+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Never Ever Give Up - Got student visa even after 24 backlogs, without Ielts, field change

radhika98

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Hi Friends,

I had 24 backlogs in my undergrad. I have been visited so many consultants, all said NO for masters degree in the university. But I did not give up. I applied for my visa on 12th Sep 2017 and got approval on 10th Oct 2017.

I had negative point in my profile like,
-24 backlogs in undergrad
-Already studied masters degree
-UK return
-Field change from previous education
-No IELTS

I still focused on my strong points in SOP as follows,
-Not any backlogs in RECENT education of Masters
-Strong ties to home country and property valuation report.
-English language qualification certificate.
-Work experience in the new field I am going to study.
-Financial proof of fund

I read at many reviews that "do not add backlog results in visa file" and "do not explain about backlogs in SOP", BUT I preferred to be like an open book. I showed my each and every backlog mark sheets even though it was looking like a book of results. I clearly explained reason of backlogs, reason of the field change and my future plans.

Do not try to hide anything, just be honest and create strong SOP.

If we listen to people's opinion, might bring us back but our self-confident may take us up. There are many people got visas even with 40 Backlogs.

Please contact me if you have any questions regarding the similar case, I will do my best to guide.

Al the best.

srinik2001

Oct 8, 2017
I have got 54.80% in 12th and overall 6 in ielts with 6.5 in S,W,L and 5.0 in R.I have already got offer letter from Cambrian college.How are the chances for me to obtain visa???I have no backlog and no gap pleaseeee replyy...

harishgunda

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
I got visa refusal second time for a same reason that my agent not disclosed visa denial entry to Canada.
If i re-apply visa for third time what are the chances?
PS: First time refusal reason is missing academic records, mark sheets.

radhika98

Star Member
May 3, 2017
I have got 54.80% in 12th and overall 6 in ielts with 6.5 in S,W,L and 5.0 in R.I have already got offer letter from Cambrian college.How are the chances for me to obtain visa???I have no backlog and no gap pleaseeee replyy...

Your profile seems strong enough. All the best.

radhika98

Star Member
May 3, 2017
I got visa refusal second time for a same reason that my agent not disclosed visa denial entry to Canada.
Be honest in your profile. Do not try to hide anything. All the best.

Haiderzaidi

Sep 12, 2014
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
no ielts? how old was eng certificate?

Ashmurari

Mar 2, 2017
It is because I studied in an English speaking country.
Hi Friends,

I had 24 backlogs in my undergrad. I have been visited so many consultants, all said NO for masters degree in the university. But I did not give up. I applied for my visa on 12th Sep 2017 and got approval on 10th Oct 2017.

-UK return
-No IELTS

-Financial proof of fund

I read at many reviews that "do not add backlog results in visa file" and "do not explain about backlogs in SOP", BUT I preferred to be like an open book. I showed my each and every backlog mark sheets even though it was looking like a book of results. I clearly explained reason of backlogs, reason of the field change and my future plans.

If we listen to people's opinion, might bring us back but our self-confident may take us up. There are many people got visas even with 40 Backlogs.

Please contact me if you have any questions regarding the similar case, I will do my best to guide.

Al the best.
That is truly appreciable,, well done and congratulations on approval,
Btw what is the intake u applied for?

faraz123

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
You didn't submit degrees(certificate) or mark sheet?

oboto

Jul 3, 2017
Hi Friends,

-UK return
-No IELTS

-Financial proof of fund

Al the best.
CONGRATULATION!!!
I would like to do a master program in a professional course like business entrepreneurship and technology. I have a Bachelors degree and masters degree in environmental biology, 16years ago. I have been self employed all these years, have my own registered business/enterprise and this is what has informed my choice to pursue this professional masters program. what do you think are my chances of getting a study VISA ? I know that I do not need an IELTS, what do I need to include as a proof of my english proficiency when making the application for a study Visa .

Regards.

Oct 13, 2017
I applied st Clair’s college Canada
10 th:86%
12th:79%
BBA:73%
MBA:68%
IELTS SCORE:
W:6.5
S:5.5
L:6
R:5.5
Overall:6
Offer letter for international business management.
Paid Tution fees
Gic and submitted for visa on October 23rd
Please tell me the chances for visa rejection

Olivia01994

Nov 2, 2017
Hi Friends,

-UK return
-No IELTS

-Financial proof of fund

Al the best.
Hi, first of all congratulations!In my undergraduate studies I got poor marks.I already earned a bachelor's degree in political science honours from calcutta university. I am interested to study bachelor's degree in hospitality in Canada.Will that be a problem?if I want to change my field? Will they reject my visa based on my UG studies? I am really curious to know. Most of the agents gave me a negative reply because of my poor marks.It would be better if I start my studies from the beginning in the field of hospitality. Please do reply! What is your opinion? I already applied for centennial for the September intake.