to be a whole new application to sponsor a dependant. Has the mother been asked to redo her medical? Has baby been asked for a medical yet? Is that not what you did?
So they were notified of the pregnancy.
My wife's medical has been expired and they didn't ask for a new medical yet.
I did not get a request for my baby's medical until this moment.

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Hi All,

Anybody from this forum who has a situation similar to mine. I have a newborn baby. My wife has received already the visa and COPR.

She received the visa on Jan 2018
Baby Delivered Feb 2018.
Send all required documents, forms and payment end of March 2018

Still, no response until now!!!!but no reply till this writing. What is usually the process with this kind of situation?

Visa has been expired already and my MP got involved because its been more than 6 months now and I read that it doesn't take that long to add a new baby to an application. Was told by MP nothing but the information is being reviewed by visa local office.

Appreciate guys your help. Thank you.
Aren't you Canadian? Then your baby Canadian by birth, yes? Not sure what's holding them up after your wife was approved, they issued her a visa. His long do you have to enter Canada once approved? My husband is in the background section of the application but has a contract at his work. Can you help me with time line?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
It is not a whole new application. When a child is born after the COPR/visa is issued but before the PA lands, the child is added to the app and the COPR/visa is returned and reissued.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
So they were notified of the pregnancy.
My wife's medical has been expired and they didn't ask for a new medical yet.
I did not get a request for my baby's medical until this moment.
Request GCMS notes. That is quite a long time to add a dependent.