+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEEED ADVICE FROM PAKISTANI MEMBERS PLEAAASSEEE

thechampion

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016
Hello everyone...

Just had a question regarding the processing time for Spousal visa from pakistan. I am Sponsoring my wife while I am living with her in pakistan and i am currently in the midst of a business project here. I want her to come to Canada exactly 2 years from now because i ll be done with my project in 2 years and I want to go with her back to canada. Now the question is..Should I send her application now or wait for another few months? I dont want ber getting her arrival date in canada before I finsih my project here in pakistan. So any advice that when should I apply so she gets her Visa and arrival date about 2 years from now?

and I am a Canadian born Citizen.

thanks!

M

mikeymyke

You should wait until maybe a year to send the application. One of the requirements for the sponsor (you), is that you have to demonstrate you will live in Canada with your spouse. It might be hard to convince them of that if you're so committed to this overseas project in Pakistan that you won't live in Canada for another 2 years.

thechampion

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016
mikeymyke said:
You should wait until maybe a year to send the application. One of the requirements for the sponsor (you), is that you have to demonstrate you will live in Canada with your spouse. It might be hard to convince them of that if you're so committed to this overseas project in Pakistan that you won't live in Canada for another 2 years.
thats not a problem. i have enough.proof showing them my return back to Canada. what i am conerened about is The proceaaing times from Pakiatan used to be 2-3 years. I was wondering hows the situation now? is it better to apply now.or wait for another 6 months so she could come back WITH ME in may 2018.