+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New background decleration forms after leaving gaps in personal history section

hasanafzaal12

Mar 31, 2013
I sent shedule A background decleration forms along with medicals on NOV 2012. In the personal history section I ony accounted the last 10 years activity.

Now on March 2013 i got an email from immigration office asking for new shedule A background decleration forms , accounting for all the activities since the age of 18.

Now i have resent the forms leaving no gaps in personal history. Please could any one tell me that is this a bad sign? OR its common that visa office can asks for additional documents after medicals

nvln

Mar 14, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Hopefully will be waived....!!
hasanafzaal12 said:
I sent shedule A background decleration forms along with medicals on NOV 2012. In the personal history section I ony accounted the last 10 years activity.

Now on March 2013 i got an email from immigration office asking for new shedule A background decleration forms , accounting for all the activities since the age of 18.

Now i have resent the forms leaving no gaps in personal history. Please could any one tell me that is this a bad sign? OR its common that visa office can asks for additional documents after medicals
Don't think there is any worrying matter. Is this your first submission? (Or) if you have already applied to Nova Scotia earlier (first submission) - you would have given the background since the age of 18. Could be just a cross - check.

Good Luck.

Regards.
NVLN.

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
hasanafzaal12 said:

this is not an additional document, this is something which you have intentionally "missed" earlier - as you have mentioned above.
You have provided the form missing information, so thats why they are asking for it now.
Its normal for them to make sure the file is complete before they make the final decision on your case. Its nothing negative or positive ..its normal.