+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need urgent help for obtaining spouse PCC from India; recently got married

PinkFloyd89

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Hey guys,
I have a query regarding my spouse's PCC.
I got married recently and my current as well as passport address is same so I should get PCC quickly and without much of a hassle.
BUT my wife's passport is on her previous home address but now we live together at my home address.
Although we have marriage certificate, but we don't have any other document (like Aadhar card or any other Address proof) which has her declared as my wife and living at my current address.
What should I do to get her PCC? Do I need to get her name as my spouse on any of the ID proofs/address proofs to show her current address as my home address?
I am concerned that PSK authority employees might reject her PCC application.
Any inputs will be highly appreciated.

Last edited:

Nov_01

Feb 21, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ndvo
App. Filed.......
01-11-2019
AOR Received.
24-11-2019
File Transfer...
14-01-2020
Med's Request
05-12-2019
Med's Done....
12-12-2019
Hey guys,
I got married recently and my current as well as passport address is same so I should get PCC quickly and without much of a hassle.
BUT my wife's passport is on her previous home address but now we live together at my home address.
Although we have marriage certificate, but we don't have any other document (like Aadhar card or any other Address proof) which has her declared as my wife and living at my current address.
What should I do to get her PCC? Do I need to get her name as my spouse on any of the ID proofs/address proofs to show her current address as my home address?
I got my PCC with passport only. Just apply asap for PCC with your nearest PSK. Address and Aadhar card doesn't matter. They will check only original passport. And you will get PCC same day. It's not a big issue goto PSK with Passport and appointment later.

deena.passion

Apr 12, 2021
Hey guys,
I'm in your same boat. My wife has no proof document for my address. How did you manage to get PCC for wife. Will marriage certificate and husband's current address proof help? Appreciate if you can provide your inputs