+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Urgent Assistance!

im_loving_it

Jul 3, 2014
Hello Everyone,

I am finally applying for FSW 2014 under NOC 1123 (Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations)

I saw the cic website and only 23 applications approved so far so I guess I am not late yet ;)

I am having few questions/doubts/confusions so help experience people like you will be great!

- My spouse don't have birth certificate, is there any alternate to it?
- What is National IDs other than Passport? Do we need to provide something like Pan Card? But in the form they asks for expiry date of the National ID as well?

Last but not the least, since I have done Masters in Arts (Media & Production) and was top scorer in the university for both years so got job in my college as Assistant Lecturer immediately. I was there on contract basis (4 hrs per day for 7 months). The contract was renewed for same period for next 3 years.

Now my question is should I apply under NOC 1123 or NOC4011 because my current employer is a small pvt. ltd. company while the other one is College itself which is any day more recognised and preferred. But when I see NOC4011 it all mentions about University and not College, my college is approved by GNDU and all students gets their degrees by GNDU university only. Do I still fall under NOC4011 or I should just focus on NOC1123?

Thank you so much for reading, your help will be really appreciated.

Cheers!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
im_loving_it said:
Hello Everyone,

I am finally applying for FSW 2014 under NOC 1123 (Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations)

I saw the cic website and only 23 applications approved so far so I guess I am not late yet ;)

I am having few questions/doubts/confusions so help experience people like you will be great!

- My spouse don't have birth certificate, is there any alternate to it?
- What is National IDs other than Passport? Do we need to provide something like Pan Card? But in the form they asks for expiry date of the National ID as well?

Last but not the least, since I have done Masters in Arts (Media & Production) and was top scorer in the university for both years so got job in my college as Assistant Lecturer immediately. I was there on contract basis (4 hrs per day for 7 months). The contract was renewed for same period for next 3 years.

Now my question is should I apply under NOC 1123 or NOC4011 because my current employer is a small pvt. ltd. company while the other one is College itself which is any day more recognised and preferred. But when I see NOC4011 it all mentions about University and not College, my college is approved by GNDU and all students gets their degrees by GNDU university only. Do I still fall under NOC4011 or I should just focus on NOC1123?

Thank you so much for reading, your help will be really appreciated.

Cheers!
to know the alternatives to a birth certificate, read the Guide and document checklist. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

I don't know where you're from but many countries have national ID cards. Consult with another applicant from your country.

I don't know if you are eligible under 4011, read the NOC duties carefully and see if you can match. It doesn't matter who your current employer is, if you are eligible under 1123 or 4011 you can apply under either or both (separately).

im_loving_it

Jul 3, 2014
future_canadian said:
to know the alternatives to a birth certificate, read the Guide and document checklist.
I don't know where you're from but many countries have national ID cards. Consult with another applicant from your country.

I don't know if you are eligible under 4011, read the NOC duties carefully and see if you can match. It doesn't matter who your current employer is, if you are eligible under 1123 or 4011 you can apply under either or both (separately).
thanks mate, i saw the link but i didn't find any info related to birth certificate! Can you double check and provide the correct link.

Amitraj1978

Star Member
Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you should apply for affidavit thorugh your father or mother(stating that your birth certifictae is lost and not traceable).attached proof of 10 or any other marksheet where your clear name with your father or mother name and DOB are there.attach any other proof of DOB also with that.

i thinks this way it will work out(i used in this way some(i am just waiting for medical or interview)
(some others also did this)

goto not collectorate office or notary office(they know how to do this)(they can charge from 50 to 5000 rupees)its depends how you negotiate).even upto 1000 rupees is ok(afterall its your future depends on this)

sharedknowledge

Nov 30, 2012
future_canadian said:
to know the alternatives to a birth certificate, read the Guide and document checklist. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

You mention that FSW is ending April 2014? Where does it say so.. can you refer to any official announcement?

Thanks.

amit.synergy

Star Member
Dec 24, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Warsaw VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
7th November 2014
Doc's Request.
All docs sent with Application
Nomination.....
PER - 5th March 2015
AOR Received.
AOR - 15th April 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
-------
Med's Request
19th May 2015
Med's Done....
28th May 2015
Interview........
TLU on 9th June 2015
Passport Req..
30th September 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7th October 2015
LANDED..........
February 2016
See Birth Certificate is a mandatory documents. A number of files were rejected in the absence of it. All affidavits etc. are no guarantee. Get one for yourself its not so tough.

I am not sure about your NOC so no comment.

For National ID, select NO as India do not has any national ID till date. If you attach any other document like PAN Card it do not has any date of issue or expiry I am not sure about Adhaar Card as I do not has one. I sent my application by selecting NO.

harjotsandhu

Star Member
Mar 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
Doc's Request.
05-08-2010
IELTS Request
With App
Med's Request
07-11-2014
Med's Done....
15-11-2014
Interview........
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-01-2015
LANDED..........
09-03-2015
Aadhar is a national ID. However in absence of overall implementation, it is an optional documentation and as such is not mandatory. So the Answer the question is No.

amit.synergy

Star Member
Dec 24, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Warsaw VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
7th November 2014
Doc's Request.
All docs sent with Application
Nomination.....
PER - 5th March 2015
AOR Received.
AOR - 15th April 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
-------
Med's Request
19th May 2015
Med's Done....
28th May 2015
Interview........
TLU on 9th June 2015
Passport Req..
30th September 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7th October 2015
LANDED..........
February 2016
Adhaar card is not yet being recognized as national I'd.

harshil1901

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
noc 1123 file reached 11th july still no moment what to do .... have sent mail 60 days ago still no revert donno whats happening