+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need URGENT help on filling Schedule 4A Provincial Nominees

hemanth1983

Star Member
Mar 11, 2013
Hi - I received PNP from NS province (NS -Demand express entry program) and applied through express entry on Apr 5th..

Below is my current status:

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents We need an additional document from the applicant

I received my nomination under the category: 2173 (A) – SOFTWARE ENGINEERS AND DESIGNERS. ( I am already working in Canada, but my current offer is LMIA exempt)

Today I received a communication from CIC requesting for 2 additional forms to be submitted before 21-May.

1. Schedule 4 - Prov Nominees: A newly completed Schedule 4 Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees form
2.Schedule 4A- Prov Nominee: A newly completed Schedule 4A - Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees - Business Nominees form

I am little confused about filling schedule 4a ; in that form it says it is applicable only for those nominated under Business/entrepreneur /self employed-stream category.

I believe I did not receive the nomination under these programs, but I do not understand why CIC is asking me to fill this form.

So I need help in how to proceed further; should i upload a empty form then..and attach a additional letter saying schedule 4a is not applicable for me..

Can anyone please provide directions as I need to revert back to CIC within 7 days..

Thank you..

tanjeet172

Jun 4, 2015
Hi hemanth1983,

I am also in a same spot as you.

Did you able to found something about Schedule 4A ?

Please Assist.

Thanks

snowp

Sep 17, 2014
I had exactly the same request and I got nominated under Skilled Worker

I simply filled the Schedule 4 and instead of Schedule 4A put a letter of explanation to say that it doesn't apply to me

I think as EE is still new, it is probably some generic request
I wouldn't worry too much about it

uncle_smile

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
snowp said:

I simply filled the Schedule 4 and instead of Schedule 4A put a letter of explanation to say that it doesn't apply to me

this is exactly what I did, MyCIC status indicates file is "Provided" since it's been uploaded.

I am wondering when it reach the next stage

snowp

Sep 17, 2014
uncle_smile said:
this is exactly what I did, MyCIC status indicates file is "Provided" since it's been uploaded.

I am wondering when it reach the next stage
I don't know about that, my status also says Documents provided

tanjeet172

Jun 4, 2015
Well I tried to call CIC and they also asked me to submit an explanation form. I guess I will do the same as well. I agree with you though snwp.

encanta

Sep 14, 2015
Hello snowp,

I have been following your contribution with respect to you thread below. I want to find out if you physically sign the Schedule 4 Prov Nominee form of if you simply typed in your name. I am currently in this dilemma, please assist. Also, can you show your sample letter of explanation you uploaded in place of Schedule 4A form.

Re: Need URGENT help on filling Schedule 4A Provincial Nominees
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2015, 01:37:17 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Nutshell

Aug 7, 2015
I just got the same letter. It's really confusing as I have no idea how to complete Schedule 4A - I don't work for myself.

So is the consensus that I should write a covering letter explaining that I don't own a business?

ebi

Mar 8, 2014
did any one get any feedback from CIC through explanation letter instead of form schedule 4A
I have the same problem

abdulm1

Oct 8, 2015
snowp said:

Hello, I recieved the same requet today. Did you get any feedback from CIC since you submitted a letter in place of 4A

iawz

Jul 15, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
16-09-2015
AOR Received.
27-11-2015
Med's Done....
01-01-2016
Hi,

I received the same request letter. You submitted a letter instead of 4A, was it accepted by CIC? or any issues.

Kindly reply.

Thanks

snowp said: