+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need urgent help from ponga or other senior members

Boss Mala

Jan 27, 2013
Hi
Today I received a letter from CIC , asking some more information for my husband sponsorship application in canada class.
- original police certificates from all countries(other than canada) you have resided in for over six months since
Your 18th birthday( if not already submitted)
My question - my husband already submitted his police certificate original copy back in the days, he is in canada last 10 years, so should we re submit the police certificate from his back home??

- they send COMPLICATION OF OVERSEAS DEPENDENTS FORM( if applicable)
My question- his mum is 85 years old she is not dependent. With my husband so does he have to fill this form?

- CIC asking us to fill IMM 0008 & IMM 5669 form schedule a background form for yourself and any in canada dependents 18 years & over
My question- I am his sponsor and we have 3 years old daughter so does he have to fill
This us for too??? We remember we also fill up this form with our initial application when we send back in the days( 3 years ago)

Please I need help regarding on this matter as soon as possible,

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Boss Mala said:
Hi
Today I received a letter from CIC , asking some more information for my husband sponsorship application in canada class.
- original police certificates from all countries(other than canada) you have resided in for over six months since
Your 18th birthday( if not already submitted)
My question - my husband already submitted his police certificate original copy back in the days, he is in canada last 10 years, so should we re submit the police certificate from his back home??

- they send COMPLICATION OF OVERSEAS DEPENDENTS FORM( if applicable)
My question- his mum is 85 years old she is not dependent. With my husband so does he have to fill this form?

- CIC asking us to fill IMM 0008 & IMM 5669 form schedule a background form for yourself and any in canada dependents 18 years & over
My question- I am his sponsor and we have 3 years old daughter so does he have to fill
This us for too??? We remember we also fill up this form with our initial application when we send back in the days( 3 years ago)

Please I need help regarding on this matter as soon as possible,
- You can submit a case specific inquiry to ask CIC if they have received it with your application or not. Might be your file is missing this clearance certificate and they sent you a generic response. So ask them. If you have to, then you got to submit certificates from all the countries that he resided in for more than 6 months since applicant's 18th bday.

- from my point of view his mom is not dependent. As anyone over the age of 19 is not dependent. You can take the feedback from others as well or google it.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2014-06-23.asp

- As it clearly says that any dependents 18 years and above so whoever is his dependent he got to fill that requested form/s.

Boss Mala

Jan 27, 2013
Hi hhafiz
Thank u for ur quick reply.
They send me a form which states that I was previously state that I've dependent. Then they told me to fill it up at send it to their office.we have a 3 years old daughter she was born in canada & my wife is canadian citizen. So do I've to mention as my daughter my dependants?