+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need urgent help with Past history and Employer question..Please

Nency4canada

Sep 22, 2017
Hi to all members,
I m newbie to this forum, in fact this is my first post as in forum member.

Just to brief you in nutshell, I am returning worker from Canada, I was on closed work permit from 2013 to 2015. During that period there was a Moratorium on TFW so me and two of my friends decided to start a business, and we got Mac's convenience store franchise in Ontario.

As I was on closed work permit, and got advised by ICCRC member to apply open work permit under LMIA exemption under owner operator as I was holding some share in that Incorporation. We did apply but unfortunately that was rejected and CIC put allegation of non compliance under subsection s44. I did clear this but at the end I need to come back to my home county. when I came back, I had to remove my name from this incorporation including my shares.

Meanwhile from that same incorporation(company), we had applied store supervisor LMIA for me and eventually that was approved. I applied work permit outland application but that was rejected due to lack of skilled work experience.

Now the question is --> 1)That same employer is willing to support me for my permanent residency and he is ready to provide me supervisor LMIA as I got 2 and half year skilled work experience with same job category.

2) Should I accept this and go ahead with PR application?? reason I m worried because His name and company's name already in my GCMS notes.

3) Would IRCC accept this repetitively application with same employer?

Please clear this confusion as I am really worried for this and its getting bigger and bigger in my mind.

Seniors please share your expert advice on this..please
Thanks in advanced.

Nency4canada

Sep 22, 2017
@mangesh1988 and @Bobbieleigh

Thanks both.

Lets say if I take a chance then what could be the worst damage to my file?
Does CIC consider, this is some kind of prearrangement for bringing me IN? Particularly my self?

much conscious as I got few refusals in past and I don't want to making the same mistake again to weaken my case.

really confuse:confused::confused:

Bobbieleigh

Dec 11, 2015
The worst thing that may happen is that your PR application will be refused. If you will be honest about your refusals and stuff there is no other danger. No one will bann you from Canada for trying to get PR.

Nency4canada

Sep 22, 2017
The worst thing that may happen is that your PR application will be refused. If you will be honest about your refusals and stuff there is no other danger. No one will bann you from Canada for trying to get PR.
hi @Bobbieleigh , sorry for flaming this thread again,

But wouldn't officer think why this employer wants to hire this particular employee?

I order GCMS notes and they haven't written anything about employer, it was my lack of experience which cause refusal.

Bobbieleigh

Dec 11, 2015
hi @Bobbieleigh , sorry for flaming this thread again,

But wouldn't officer think why this employer wants to hire this particular employee?

I order GCMS notes and they haven't written anything about employer, it was my lack of experience which cause refusal.
They may or they may not wonder but, as I said before, if it's your only option you have nothing to loos. Just wait and see what happens.