+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New baby, already landed

avb519

Mar 29, 2006
Hello forum members,

My family (wife, 3 yr old son and me) landed earlier this year. Got our SIN cards and PR cards. We currently are in the US and will stay here for another year or so to wrap things up.

We had another baby girl 2 months ago. She was born after we landed in Canada and returned to the US.

Question: is there anything I need to do at this point to add our new baby to Canadian PR? Will there be any problems when we travel to Canada next time since she is not a PR?

Thanks for your advice.

Eduardo Picazo

Feb 19, 2005
Reynosa, Mexico
avb519 said:
Hello forum members,

My family (wife, 3 yr old son and me) landed earlier this year. Got our SIN cards and PR cards. We currently are in the US and will stay here for another year or so to wrap things up.

We had another baby girl 2 months ago. She was born after we landed in Canada and returned to the US.

Question: is there anything I need to do at this point to add our new baby to Canadian PR? Will there be any problems when we travel to Canada next time since she is not a PR?

Thanks for your advice.
Hi there

just to make sure... did she born in Canada?

avb519

Mar 29, 2006
Eduardo,
she was born in the US. After we returned from Canada and got our PR cards.

Thanks.

Eduardo Picazo

Feb 19, 2005
Reynosa, Mexico
avb519 said:
Eduardo,
she was born in the US. After we returned from Canada and got our PR cards.

Thanks.
that's not good my friend, now you must apply for her PR, it would take long time, be prepared
I recommend that you get help from an immigration lawyer at this point.

Good luck
Eduardo