+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEEDS HELP. IELTS result good enough for submission ?

pressyvist

Sep 11, 2011
Can anybody help me please!!

This is so frustrating.....
I have submitted all my requirements necessary for application for Canadian Immigration.
My agent wants me to get a band score in IELTS base on the following:
listening:7.5
reading:6.6
writing:6.5
speaking:6.5

This is my second take, and still i cant reach the required listening band score. I got 6.5 in listening and reading and 7 in speaking and writing.
I managed to search on line and read forums if it's really a must. Since i got a total band score of 7. I have difficulty arranging with my HN my schedule just to take this exam; not to mention the time you spent for review. I just did self review at my own pacing.

I really don't know what to do people. Could anyone give me some wisdom.
I am tempted to submit my ielts result despite my scores, since it's point system.
Gaining a point system of 14 is not bad instead of 16, since i have a clinical experience of 10 years. English is not only the basis for awarding points for application right?
I am really confuse .... HELP ME.....

Saeid2011

Aug 21, 2011
Iran
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pressyvist said:

This is so frustrating.....
I have submitted all my requirements necessary for application for Canadian Immigration.
listening:7.5
reading:6.6
writing:6.5
speaking:6.5

This is my second take, and still i cant reach the required listening band score. I got 6.5 in listening and reading and 7 in speaking and writing.
I managed to search on line and read forums if it's really a must. Since i got a total band score of 7. I have difficulty arranging with my HN my schedule just to take this exam; not to mention the time you spent for review. I just did self review at my own pacing.

I really don't know what to do people. Could anyone give me some wisdom.
I am tempted to submit my ielts result despite my scores, since it's point system.
Gaining a point system of 14 is not bad instead of 16, since i have a clinical experience of 10 years. English is not only the basis for awarding points for application right?
I am really confuse .... HELP ME.....
I have similar problem like you. At First my agent asks me for two high profession and two moderate scores in IELTS unfortunately result was awful. I got 4.0 for overall but it was not end of story. Worth thing that cause me disappointed was non-cooperation my wife in immigration process. I lost 3 or 4 points for her certification as he had bachelor in accountant. Now I should take high points in these skills:
Listening 7.5
Reading 6.5
Writing 6.5
Speaking 6.5
I appreciate your patience and certainly a lot of effort can promote our level in IELTS.
SAEID
2011-09-13

pressyvist

Sep 11, 2011
Do you have enough points to qualify with the 14 points u scored in IELTS???

I just made an online assessment at cic.gov. Yeah i was able to gain 73 points. Is that reliable NICHOLAS30?
I have read online the minimum is 67.

Saeid2011

Aug 21, 2011
Iran
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pressyvist said:
Do you have enough points to qualify with the 14 points u scored in IELTS???

I just made an online assessment at cic.gov. Yeah i was able to gain 73 points. Is that reliable NICHOLAS30?
I have read online the minimum is 67.
Congratulation That’s very good for you and you can send whole of your documents t, but I have not any extra score and I should take a 16 pints for IELTS

Saeid2011

Aug 21, 2011
Iran
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pressyvist said:

NICHOLAS30 is unknown for me.As you before mentioned you have agent for immigration process and it is better to have consult with him