+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Never got chance to tell - goods to follow at the time of landing

vivek_harsh

Aug 25, 2009
I need your advise what should I do now.

I landed Toronto Pearson Airport on June 5 th,2009 , I checked with them where I should tell my list of goods to follow after picking my baggage from belt, they advised at the last. Final security guy checked only whether I am coming from US and how much fund. That time I missed to tell what goods are going to follow. Then I came back to US

1. Is there any way to declare goods to follow,

2. Now my family is going to land there...is the 'goods to follow' Common for the family, can they declare goods to follow which I missed, Though I am the prime applicant,

Thanks for you help,

littleboy

Jul 20, 2008
Same thing here. I never submitted (actually never asked to) goods to follow and goods accompany lists when I landed first (July 2009). After staying 1 week I came back to Australia. Next month I am going back to Canada permanently. So, do need to pay taxes or will I be permitted to submit the lists when I go there?

Can anyone provide some advice?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Littleboy, Unfortunately u'll have to pay the duties now.
Whether they ask or not, it's in our interest that we get the form B4 'stamped' by the CBSA officer, during our 1st landing. At this stage u may try & argue with them, if 'lucky' u might be let to go. The chances r slim though.

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Please review the details in this link:

http://www.settlement.org/sys/faqs_detail.asp?faq_id=4000503

vivek_harsh said:
I need your advise what should I do now.

I landed Toronto Pearson Airport on June 5 th,2009 , I checked with them where I should tell my list of goods to follow after picking my baggage from belt, they advised at the last. Final security guy checked only whether I am coming from US and how much fund. That time I missed to tell what goods are going to follow. Then I came back to US

1. Is there any way to declare goods to follow,

2. Now my family is going to land there...is the 'goods to follow' Common for the family, can they declare goods to follow which I missed, Though I am the prime applicant,

Thanks for you help,