+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Never got back anything after PPR

Haley Seo

Jun 17, 2023
Hi everyone!
I got Passport request on April 24th and they said if I live in canada, I can just advise them that I am in Canada instead of sending the passport to their office.
So I submitted the webform on April 24th but never got back for 1.5 months,,,,,

anyone can respond that what does it means? Do my application have some problems?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone!
I got Passport request on April 24th and they said if I live in canada, I can just advise them that I am in Canada instead of sending the passport to their office.

anyone can respond that what does it means? Do my application have some problems?
I suggest you give more patience.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi everyone!

Weren't you suppose to reply to same email instead of sending a webform ?

Haley Seo

Jun 17, 2023
Weren't you suppose to reply to same email instead of sending a webform ?
They said advise them via webform :( they don’t even answer on email. When I send email to them, they auto replies like “tell us via webform”

Haley Seo

Jun 17, 2023
Ohh okay. If you are already in Canada you do not need your passport. They might ask but you don’t need to have your passport to get PR
It is been 1.5 months since I sent them a webform to inform them i am in canada, and still I got nothing from them,, so I was just thinking that I might have some problems in my application